Comment on the person's above you location.
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- dcowboys055
- Posts: 2341
- Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:32 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Milwaukee
- cowshrptrn
- Posts: 838
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:15 pm
- Location: wouldn't YOU like to know....
- glide
- Posts: 1748
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:13 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: 7km outside the thriving metropolis of Centreville, New Brunswick!
- Contact:
about Seattle.......its a nice stepping stone to Vancouver Island. Wanna see frickin' beautiful? Check out "Comox Valley" BC, or Tofino/Uklulet BC.
For the guy from Ontario.....I wuz born there, but came here from Nova Scotia, and both BC and NS know how to be real ....not just the centre of the frickin cdn universe! I dont even tell people I wuZ born in Toronto! Seriously folks, check out this island.......u can snow ski and golf the same day, within 10 miles of each other!
For the guy from Ontario.....I wuz born there, but came here from Nova Scotia, and both BC and NS know how to be real ....not just the centre of the frickin cdn universe! I dont even tell people I wuZ born in Toronto! Seriously folks, check out this island.......u can snow ski and golf the same day, within 10 miles of each other!
Last edited by glide on Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gatekeeper, and Proud Member of XI Games
Newt Hunter
Newt Hunter
A fellow Canadian!glide wrote:about Seattle.......its a nice stepping stone to Vancouver Island. Wanna see frickin' beautiful? Check out "Comox Valley" BC, or Tofino/Uklulet BC.
For the guy from Ontario.....I wuz born there, but came here from Nova Scotia, and both BC and NS know how to be real ....not just the centre of the frickin cdn universe! I dont even tell people I wuZ born in Toronto! Seriously folks, check out this island.......u can snow ski and gold the same day, with 10 miles of each other.
no...like god says god is...and i'm like twenty miles away from there...been there one time to many for it to be that great to go to again...XenHu wrote:Like god says I am!s.xkitten wrote:like god says he is...except, i don't believe that...he'd be to busyI didn't know god wanted to talk to me!(not religous...)
- cowshrptrn
- Posts: 838
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:15 pm
- Location: wouldn't YOU like to know....
- edmundomcpot
- Posts: 464
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:18 am
- Location: N.wales
- Contact:
- bluereaper
- Posts: 779
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 8:20 pm
- Location: Northern Ontario
- bluereaper
- Posts: 779
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 8:20 pm
- Location: Northern Ontario
- Skittlesandmnms
- Posts: 544
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:13 am
- Location: Pyongyang
- Blackadder
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:12 pm
- Location: Sydney,Australia
- Skittlesandmnms
- Posts: 544
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:13 am
- Location: Pyongyang
-
strike wolf
- Posts: 8345
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)


