Is a very good suggestion. Change it a little bit and that's all. After all the world is not copyrighted. At least not yetBlitzaholic wrote:I have a suggestion
on the old classic map, why not keep it almost the same, tweak it a little and add like 3 more territories and just rename it?
same with middle earth, just add a couple lands, and rename them, they both good set ups for maps and 2 of the top 10 most popular.
Crazy Maps And Dice?
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Re: Crazy Maps and Dice ?
- InsomniaRed
- Posts: 2246
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:58 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: In Nick's heart
Re: Crazy Maps And Dice?
If anyone wants it just PM me I guess...unless I get sued....Boss_oss_ss wrote:I think we should all just knick this sig :pInsomniaRed wrote:I know .....Boss_oss_ss wrote:InsomniaRed wrote:Nice :'( Its sooo beautiful!!
![]()
- I will always love you Nick, Forever.
- I will always love you Nick, Forever.
Re: Crazy Maps And Dice?
I don't think Hasbro got the copyright of the words ''attack'' and ''reinforcement''. Or the common, classic dice
Last edited by Mr.Vince on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Crazy Maps And Dice?
i hate the new classic map.....hate it,hate it!it changed suddenly...i hate it!i miss the old map,plz let it back!
- acores2005
- Posts: 1658
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:55 am
- Location: Faial - Azores
Re: Crazy Maps And Dice?
I agree with you. The "new" Classic map is very bad! Where is Africa and Europe and Asia?xMBKx wrote:I REFUSE TO START NEW GAMES ON THIS BS-MAP. WTF IS THIS?? MAP LOOKS LIKE CREATED IN 2381 BC.
LACKATTACK IS JUST AFRAID. MAN, SHOW YOUR BALLS. THERE ARE MORE THEN 300.000 REGISTERED USERS. I THINK IT WON'T INCREASE ANYMORE. WTH WILL SOMEONE THINK ABOUT CC WHEN THEY SEE THE "NEW CLASSIC MAP" ON CC-HOMEPAGE. THEY WILL THINK WE ARE A BUNCH OF RETARDED ASS-PLAYERS????
GREETZ,
MBK
STILL PISSED![]()
I dont like it and I will never play it.
winner
The Classic Bracket Tournament
Can U Rule The World Tourny
Master of the Second Age
Champions of Europe 1978 & Speed
Brazil vs Portugal (with danielcmr)
Can U Rule The World Tourny
Master of the Second Age
Champions of Europe 1978 & Speed
Brazil vs Portugal (with danielcmr)
-
TaylorSandbek
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:32 pm
Re: Crazy Maps And Dice?
I propose we start our own site with only the classic map.
- InsomniaRed
- Posts: 2246
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:58 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: In Nick's heart
Re: Crazy Maps And Dice?
Huge font gets points across so well 
- I will always love you Nick, Forever.
- I will always love you Nick, Forever.
Re: Crazy Maps And Dice?
Holy shit, it's SNORRI! I didn't realize you had 4500 posts hereSnorri1234 wrote:Holy shit Tender just posted?tender wrote:*grabs a six pack*Darkended Blade wrote:I'm getting the popcornktess920 wrote:anyone else find this comical how many people are over reacting?
I still can't believe they changed "Attack" and "Fortification"
XD
*headsdesk*
Now it's a party.
- pimpdave
- Posts: 1082
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:15 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Anti Tea Party Death Squad Task Force Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Crazy Maps And Dice?
InsomniaRed wrote:...sigh. This is going nowhere...what a sad day in CC history.pimpdave wrote:I love it. Completely sig worthy. Well done DaGip.DaGip wrote: SHUT UP! OR I'LL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!
Well, I mean, can you really expect it to? This lunacy is going to keep going on at least until every single user is aware of the changes, and then probably get milked for a few more days after that.
It is a sad day for CC. But I honestly do think DaGip has the right attitude, and the best thing we can do is make light of the situation, because no amount of tantrum throwing is going to change things. I think DaGip has actually dropped some decent satire here, and I found it humorous, given we're powerless to do anything about the changes...
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
- InsomniaRed
- Posts: 2246
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:58 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: In Nick's heart
Re: Crazy Maps And Dice?
Somehow I don't think that would work....TaylorSandbek wrote:I propose we start our own site with only the classic map.
- I will always love you Nick, Forever.
- I will always love you Nick, Forever.
-
GivePeaceAChance
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:31 am
Re: Eeek!! Classic map transmogrified...
Well, sorry but with such an event you would think that there would be a sticky at the top of every sub form linking to this discussion, and it being named something more eye catching than 'crazy maps and dice'.Boss_oss_ss wrote:where have you been for the last 454 posts??GivePeaceAChance wrote:I cannot possibly be the first one to start this topic, but honestly didn't see it anywhere else. Anyway..
I mean, come on, the dice were always a little craxy.
Re: Crazy Maps And Dice?
acores2005 wrote:I agree with you. The "new" Classic map is very bad! Where is Africa and Europe and Asia?xMBKx wrote:I REFUSE TO START NEW GAMES ON THIS BS-MAP. WTF IS THIS?? MAP LOOKS LIKE CREATED IN 2381 BC.
LACKATTACK IS JUST AFRAID. MAN, SHOW YOUR BALLS. THERE ARE MORE THEN 300.000 REGISTERED USERS. I THINK IT WON'T INCREASE ANYMORE. WTH WILL SOMEONE THINK ABOUT CC WHEN THEY SEE THE "NEW CLASSIC MAP" ON CC-HOMEPAGE. THEY WILL THINK WE ARE A BUNCH OF RETARDED ASS-PLAYERS????
GREETZ,
MBK
STILL PISSED![]()
I dont like it and I will never play it.
THANKS BUDDY
XI Lifetime Member... Where killing is done with honour and respect!

