I noticed that at CC posts in the Off Topic section do not count towards a user's post count.
Where did Lackattack find this mod? Did he write it himself?
Yeah, I'm looking for this type of thing. Links appreciated.
phpBB3 mod
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- muy_thaiguy
- Posts: 12730
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Back in Black
- Contact:
Re: phpBB3 mod
It was installed with PHPBB3, or just before it. It should be in the announcements somewhere.greatking wrote:I noticed that at CC posts in the Off Topic section do not count towards a user's post count.
Where did Lackattack find this mod? Did he write it himself?
Yeah, I'm looking for this type of thing. Links appreciated.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous
What, you expected something deep or flashy?
-Anonymous
What, you expected something deep or flashy?
- Night Strike
- Posts: 8509
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:52 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: phpBB3 mod
If you have your own phpBB3.0 forum, go to your Administrator Control Panel. There, in the forum settings area, I believe there is an option to decide whether posts in specific forums count in a total or not.
Re: phpBB3 mod
I don't think it is in forum settings.
I've searched the ACP for a while without seeing a hint of it so I assumed this function must be a mod.
I've searched the ACP for a while without seeing a hint of it so I assumed this function must be a mod.
Re: phpBB3 mod
So no one knows?
How can I contact Lackattack directly?
How can I contact Lackattack directly?
Re: phpBB3 mod
PM him...greatking wrote:So no one knows?
How can I contact Lackattack directly?
