DAMN I got a DUI and my licence will be revoked for 3 years.
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
-
SnakeySnakey
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:17 pm
DAMN I got a DUI and my licence will be revoked for 3 years.
I was driving in my town wasted doring the day and I bumped into a cop car. The cop then got out of the car and headed for me after pooling me over. I knew it was too late for me to hid all the Sprite that was in my car so I knew I was fucked. I literaly had the car FULL of Sprite. Needless to say I got arrested.
This sucks shit
This sucks shit
- Dancing Mustard
- Posts: 5442
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:31 pm
- Location: Pushing Buttons
Re: DAMN I got a DUI and my licence will be revoked for 3 years.
Word
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!
Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Re: DAMN I got a DUI and my licence will be revoked for 3 years.
One time I was pulled over with 15 kilos of Pixie Stix in my trunk. Fortunately he just took 5 of the kilos instead of arresting me. Chicago cops are hella corrupt.
Re: DAMN I got a DUI and my licence will be revoked for 3 years.
I've been threw it myself. A 3 year suspension and a month jail sentence but I was one of the lucky ones. By all rights I should have went to jail for 2 years. I never only because I was able to get all 3 DUI's down as one charge.SnakeySnakey wrote:I was driving in my town wasted doring the day and I bumped into a cop car. The cop then got out of the car and headed for me after pooling me over. I knew it was too late for me to hid all the Sprite that was in my car so I knew I was fucked. I literaly had the car FULL of Sprite. Needless to say I got arrested.
This sucks shit
Don't make the same mistake as I did and say to yourself "who cares" and end up with 2 more charges on top of it. Assuming that the system is the same where you are, then you still have your license until the day of court.
It's just like the newly made saying goes, "There's nothing like a DUI to make a person dig out the old bicycle."
Things are now unfolding that only prophecy can explain!
- PhatJoey
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 5:01 pm
- Location: Lowell, Michigan, United States of America
Re: DAMN I got a DUI and my licence will be revoked for 3 years.
You'll get what you deserve. Too bad you won't like it. 
Re: DAMN I got a DUI and my licence will be revoked for 3 years.
Goddamn you people. Stop drinking and driving! What happens when you get behind the wheel and instead of tapping the back of a cop car, you slam the side of an SUV, injuring mommy and daddy, killing little Suzy, and maiming little Johnny. Bunch of pricks. I hold no remorse for you and your driving privileges should be revoked indefinitely.
The inflation rate in Zimbabwe just hit 4 million percent. Some people say it is only 165,000, but they are just being stupid. -Scott Adams, artist and writer of Dilbert
- got tonkaed
- Posts: 5034
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:01 pm
- Location: Detroit
Re: DAMN I got a DUI and my licence will be revoked for 3 years.
I dont know if you realize this, but i think the post was by in large facetious. He says his car was loaded with sprite. And sure enough, he has made a joke thread or two in the past.
Having said that drunk driving in general is pretty awful and should be dealt with as such.
Having said that drunk driving in general is pretty awful and should be dealt with as such.
Re: DAMN I got a DUI and my licence will be revoked for 3 years.
Perhaps, but I don't usually pay attention to who does what here (except maybe DaGip, he and I have gotten into some pretty great arguments) and I figured Sprite was some stupid slang for moonshine. In any case, drunk driving is still a terrible thing and I was a bit blinded by rage at seemingly obvious stupidity.
The inflation rate in Zimbabwe just hit 4 million percent. Some people say it is only 165,000, but they are just being stupid. -Scott Adams, artist and writer of Dilbert
Re: DAMN I got a DUI and my licence will be revoked for 3 years.
All I have right now is Sierra Mist.Hologram wrote:Perhaps, but I don't usually pay attention to who does what here (except maybe DaGip, he and I have gotten into some pretty great arguments) and I figured Sprite was some stupid slang for moonshine. In any case, drunk driving is still a terrible thing and I was a bit blinded by rage at seemingly obvious stupidity.
- muy_thaiguy
- Posts: 12730
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Back in Black
- Contact:
Re: DAMN I got a DUI and my licence will be revoked for 3 years.
I got some Pepsi.Frigidus wrote:All I have right now is Sierra Mist.Hologram wrote:Perhaps, but I don't usually pay attention to who does what here (except maybe DaGip, he and I have gotten into some pretty great arguments) and I figured Sprite was some stupid slang for moonshine. In any case, drunk driving is still a terrible thing and I was a bit blinded by rage at seemingly obvious stupidity.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous
What, you expected something deep or flashy?
-Anonymous
What, you expected something deep or flashy?
- protectedbygold
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:06 pm
Re: DAMN I got a DUI and my licence will be revoked for 3 years.
I also thought it was rather odd. Thanks for pointing that out, tonka. Now if someone could please convince me that this Jay fellow is also just stirring things up just for fun I can sleep easy. He claims he is serious.got tonkaed wrote:I dont know if you realize this, but i think the post was by in large facetious. He says his car was loaded with sprite. And sure enough, he has made a joke thread or two in the past.
Having said that drunk driving in general is pretty awful and should be dealt with as such.
- muy_thaiguy
- Posts: 12730
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Back in Black
- Contact:
Re: DAMN I got a DUI and my licence will be revoked for 3 years.
He IS serious. Gipper, is serious half the time, the other half, well, mixture of comedy and madness.protectedbygold wrote:I also thought it was rather odd. Thanks for pointing that out, tonka. Now if someone could please convince me that this Jay fellow is also just stirring things up just for fun I can sleep easy. He claims he is serious.got tonkaed wrote:I dont know if you realize this, but i think the post was by in large facetious. He says his car was loaded with sprite. And sure enough, he has made a joke thread or two in the past.
Having said that drunk driving in general is pretty awful and should be dealt with as such.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous
What, you expected something deep or flashy?
-Anonymous
What, you expected something deep or flashy?
- Dancing Mustard
- Posts: 5442
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:31 pm
- Location: Pushing Buttons
Re: DAMN I got a DUI and my licence will be revoked for 3 years.
I'm afraid he is. Check out his back-catalogue if you don't believe me.protectedbygold wrote:Now if someone could please convince me that this Jay fellow is also just stirring things up just for fun I can sleep easy. He claims he is serious.
Seriously, set up a thread and try to debate with him, you won't be able to get a sane word. It'd be funny, if it wasn't so tragic that the internet has created a small army of deluded lunatics who believe the exact same humbug as he does...
(Yes yes Jay, if you're reading this I already know that I'm an NWO Shill and that I 'hate freedom' and the constitution and Elvis and Jesus and Ron Paul and Coca-Cola... you don't have to tell me again)
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!
Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Re: DAMN I got a DUI and my licence will be revoked for 3 years.
10% of all road deaths in the Uk are caused by drunk drivers.
So, sober people, YES-YOU-THE 90% -sort it fucking out.
So, sober people, YES-YOU-THE 90% -sort it fucking out.