OH NO!!! Unvote Vote: MANDY!!!LSU Tiger Josh wrote:vote Mandy since Fircoal forgot to do so.
UnMafia 2 *Day 3*
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
So that's why I ate all that chocolate yesterday and why I keep having cramps for the last 3 days!FloresDelMal wrote:Fircoal wrote:
I just did. But at the time I was kinda busy SETTING UP PMS!!!!
kinda = partially (as far as I understood it to be)
oh my freaking god!! you are the jerk who send us the pre menstrual syndrome :B i hate you*vote chu
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
actually Mandy, I just sent them, so you should be starting NOW!mandalorian2298 wrote:So that's why I ate all that chocolate yesterday and why I keep having cramps for the last 3 days!FloresDelMal wrote:Fircoal wrote:
I just did. But at the time I was kinda busy SETTING UP PMS!!!!
kinda = partially (as far as I understood it to be)
oh my freaking god!! you are the jerk who send us the pre menstrual syndrome :B i hate you*vote chu
![]()
Supervote Fircoal the Evil PMS Inducer!
![]()
![]()
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- KiwiTaker
- Posts: 571
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:40 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Trying not to murder customers.
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
Fircoal you are insane I laughed for 5 mins straight when i read my role
. Anyways Vote Shadow and nananana can't touch this
.

Vintage Mythology
Dulce et decorum est, pro patria mori
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
Kiwi, have you get explosives?
Anyway, Confrim
Anyway, Confrim
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
Vote: GET OFF THE BOAT

Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
*throws Skoffin off the boat and into the sea*Skoffin wrote: Vote: GET OFF THE BOAT
Skoffin (cow) has died by drowning.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
unvote vote Nagerus. he does't have time to post regularly anywaynagerous wrote:Vote Nagerous
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
LMAO
Unvote Vote Nag I believe it is time for him to earn his jester win after 3 unsuccessful tries
Unvote Vote Nag I believe it is time for him to earn his jester win after 3 unsuccessful tries
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
- Shadowstar
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:55 pm
- Location: tires don exits
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
Vote Kiwi OMGUS
*takes explosives from Kiwi and throws at drowned Skoff cow*
*takes explosives from Kiwi and throws at drowned Skoff cow*
Translated Japanese Pikachu Wikipedia Article wrote:Hard nut in the lightning burn it in a soft, then eat with wisdom.
- Shadowstar
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:55 pm
- Location: tires don exits
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
EBWOP: Also yay for being taken off the Modkill list! 
Translated Japanese Pikachu Wikipedia Article wrote:Hard nut in the lightning burn it in a soft, then eat with wisdom.
- animorpherv1
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:54 pm
- Location: In your mind, messing with your thoughts
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
vote: Kiwi
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
Shadowstar wrote:EBWOP: Also yay for being taken off the Modkill list!
I know shit
- The Weird One
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: cursing the spiteful dice gods
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
TWOnfirm. Just so everybody knows why I'm submarining right now: I'm packing and getting ready to leave for school. When I get settled in there [probably this weekend, sometime] I'll read up and post some more.
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.
ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
- Shadowstar
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:55 pm
- Location: tires don exits
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
NO JOHNS! Unvote Vote TWOThe Weird One wrote:TWOnfirm. Just so everybody knows why I'm submarining right now: I'm packing and getting ready to leave for school. When I get settled in there [probably this weekend, sometime] I'll read up and post some more.
Translated Japanese Pikachu Wikipedia Article wrote:Hard nut in the lightning burn it in a soft, then eat with wisdom.
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
fircoal doesnt hate me
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
uh... You know I barely hate anyone. Right?0ojakeo0 wrote:fircoal doesnt hate me
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
Put me out of the modkill list. Put Flores in instead 
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
RE-Modkill: Shadowstarga7 wrote:Put me out of the modkill list. Put Flores in instead
DoubleModkill: Frenchie-chan
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- Shadowstar
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:55 pm
- Location: tires don exits
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
Kill: Frenchie-chanFircoal wrote:RE-Modkill: Shadowstarga7 wrote:Put me out of the modkill list. Put Flores in instead
DoubleModkill: Frenchie-chan
Translated Japanese Pikachu Wikipedia Article wrote:Hard nut in the lightning burn it in a soft, then eat with wisdom.
- animorpherv1
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:54 pm
- Location: In your mind, messing with your thoughts
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
Kill: Mafia
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
Falcon Punch: Ani
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
Blame: TWO
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
- dittoeevee8888
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:06 pm
- Gender: Female
Re: UnMafia 2 *Day 1*
Annoy: Fircoal
