Lets take this to pms guys don't wanna get in trouble for spamming up this thread...killmanic wrote:nah the order goes albert>Dart>kongol>everyone elsekratos644 wrote:Psh Kongol sucks Miranda was better than himKotaro wrote:Kongol's where it's at.kratos644 wrote: GG kill
P.S. Dart is still way cooler
Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Check Last Post For Winner]
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Lmao those were some pretty sick dice eh?killmanic wrote:we would love that assuming u dont kill 3,5,5 first turn with a 9 and have leftoverskratos644 wrote:Me and loki would whac you again but a low rank already joinedkillmanic wrote:Game 4262635
whacadragoon
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
- Herakilla
- Posts: 4283
- Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:33 pm
- Location: Wandering the world, spreading Conquerism
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Come join us in Live Chat!
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
how about some feudal games.
- Kalano Sanchin
- Posts: 259
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:23 am
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
I can actually win on those >.>
- Kotaro
- Posts: 3490
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:31 pm
- Location: TheJonah: You`re a fucking ruthless, little cunt!
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Time for that shit to end
AND FEUDAL WAR TRIPS GOGOGOGO
- Kotaro
- Posts: 3490
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:31 pm
- Location: TheJonah: You`re a fucking ruthless, little cunt!
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
GODDAMN YOUR DICE HERA I HATE YOUKotaro wrote:Time for that shit to end
AND FEUDAL WAR TRIPS GOGOGOGO
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Anybody know if we get multiple medals for beating the mods more than once?The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:If, by chance we allow you to beat us in a game, you will receive an all new medal to add to your collection.
Last edited by kratos644 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
fastposted me damn u!kratos644 wrote:Anybody know if we get multiple medals for beating the mods more than once?The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:If, by chance we allow you to beat us in a game, you will receive an all new medal to add to your collection.
- Herakilla
- Posts: 4283
- Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:33 pm
- Location: Wandering the world, spreading Conquerism
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
BAAHAHAH!Kotaro wrote:GODDAMN YOUR DICE HERA I HATE YOUKotaro wrote:Time for that shit to end
AND FEUDAL WAR TRIPS GOGOGOGO
Come join us in Live Chat!
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Lola.sub wrote:fastposted me damn u!kratos644 wrote:Anybody know if we get multiple medals for beating the mods more than once?The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:If, by chance we allow you to beat us in a game, you will receive an all new medal to add to your collection.
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Will they be freestyle 1v1?Herakilla wrote:BAAHAHAH!Kotaro wrote:GODDAMN YOUR DICE HERA I HATE YOUKotaro wrote:Time for that shit to end
AND FEUDAL WAR TRIPS GOGOGOGOi will start fuedal games once i lose a new world one! >:]
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
- Herakilla
- Posts: 4283
- Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:33 pm
- Location: Wandering the world, spreading Conquerism
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Come join us in Live Chat!
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
i agree, freestyle is about who has clicky maps working
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Good mwhahahahaha
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
cpurcell wrote:![]()
Sequential is so much better...
![]()
---C
Not true guys.a.sub wrote:i agree, freestyle is about who has clicky maps working
For 1v1 fs is much better otherwise it becomes who goes first and got a better drop.
With fs you can still win with a bad drop
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
- Herakilla
- Posts: 4283
- Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:33 pm
- Location: Wandering the world, spreading Conquerism
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Come join us in Live Chat!
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
I agree with you to some extent, but another huge factor is who has a faster comp.kratos644 wrote:cpurcell wrote:![]()
Sequential is so much better...
![]()
---CNot true guys.a.sub wrote:i agree, freestyle is about who has clicky maps working
For 1v1 fs is much better otherwise it becomes who goes first and got a better drop.
With fs you can still win with a bad drop
---C

Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
i guess but clicky maps give u a HUGE advantage and it doesnt work well on my comp
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
The faster comp is important, but not so much a huge factor if the other person doesn't use cheap tactics.cpurcell wrote:I agree with you to some extent, but another huge factor is who has a faster comp.kratos644 wrote:cpurcell wrote:![]()
Sequential is so much better...
![]()
---CNot true guys.a.sub wrote:i agree, freestyle is about who has clicky maps working
For 1v1 fs is much better otherwise it becomes who goes first and got a better drop.
With fs you can still win with a bad drop![]()
---C
I keep on hearing about these. What are clicky maps?a.sub wrote:i guess but clicky maps give u a HUGE advantage and it doesnt work well on my comp
I do it because I can
I can because I want to
I want to because you said I couldn't
I can because I want to
I want to because you said I couldn't
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
I'm just curious, but is the click map add-on also a huge advantage in 3-8 player freestyle, or is it mainly used cheaply in 1 v 1?a.sub wrote:i guess but clicky maps give u a HUGE advantage and it doesnt work well on my comp
We should stop off topic but I am just curious.
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Cheap tactics are much harder to use now that that made it so after 12 hours the other player can go too.LYR wrote:The faster comp is important, but not so much a huge factor if the other person doesn't use cheap tactics.cpurcell wrote:I agree with you to some extent, but another huge factor is who has a faster comp.kratos644 wrote:cpurcell wrote:![]()
Sequential is so much better...
![]()
---CNot true guys.a.sub wrote:i agree, freestyle is about who has clicky maps working
For 1v1 fs is much better otherwise it becomes who goes first and got a better drop.
With fs you can still win with a bad drop![]()
---C
a.sub wrote:i guess but clicky maps give u a HUGE advantage and it doesnt work well on my comp
I keep on hearing about these. What are clicky maps?
Clickeys are the best invention in the world
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 27 - Community 30]
Huge advantage in 3-8 player maybe even more so than 1v1the egg wrote:I'm just curious, but is the click map add-on also a huge advantage in 3-8 player freestyle, or is it mainly used cheaply in 1 v 1?a.sub wrote:i guess but clicky maps give u a HUGE advantage and it doesnt work well on my comp
We should stop off topic but I am just curious.
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352

