pass?sully800 wrote:not speed which is mostly what I've been making. But they are being created all dayBlitzaholic wrote:cant you all mkae like 10 or 20 at once so all can have a fair chance to join maybe?
I will make a whole bunch on a couple of maps. Please join 2 max so that others get a chance to play.
Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Check Last Post For Winner]
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
JR's Game Profile
Spoiler
Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
make one for sailor to play in against one of you mods..
or he will keep making pointless games and spamming this thread not understanding the process of this tournament
or he will keep making pointless games and spamming this thread not understanding the process of this tournament

- sailorseal
- Posts: 2735
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 1:49 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: conquerclub.com
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Very true...king sam wrote:make one for sailor to play in against one of you mods..
or he will keep making pointless games and spamming this thread not understanding the process of this tournament
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
lol, I guessed itJOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:pass?sully800 wrote:not speed which is mostly what I've been making. But they are being created all dayBlitzaholic wrote:cant you all mkae like 10 or 20 at once so all can have a fair chance to join maybe?
I will make a whole bunch on a couple of maps. Please join 2 max so that others get a chance to play.
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
ok, thx kind sirsully800 wrote:not speed which is mostly what I've been making. But they are being created all dayBlitzaholic wrote:cant you all mkae like 10 or 20 at once so all can have a fair chance to join maybe?
I will make a whole bunch on a couple of maps. Please join 2 max so that others get a chance to play.

- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
I just got on, so I'm about to do a new count to see where the standings are and then make some more games 
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
- gloryordeath
- Posts: 1877
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 6:56 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Denver, CO U.S.A.
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
The Society of Cooks Train a cook today battle an officer tomorrow! Making good players great! http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 41&t=74468
xiGAMES Member

xiGAMES Member

- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
greatThe Fuzzy Pengui wrote:I just got on, so I'm about to do a new count to see where the standings are and then make some more games
i need a win vs you yet
JR's Game Profile
Spoiler
Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
WHACK!The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:I just got on, so I'm about to do a new count to see where the standings are and then make some more games
*hides in the refrigerator compartment and pretends to be inanimate, like the other eggs.*
- sully800
- Posts: 4978
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:45 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
hahaha, I'm glad some people guessed the pass. At least I got to join them all.
So search for open games with me. The pass for all is WhacSully. And please join only 1 or 2!
These will not be real time since I created 35-40. I will play as I have time
So search for open games with me. The pass for all is WhacSully. And please join only 1 or 2!
These will not be real time since I created 35-40. I will play as I have time
- sailorseal
- Posts: 2735
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 1:49 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: conquerclub.com
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
WhacSully is not working
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Try whacsully I did mine all lowercase... Dunno if that matters...
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
sailorseal wrote:WhacSully is not working
worked for me

- owenshooter
- Posts: 13395
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Game 4267411 whacked... thanks JP!! i know you threw that game!!!-0

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Niceowenshooter wrote:Game 4267411 whacked... thanks JP!! i know you threw that game!!!-0

- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Moderators 62 - Community 53
Yeah, that's more like it

Yeah, that's more like it
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
damn!
we are down 9!
we are down 9!
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
All-right, that's it! Time for this egg to run the tables. You're first, Fuzzy dude. I'm sick of you mods being in control!The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:Moderators 62 - Community 53
Yeah, that's more like it![]()
![]()
- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 62 - Community 53]
That could change...that's just a rough count (some games didn't have the right amount of mods on a team so I'll have to take those out later...that means we'll still be up though
).
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 62 - Community 53]
Just won a few more lol.
- Fireside Poet
- Posts: 2671
- Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:49 pm
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 62 - Community 53]
Last edited by Fireside Poet on Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 62 - Community 53]
You are not a poet. I have never seen you do anything poetic.
- Night Strike
- Posts: 8509
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 62 - Community 53]
JR challenges the mods to 50 1 vs 1's. We need to turn the tables !
JR's Game Profile
Spoiler
Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 62 - Community 53]
I want a 1 v 5! Me against James Vazquez, Lancehoch, killmanic, Fuzzy Penguin and Fireside Poet!! Take them ALL out in 1 turn! >:(
Last edited by the egg on Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

