I imagine that the medals will be dished out at some point after all the games have finished... I don;t think lackattack had enough time to hard-code them, so they will have to be awarded manuallynikola_milicki wrote:wheres my medal chop chop!
Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Check Last Post For Winner]
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]

PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
that could be funMrBenn wrote:I imagine that the medals will be dished out at some point after all the games have finished... I don;t think lackattack had enough time to hard-code them, so they will have to be awarded manuallynikola_milicki wrote:wheres my medal chop chop!
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
i may be wrong, but i dont think hardcoding is the word you were looking for... since that is pretty similar and just as ineffective as doing it manualy.MrBenn wrote:I imagine that the medals will be dished out at some point after all the games have finished... I don;t think lackattack had enough time to hard-code them, so they will have to be awarded manuallynikola_milicki wrote:wheres my medal chop chop!

Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
haha well nate and jp have been defeated in a game that just finished 
- Herakilla
- Posts: 4283
- Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:33 pm
- Location: Wandering the world, spreading Conquerism
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
the way things are looking ill be 20-9 against the community
also JR i see you avoided me entirely 
Come join us in Live Chat!
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
Sweet, when do I get my medal?Herakilla wrote:the way things are looking ill be 20-9 against the communityalso JR i see you avoided me entirely

- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
I'll be manually awarding them, but probably all at once (it's easier to do than keep track of here and there). If some of the games last too long then I might do it differently. 
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
I don't want to wait give me mine NOW!The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:I'll be manually awarding them, but probably all at once (it's easier to do than keep track of here and there). If some of the games last too long then I might do it differently.

- sully800
- Posts: 4978
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:45 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
I believe I had 46 wins and 26 losses (with predictions for 2 games still running). So if the mods have an overall winning record of less than 20 then I will take the credit
And I still had an overall point less even though I won significantly more than I lost.
And I still had an overall point less even though I won significantly more than I lost.
- Kotaro
- Posts: 3490
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:31 pm
- Location: TheJonah: You`re a fucking ruthless, little cunt!
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
No complaining, i ranked you up at least 2 timessully800 wrote:I believe I had 46 wins and 26 losses (with predictions for 2 games still running). So if the mods have an overall winning record of less than 20 then I will take the credit![]()
And I still had an overall point less even though I won significantly more than I lost.
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
No mention of me helping youa.sub wrote:haha well nate and jp have been defeated in a game that just finished
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
You seem to have forgotten Game 4269627JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:updatedJOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:Sully vs JR 1-1The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:It's ok...we've beaten you 3 times, tooJOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:my victories over the mods are still rolling in !
And more of the active ones should be victories for us (i think)
Fuz vs JR 0-2
SteelHorse vs JR 0-1
Killmanic vs JR 1-1
gill/clap vs JR 0-1
fuz/night vs JR 1-0
mr benn/chip/clapper vs JR 0-1
mods-3
JR-7
8 different mods defeated

Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
haha yeah u helped a littlepmchugh wrote:No mention of me helping youa.sub wrote:haha well nate and jp have been defeated in a game that just finished![]()
i see uve also jumped 2 ranks since, u were a private when we played right?
- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
stop farmingsully800 wrote:I believe I had 46 wins and 26 losses (with predictions for 2 games still running). So if the mods have an overall winning record of less than 20 then I will take the credit![]()
And I still had an overall point less even though I won significantly more than I lost.
JR's Game Profile
Spoiler
Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
2 more wins on 8 thoughts doubles for the good guys.
- Boss_oss_ss
- Posts: 1003
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:43 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: England, next to Strider24!
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
thats us right?jpcloet wrote:2 more wins on 8 thoughts doubles for the good guys.

- Boss_oss_ss
- Posts: 1003
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:43 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: England, next to Strider24!
- Contact:
- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
JR'S FINAL RESULTS VS MODS
VS's
GloryorDeath 1-0
Gilligan 2-2
Natewolf 1-0
JPCloet 1-0
Mr. Benn 2-3
ChipV 1-3
Insomnia Red 1-0
Clapper011 2-1
Sully800 1-1
SteelHorse 1-0
Fuzzy Pengui 2-1
Night Strike 0-1
Killmanic 1-1
total wins loses
16-13
total games
14
games- win/loss
9-5
total mods defeated
12
Great Games Mods ! Looking forward to the next round !
VS's
GloryorDeath 1-0
Gilligan 2-2
Natewolf 1-0
JPCloet 1-0
Mr. Benn 2-3
ChipV 1-3
Insomnia Red 1-0
Clapper011 2-1
Sully800 1-1
SteelHorse 1-0
Fuzzy Pengui 2-1
Night Strike 0-1
Killmanic 1-1
total wins loses
16-13
total games
14
games- win/loss
9-5
total mods defeated
12
Great Games Mods ! Looking forward to the next round !
JR's Game Profile
Spoiler
Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
You seem to have forgotten your 3 active games (at least one of which will be a loss). 
Look for a full list on everybody soon, the games are taking longer to finish than I thought so I'm gonna go ahead and post some results for everybody soon
Look for a full list on everybody soon, the games are taking longer to finish than I thought so I'm gonna go ahead and post some results for everybody soon
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
I only seen 1. Let me check againThe Fuzzy Pengui wrote:You seem to have forgotten your 3 active games (at least one of which will be a loss).
Look for a full list on everybody soon, the games are taking longer to finish than I thought so I'm gonna go ahead and post some results for everybody soon
update:
ahh...I missed 2 games in the elimination bucket. Sorry ! I will update when they are over.
anyways...still great games !
JR's Game Profile
Spoiler
Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
Definitely!
Hopefully we'll have some more fun soon
Hopefully we'll have some more fun soon
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
-
nikola_milicki
- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:17 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: CROATIA
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
oh so thats why the score is surprisingly positive for u guysJOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:stop farmingsully800 wrote:I believe I had 46 wins and 26 losses (with predictions for 2 games still running). So if the mods have an overall winning record of less than 20 then I will take the credit![]()
And I still had an overall point less even though I won significantly more than I lost.
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
Yeah I won that and then an 8 player world 2.1 game.a.sub wrote:haha yeah u helped a littlepmchugh wrote:No mention of me helping youa.sub wrote:haha well nate and jp have been defeated in a game that just finished![]()
![]()
jk man
i see uve also jumped 2 ranks since, u were a private when we played right?
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
world 2.1 eh? good timespmchugh wrote:Yeah I won that and then an 8 player world 2.1 game.a.sub wrote:haha yeah u helped a littlepmchugh wrote:No mention of me helping youa.sub wrote:haha well nate and jp have been defeated in a game that just finished![]()
![]()
jk man
i see uve also jumped 2 ranks since, u were a private when we played right?
- cena-rules
- Posts: 9740
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:27 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Chat
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
mod. whac'd
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=4268342
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=4268342
19:41:22 ‹jakewilliams› I was a pedo