Playing Risk II on: http://eWarZone.com/
"...Niet geschoten, is altijd mis..."

Playing Risk II on: http://eWarZone.com/
"...Niet geschoten, is altijd mis..."
Re: Crazy Maps And Dice?
why don't change the name of the new map from classic map to fuckin map is better
Last edited by 3Asefa on Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- InsomniaRed
- Posts: 2246
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:58 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: In Nick's heart
Re: Crazy Maps And Dice?
Don't make me turn in my spoils on you 
- I will always love you Nick, Forever.
- I will always love you Nick, Forever.
- pimpdave
- Posts: 1082
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:15 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Anti Tea Party Death Squad Task Force Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Crazy Maps And Dice?
xMBKx wrote:acores2005 wrote:I agree with you. The "new" Classic map is very bad! Where is Africa and Europe and Asia?xMBKx wrote:I REFUSE TO START NEW GAMES ON THIS BS-MAP. WTF IS THIS?? MAP LOOKS LIKE CREATED IN 2381 BC.
LACKATTACK IS JUST AFRAID. MAN, SHOW YOUR BALLS. THERE ARE MORE THEN 300.000 REGISTERED USERS. I THINK IT WON'T INCREASE ANYMORE. WTH WILL SOMEONE THINK ABOUT CC WHEN THEY SEE THE "NEW CLASSIC MAP" ON CC-HOMEPAGE. THEY WILL THINK WE ARE A BUNCH OF RETARDED ASS-PLAYERS????
GREETZ,
MBK
STILL PISSED![]()
I dont like it and I will never play it.
SHUT UP! OR I'LL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Re: Crazy Maps And Dice?
link removed
Last edited by The Fuzzy Pengui on Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: link removed
Reason: link removed
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis

-
GivePeaceAChance
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:31 am
Re: Crazy Maps And Dice?
Second suggestion:
Add a function to the BOB script (or another script) that replaces whatever the classic map is with the real classic map.. Then this image won't be hosted on the CC server...
But probably I'm not the first to float that idea either.
Add a function to the BOB script (or another script) that replaces whatever the classic map is with the real classic map.. Then this image won't be hosted on the CC server...
But probably I'm not the first to float that idea either.
- Boss_oss_ss
- Posts: 1003
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:43 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: England, next to Strider24!
- Contact:
Re: Crazy Maps And Dice?
nicked or as they say in the mapsInsomniaRed wrote:If anyone wants it just PM me I guess...unless I get sued....Boss_oss_ss wrote:I think we should all just knick this sig :pInsomniaRed wrote:I know .....Boss_oss_ss wrote:InsomniaRed wrote:Nice :'( Its sooo beautiful!!
![]()
I hope my sig won't cause problems.
"Quenched"

- pimpdave
- Posts: 1082
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:15 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Anti Tea Party Death Squad Task Force Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Crazy Maps And Dice?
And yeah, that has to be the most awkward of the patois changes. Assaults and Reinforcements are okay changes, but spoils... Someone needs to come up with a better word.InsomniaRed wrote:Don't make me turn in my spoils on you
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
- Boss_oss_ss
- Posts: 1003
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:43 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: England, next to Strider24!
- Contact:
Re: Crazy Maps And Dice?
Troops maybe?? Or is that Copyright??pimpdave wrote:And yeah, that has to be the most awkward of the patois changes. Assaults and Reinforcements are okay changes, but spoils... Someone needs to come up with a better word.InsomniaRed wrote:Don't make me turn in my spoils on you

Re: t-m
I think that is also an interesting comment.hotspur wrote:what does the company want for the rights to the world map 100% or what give them 0.2% of income and charge them a fee for the right to have a pop up
Maybe the-company-who-own-the-rights could reach an agreement with the site in which bot parts got profit. Imagine... on one side, that-company-whose-name-I-dont-dare-to-say manages to have a community in Internet of more than 20,000 active players who are playing their game. They could say it in press notes, advertise it, publicize it... and Conquer Club would get the benefit from having a partnership with that company.
If I was an executive of that company, would try to reach this agreement. As I said, both parts would take profit from it.
- InsomniaRed
- Posts: 2246
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:58 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: In Nick's heart
Re: Crazy Maps And Dice?
So do we say mixed spoils? Rainbow spoils? Erm....UGH.pimpdave wrote:And yeah, that has to be the most awkward of the patois changes. Assaults and Reinforcements are okay changes, but spoils... Someone needs to come up with a better word.InsomniaRed wrote:Don't make me turn in my spoils on you
- I will always love you Nick, Forever.
- I will always love you Nick, Forever.
Re: Crazy Maps And Dice?
ok u said they drop the maps case the copy rights so they can wait after finish game and drop the map not make a shit map he looks like every thing except the maps
Re: Crazy Maps And Dice?
[mod edit] link removed [/mod edit]
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis



