Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Check Last Post For Winner]
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 3 - Community 4]
Agreed - I thought it would be obvious that somebody was joining a team, but I guess a new password is necessary.The Neon Peon wrote:Alright, but why not simply change the password for each one?jnd94 wrote:Guys. come n, it's easy to do. Just wait until it's announced.

- Boss_oss_ss
- Posts: 1003
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:43 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: England, next to Strider24!
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 3 - Community 4]
IS it like the TO medal and you get more medals as you wack more mods? or is it a one off medal?The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:*Waddles up to a microphone, clears throat, and begins to speak in booming announcer voice*
But don’t worry, we won’t go easily or without a fight.If, by chance we allow you to beat us in a game, you will receive an all new medal to add to your collection. Although the medal has yet to be finalized, when it is made public you’ll be able to display your spoils of victory.

- wcaclimbing
- Posts: 5598
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 10:09 pm
- Location: In your quantum box....Maybe.
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 3 - Community 4]
I didn't know that we weren't allowed to search for the games.
I thought this meant we could search for them and join without them being announced...The Fuzzy Pengui wrote: Just look in this thread for games as they are created, or using the Game Finder and the “Whac-A-Mod” Tournament Label to see all of the games.

Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 3 - Community 4]
I do not know as it doesn't say, guessing just one medal. Hopefully lots of people take the opportunity to play us friendly mods.
I'm currently 1-5 today so could someone accuse me of point dumping so I can get a score reset?
I'm currently 1-5 today so could someone accuse me of point dumping so I can get a score reset?
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 3 - Community 4]
We might put some in the thread, I have some I have not announced.
- Boss_oss_ss
- Posts: 1003
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:43 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: England, next to Strider24!
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 3 - Community 4]
lol i dunno but i, as your best freind, would be happy to make it 1-6!jpcloet wrote:I do not know as it doesn't say, guessing just one medal. Hopefully lots of people take the opportunity to play us friendly mods.
I'm currently 1-5 today so could someone accuse me of point dumping so I can get a score reset?
Boss

- wcaclimbing
- Posts: 5598
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 10:09 pm
- Location: In your quantum box....Maybe.
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 3 - Community 4]
I have successfully whacked Natewolfman in Game 4260099

- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 3 - Community 4]
Well I didn't think people would join the games before the moderators were able to joiwcaclimbing wrote:I didn't know that we weren't allowed to search for the games.
I thought this meant we could search for them and join without them being announced...The Fuzzy Pengui wrote: Just look in this thread for games as they are created, or using the Game Finder and the “Whac-A-Mod” Tournament Label to see all of the games.
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 3 - Community 4]
You'll know the password if you are Canadian (yes I realize I spelt it wrong in the label)
Game 4260175
Game 4260176
Game 4260175
Game 4260176
- Boss_oss_ss
- Posts: 1003
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:43 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: England, next to Strider24!
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 3 - Community 4]
jp, you need to sort out your spelling...It's great to be Canadain - shouldnt it be canadian?
dam jp you fast posted lol
dam jp you fast posted lol

- Kotaro
- Posts: 3490
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:31 pm
- Location: TheJonah: You`re a fucking ruthless, little cunt!
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 3 - Community 4]
From chat, looks like he's beating your ass with the ever so complicated super amazing technique of "rush yo ass".Herakilla wrote:Game 4260193
Also, HAI HERA. I set up my Internet Router so I could host WC3 custom games now. COME JOIN ME!
- wcaclimbing
- Posts: 5598
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 10:09 pm
- Location: In your quantum box....Maybe.
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 3 - Community 4]
It started out ok.... now I'm not sure.Kotaro wrote:From chat, looks like he's beating your ass with the ever so complicated super amazing technique of "rush yo ass".Herakilla wrote:Game 4260193

- Boss_oss_ss
- Posts: 1003
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:43 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: England, next to Strider24!
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 3 - Community 4]
c'mon guys dont let me be the only one to beat them.....

- Natewolfman
- Posts: 4599
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:37 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: omaha, NE
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 3 - Community 4]
ONLY 1 GAME PER PLAYER - I started 6 games, all of them are RT on each of the new USA map pack maps, once again, only 1 game per player, thank you
Game 4260287
Game 4260285
Game 4260308
Game 4260306
Game 4260311
Game 4260312
pass=my favorite animal (can you guess what it is?!
)
Game 4260287
Game 4260285
Game 4260308
Game 4260306
Game 4260311
Game 4260312
pass=my favorite animal (can you guess what it is?!
- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 3 - Community 4]
Currently:
Mods 10 - Community 14
Come on guys, step it up!
Mods 10 - Community 14
Come on guys, step it up!
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 10 - Community 14]
Game 4260382 whac
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
- Natewolfman
- Posts: 4599
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:37 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: omaha, NE
- JoshyBoy
- Posts: 3750
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 6:04 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the gym. Yeah, still there.
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular
well just post on here a game number and i'll give it a go.The Fuzzy Pengui wrote:Games are being created, but wait for a mod to join before you do. Since they are tournament games, we have to create the game and then join it after it's created (so it can take a few minutes).
Or do you guys have the ability to create the games? You shouldn't
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.
Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
- animorpherv1
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:54 pm
- Location: In your mind, messing with your thoughts

