who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
vote
JR's Game Profile
Spoiler
Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Re: who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
heavycola...
view his make me mod thread in chatter box...
view his make me mod thread in chatter box...
Re: who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
Too few choices, wheres DM and his Troll Power? 
- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
Re: who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
I dont visit there and I have no idea who he is.Joodoo wrote:heavycola...
view his make me mod thread in chatter box...
JR's Game Profile
Spoiler
Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
Re: who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
I selected long time players at this site.foregone wrote:Too few choices, wheres DM and his Troll Power?
JR's Game Profile
Spoiler
Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Re: who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
How about Itrade?JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:I selected long time players at this site.foregone wrote:Too few choices, wheres DM and his Troll Power?
Or is this only for Captains and above...
- gimil
- Posts: 8599
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: United Kingdom (Scotland)
Re: who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
Long time player means absolutly nothing. Moderators need skills that have nothing to do with the game.JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:I selected long time players at this site.foregone wrote:Too few choices, wheres DM and his Troll Power?
What do you know about map making, bitch?
Top Score:2403natty_dread wrote:I was wrong
Re: who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
so gimil then?gimil wrote:Long time player means absolutly nothing. Moderators need skills that have nothing to do with the game.JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:I selected long time players at this site.foregone wrote:Too few choices, wheres DM and his Troll Power?
Re: who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
exactly what i was going to say. i find it absolutely rediculous that you already have a selection ready...gimil wrote:Long time player means absolutly nothing. Moderators need skills that have nothing to do with the game.JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:I selected long time players at this site.foregone wrote:Too few choices, wheres DM and his Troll Power?

Re: who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
make a list jr...jiminski wrote:I haven't voted... would they want to be Mods?
- Ray Rider
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:21 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: In front of my computer, duh!
Re: who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
How about a "none of the above" option?JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:vote


Highest score: 2221
- Gypsys Kiss
- Posts: 1038
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:23 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a darkened room, beyond the reach of Gods faith
Re: who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
I'd say replace a girl with a girl.
So that removes blitz from the running.
So that removes blitz from the running.

- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
Re: who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
good point. which of the 3 remaining girls would you pick ?Gypsys Kiss wrote:I'd say replace a girl with a girl.
So that removes blitz from the running.
JR's Game Profile
Spoiler
Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Re: who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
Biased poll if I ever saw one...
How about we nominate people first...? Anyone with a seconded motion gets on the poll.
How about we nominate people first...? Anyone with a seconded motion gets on the poll.
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
jiminski wrote:I haven't voted... would they want to be Mods?
I would vote for jiminski or jr
i think both would do great job
or jiminski as mod and jr as multi spy hunter

- KLOBBER
- Posts: 933
- Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:57 pm
- Location: ----- I have upped my rank -- NOW UP YOURS! -----
- Contact:
Re: who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
Who the hell cares? As long as that nasty----(wacicha was here)stench is gone, I'll be happy with ANYONE!

KLOBBER's Highest Score: 3642 (General)
KLOBBER's Highest place on scoreboard: #15 (fifteen) out of 20,000+ players.
For info about winning, click here.
KLOBBER's Highest place on scoreboard: #15 (fifteen) out of 20,000+ players.
For info about winning, click here.
Re: who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
well that is very decent of you to say so Blitz (i think...) and i would say the same of you but you have far too much power already... what with having Nette in your pocketBlitzaholic wrote:jiminski wrote:I haven't voted... would they want to be Mods?
I would vote for jiminski or jr
i think both would do great job
or jiminski as mod and jr as multi spy hunter
To be honest i think being a Mod is a fairly thankless task and though in some ways i do strive to improve the site (or at least not be a counterproductive member) I have a sneaky suspicion that Mod'ing would diminish my experience.... hence my first question above ^
- what,me worry?
- Posts: 1250
- Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:40 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Bay area, California
Re: who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
I may be mistaken but most of the mods havnt been here for long periods of time. And You left out a ton of more deserving long time players.JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:I selected long time players at this site.foregone wrote:Too few choices, wheres DM and his Troll Power?
Im in no way talking about me or interested in being a mod in case you think thats what im getting at. just making an observation
- KLOBBER
- Posts: 933
- Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:57 pm
- Location: ----- I have upped my rank -- NOW UP YOURS! -----
- Contact:
Re: who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
Oops! I'm sorry I posted the word "ass!"KLOBBER wrote:Who the hell cares? As long as that nasty----(wacicha was here)stench is gone, I'll be happy with ANYONE!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
KLOBBER's Highest Score: 3642 (General)
KLOBBER's Highest place on scoreboard: #15 (fifteen) out of 20,000+ players.
For info about winning, click here.
KLOBBER's Highest place on scoreboard: #15 (fifteen) out of 20,000+ players.
For info about winning, click here.
- max is gr8
- Posts: 3720
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:44 am
- Location: In a big ball of light sent from the future
Re: who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
How vein putting yourself in the poll.
I voted none, I think none of those work enough throughout all of the forums. JR only does general discussion, Blitz I don't really see anywhere to be honest, more of a responder, but I think as he doesn't want it I'm not voting him.
Happy2seeyou and Robinette I have never seen them outside of GD so this is not a very good poll, closed minded etc. I think Androidz would be a good mod, but he doesn't come here.
So all in all JR you have provided a sub-standard poll
EDIT: I notice Androidz has now posted. But I still think he is a mod in the making
I voted none, I think none of those work enough throughout all of the forums. JR only does general discussion, Blitz I don't really see anywhere to be honest, more of a responder, but I think as he doesn't want it I'm not voting him.
Happy2seeyou and Robinette I have never seen them outside of GD so this is not a very good poll, closed minded etc. I think Androidz would be a good mod, but he doesn't come here.
So all in all JR you have provided a sub-standard poll
EDIT: I notice Androidz has now posted. But I still think he is a mod in the making
‹max is gr8› so you're a tee-total healthy-eating sex-addict?
‹New_rules› Everyone has some bad habits
(4th Jan 2010)
‹New_rules› Everyone has some bad habits
(4th Jan 2010)
Re: who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
Thx=), anyway if i ever become mod ill be more active in all forums. (Not chatterbox and Flamewars tough) the main reason i dont comment here is the most posts here pure Bs..but i give more crazy suggestions if that helps cc:D but im the mostly new forger of maps:Dmax is gr8 wrote:How vein putting yourself in the poll.
I voted none, I think none of those work enough throughout all of the forums. JR only does general discussion, Blitz I don't really see anywhere to be honest, more of a responder, but I think as he doesn't want it I'm not voting him.
Happy2seeyou and Robinette I have never seen them outside of GD so this is not a very good poll, closed minded etc. I think Androidz would be a good mod, but he doesn't come here.
So all in all JR you have provided a sub-standard poll
EDIT: I notice Androidz has now posted. But I still think he is a mod in the making
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
I would go with none of the above.
- RashidJelzin
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:35 pm
Re: who should replace Wicked as CC's new mod ?
Did you actually put yourself in that poll?
I always refrained from commenting on your self-jubilation, point, rank and medal-whoring... but I can only go fucking LOL at you, pal.
I nominate Fruitcake- he's funny, eloquent... and not as brain-fucked as others. Woops...
Fruitcake ftw.
I always refrained from commenting on your self-jubilation, point, rank and medal-whoring... but I can only go fucking LOL at you, pal.
I nominate Fruitcake- he's funny, eloquent... and not as brain-fucked as others. Woops...
Fruitcake ftw.
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself. - Peter OToole

