Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Check Last Post For Winner]
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
oooooohhhh come on! I want in! Is there any room? reserve? Whac whac whac whac!!! 
- Dragonah
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:28 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere, not sure where exactly...
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Aren't the games supposed RT and not speed? I've seen some freemiums in other games as well. If I'm mistaken, then call me clueless on this. Regardless, I'm gonna keep trying to get in 
- sully800
- Posts: 4978
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:45 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
I'll make a bunch of standard ones tomorrow, just wanted a few tonight.
- Dragonah
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:28 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere, not sure where exactly...
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Gotcha, I didn't mean to sound obnoxious or anything though, was simply curious.
- Kalano Sanchin
- Posts: 259
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:23 am
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Wow there hasn't been one for a while.
- samuelc812
- Posts: 2215
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:56 am
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Most of them are asleep at the moment

- Fireside Poet
- Posts: 2671
- Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:49 pm
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
when is it starting again?????
whacin mods is no fun when there is no mods lol
whacin mods is no fun when there is no mods lol

Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
I'm back for some more whacking, who's on?
- SuicidalSnowman
- Posts: 1022
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:40 am
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
I'll whac you again!jpcloet wrote:I'm back for some more whacking, who's on?
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Bring it
Retired.
Please don't PM me about forum stuff any more.
Essential forum poster viewing:
Posting, and You! and How to behave on an internet forum...on the internet
Please don't PM me about forum stuff any more.
Essential forum poster viewing:
Posting, and You! and How to behave on an internet forum...on the internet
- sailorseal
- Posts: 2735
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 1:49 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: conquerclub.com
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
If any mods want to play me Game 4265583
password is mod
password is mod
- ppgangster
- Posts: 557
- Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:17 am
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
I could go for some Whac-ing, with or without friends... (but I'm topped to 4 games and are already filled... I guess I can't get passed the rule...)

Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
the way its going sailor is a mod sets up the game and posts it here for all to join.. not the other way aroundsailorseal wrote:If any mods want to play me Game 4265583
password is mod

Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
I think I will report all the mods for aggressively farming..the only open game is New World freestyle!!HAHA!
Is this going all weekend?
Is this going all weekend?

nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Yes...jbrettlip wrote:Is this going all weekend?

PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Awesome..(in my best computer voice) Want to play a gaaaame?

nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
