Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Check Last Post For Winner]
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
-
blakebowling
- Posts: 5093
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: 127.0.0.1
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
I whac'd a wolfmanNatewolfman wrote:Game 4270114
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
Good night folks! Hope you had a good weekend, I sure did! 

-
karel
- Posts: 1317
- Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: montana........rolling in the mud with the hippies
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
Just want to say thanks to all the mods,this was so much fun.........2-0 for me

Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
This was a lot of fun and some really tough games. Hope everyone else had fun whacking their favorite mods.
- Fireside Poet
- Posts: 2671
- Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:49 pm
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
Thanks to all who participated in my games as well and hope I was decent competition for you all. 
- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
Thanks everybody, it's been fun. Expect a full report on it in a day or two (who beat who, official final score, etc). Bad thing is there are a lot of games left....so I'll get one out tomorrow hopefully and update it in a week or so 
Game 4270758 PenguinKilla
Game 4270758 PenguinKilla
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
Last edited by the egg on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- sailorseal
- Posts: 2735
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 1:49 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: conquerclub.com
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
There is going to be penguin blood everywhere...The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:Thanks everybody, it's been fun. Expect a full report on it in a day or two (who beat who, official final score, etc). Bad thing is there are a lot of games left....so I'll get one out tomorrow hopefully and update it in a week or so
Game 4270758 PenguinKilla
- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
Game 4270846 whac
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
- sully800
- Posts: 4978
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:45 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
Sorry if it makes this more difficult Fuzzy but I created a whole big group again.
Search for open games with me if you are interested. Please only join 1 or 2, and if you have already beaten me give some other people a chance first.
Password = WhacSullyAgain
I probably won't play much tonight because I have work to finish up, so these will carry through till tomorrow!
Search for open games with me if you are interested. Please only join 1 or 2, and if you have already beaten me give some other people a chance first.
Password = WhacSullyAgain
I probably won't play much tonight because I have work to finish up, so these will carry through till tomorrow!
- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
No problem...that's why I'm gonna update it again in a weeksully800 wrote:Sorry if it makes this more difficult Fuzzy but I created a whole big group again.
Search for open games with me if you are interested. Please only join 1 or 2, and if you have already beaten me give some other people a chance first.
Password = WhacSullyAgain
I probably won't play much tonight because I have work to finish up, so these will carry through till tomorrow!
You just better win
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
- Kotaro
- Posts: 3490
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:31 pm
- Location: TheJonah: You`re a fucking ruthless, little cunt!
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
he beat me; 9v3 = 2v2The Fuzzy Pengui wrote: No problem...that's why I'm gonna update it again in a week
You just better win
- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
Looks like we scared the community off...we can't even get 4 members for a quads game

Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
- Vace Cooper
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:12 pm
- Location: MN
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
How's the special medal comming along? :=l
- Gamefreakguy
- Posts: 419
- Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:11 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
Oh noes!
This was a bad weekend to be busy - I thought since it was a 3 day weekend for us students it would be tomorrow too.
"Never let your fear decide your fate."
"He who controls others may be powerful but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." Lao Tzu
"He who controls others may be powerful but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." Lao Tzu
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
you got it nowThe Fuzzy Pengui wrote:Looks like we scared the community off...we can't even get 4 members for a quads game![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
im gonna get that medal off this one
- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
You can tryFireStar wrote:you got it nowThe Fuzzy Pengui wrote:Looks like we scared the community off...we can't even get 4 members for a quads game![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
im gonna get that medal off this one
Thanks for the great weekend everybody
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
make a few more in rt and ill know u out tom!
as long as the other two finish up
as long as the other two finish up
- Night Strike
- Posts: 8509
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:52 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
And the Whac-a-Mod February 2009 competition has officially come to a close.
Games that are still recruiting or in progress will be allowed to finish, but new games will not be starting (except of at least 1 that has been promised privately for tomorrow).
Thank you to all the TeamCC and community members for your enthusiastic participation; this weekend was quite entertaining. And a special thanks to The Fuzzy Pengui for heading it all up.
Final results will be available in the coming days.
Games that are still recruiting or in progress will be allowed to finish, but new games will not be starting (except of at least 1 that has been promised privately for tomorrow).
Thank you to all the TeamCC and community members for your enthusiastic participation; this weekend was quite entertaining. And a special thanks to The Fuzzy Pengui for heading it all up.
Final results will be available in the coming days.
- Kotaro
- Posts: 3490
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:31 pm
- Location: TheJonah: You`re a fucking ruthless, little cunt!
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
Shouldn't it have ended 5 hours ago, with the weekend?
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
Can't it's over it's after midnighta.sub wrote:make a few more in rt and ill know u out tom!
as long as the other two finish up
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
Eastern timeKotaro wrote:Shouldn't it have ended 5 hours ago, with the weekend?
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
- Kotaro
- Posts: 3490
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:31 pm
- Location: TheJonah: You`re a fucking ruthless, little cunt!
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
Going by board time...It is currently Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:09 am



