Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Check Last Post For Winner]
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
- cena-rules
- Posts: 9740
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:27 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Chat
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 62 - Community 53]
fuzzy!!!!
me
you
map of your choice
bring it, Ill provide beer and strippers(possibly nagerous)!
me
you
map of your choice
bring it, Ill provide beer and strippers(possibly nagerous)!
19:41:22 ‹jakewilliams› I was a pedo
- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 62 - Community 53]
1v1? alright, but you asked for itcena-rules wrote:fuzzy!!!!
me
you
map of your choice
bring it, Ill provide beer and strippers(possibly nagerous)!
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
- cena-rules
- Posts: 9740
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:27 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Chat
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 62 - Community 53]
we can do non-rt dubs if you preferThe Fuzzy Pengui wrote:1v1? alright, but you asked for itcena-rules wrote:fuzzy!!!!
me
you
map of your choice
bring it, Ill provide beer and strippers(possibly nagerous)!
19:41:22 ‹jakewilliams› I was a pedo
- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 62 - Community 53]
Up to you matecena-rules wrote:we can do non-rt dubs if you preferThe Fuzzy Pengui wrote:1v1? alright, but you asked for itcena-rules wrote:fuzzy!!!!
me
you
map of your choice
bring it, Ill provide beer and strippers(possibly nagerous)!
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
- cena-rules
- Posts: 9740
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:27 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Chat
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 62 - Community 53]
non-rt dubs, Ill pm you game number, jump in team 2The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:Up to you matecena-rules wrote:we can do non-rt dubs if you preferThe Fuzzy Pengui wrote:1v1? alright, but you asked for itcena-rules wrote:fuzzy!!!!
me
you
map of your choice
bring it, Ill provide beer and strippers(possibly nagerous)!
19:41:22 ‹jakewilliams› I was a pedo
-
God Emperor Q
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Baltimore
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 62 - Community 53]
ooooo, me next, me next! I g2g tho, b bak in about 1 hour or 2
- cena-rules
- Posts: 9740
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:27 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Chat
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 62 - Community 53]
better yet, Ill pm you settings and you can make it with the titile
19:41:22 ‹jakewilliams› I was a pedo
- Steelhorse
- Posts: 794
- Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 8:05 am
- Location: Boston
- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 62 - Community 53]
Moderators 76 - Community 63

Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
- cena-rules
- Posts: 9740
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:27 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Chat
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 62 - Community 53]
damnitThe Fuzzy Pengui wrote:Moderators 76 - Community 63
![]()
![]()
![]()
now, check your inbox
19:41:22 ‹jakewilliams› I was a pedo
- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 62 - Community 53]
soon to be 77 - 63 after we beat yacena-rules wrote:damnitThe Fuzzy Pengui wrote:Moderators 76 - Community 63
![]()
![]()
![]()
now, check your inbox
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
- cena-rules
- Posts: 9740
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:27 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Chat
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
of course dearThe Fuzzy Pengui wrote:soon to be 77 - 63 after we beat yacena-rules wrote:damnitThe Fuzzy Pengui wrote:Moderators 76 - Community 63
![]()
![]()
![]()
now, check your inbox
19:41:22 ‹jakewilliams› I was a pedo
- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- Fireside Poet
- Posts: 2671
- Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:49 pm
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
Last edited by Fireside Poet on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
oh steelhorse is on line now
JR's Game Profile
Spoiler
Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
- lgoasklucyl
- Posts: 526
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:49 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere in the 20th century.
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
Well fought by FP though
- Fireside Poet
- Posts: 2671
- Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:49 pm
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
Last edited by Fireside Poet on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
Here's some doubles games... these will NOT be played RT, so please only join one 
Game 4268988
Game 4268990
Game 4268993
double-whac
Game 4268988
Game 4268990
Game 4268993
double-whac

PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
- lgoasklucyl
- Posts: 526
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:49 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere in the 20th century.
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
Good luck silly-mod-dubs team. You're in for it nowMrBenn wrote:Here's some doubles games... these will NOT be played RT, so please only join one
Game 4268988
Game 4268990
Game 4268993
double-whac
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 76 - Community 63]
We'll see about thatlgoasklucyl wrote:Good luck silly-mod-dubs team. You're in for it now

PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that


