Senator Edward M. Kennedy
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Senator Edward M. Kennedy
It all makes sense now. I always thought he was crazy and a wacko....but now I find out it's just a tumor. I hope he gets better and his brain gets back to normal. I bet he's had the tumor his entire life.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/20/healt ... or.html?hp
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/20/healt ... or.html?hp
- Snorri1234
- Posts: 3438
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:52 am
- Location: Right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo.
- Contact:
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
YEAH! Ofcourse he would've died at age 10, but I bet he's still had it all his life!!!bedub1 wrote: I bet he's had the tumor his entire life.
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."
Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
hehe...just trying to make an allusion that the tumor causes him to be a socialist....cause only somebody with brain problems would believe in that political philosophy....Snorri1234 wrote:YEAH! Ofcourse he would've died at age 10, but I bet he's still had it all his life!!!bedub1 wrote: I bet he's had the tumor his entire life.
-
spurgistan
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:30 pm
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
See, it's funny because it's a possibly terminal disease and he's a Demcrat. Get better, Teddy.
On the plus side, he does have great health insurance. Too bad he couldn't pull the trigger on getting us the same coverage.
On the plus side, he does have great health insurance. Too bad he couldn't pull the trigger on getting us the same coverage.
Mr_Adams wrote:You, sir, are an idiot.
Timminz wrote:By that logic, you eat babies.
- MeDeFe
- Posts: 7831
- Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:48 am
- Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
There's such a thing as a socialist in the USA?bedub1 wrote:hehe...just trying to make an allusion that the tumor causes him to be a socialist....cause only somebody with brain problems would believe in that political philosophy....Snorri1234 wrote:YEAH! Ofcourse he would've died at age 10, but I bet he's still had it all his life!!!bedub1 wrote: I bet he's had the tumor his entire life.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
- Snorri1234
- Posts: 3438
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:52 am
- Location: Right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo.
- Contact:
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
I think they just don't understand what socialism is.MeDeFe wrote: There's such a thing as a socialist in the USA?
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."
Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
- Dancing Mustard
- Posts: 5442
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:31 pm
- Location: Pushing Buttons
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
Congratulations on winning the highly coveted 'Stupid Comment of the Week' award.bedub1 wrote:hehe...just trying to make an allusion that the tumor causes him to be a socialist....cause only somebody with brain problems would believe in that political philosophy....
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!
Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
It's not a tumor 
- Snorri1234
- Posts: 3438
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:52 am
- Location: Right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo.
- Contact:
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
It's not a TUMAH!icedagger wrote:It's not a tumor
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."
Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
- Dancing Mustard
- Posts: 5442
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:31 pm
- Location: Pushing Buttons
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
Who is your daddy and what does he do?Snorri1234 wrote:It's not a TUMAH!icedagger wrote:It's not a tumor
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!
Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
- Snorri1234
- Posts: 3438
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:52 am
- Location: Right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo.
- Contact:
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
I'm the party-pooper.Dancing Mustard wrote:Who is your daddy and what does he do?Snorri1234 wrote:It's not a TUMAH!icedagger wrote:It's not a tumor
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."
Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
There is no bathroom!Snorri1234 wrote:I'm the party-pooper.Dancing Mustard wrote:Who is your daddy and what does he do?Snorri1234 wrote:It's not a TUMAH!icedagger wrote:It's not a tumor
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
... Making light of a man's cancer is low, even for the dregs who populate this board, low.
...
...
- Snorri1234
- Posts: 3438
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:52 am
- Location: Right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo.
- Contact:
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
Don't be silly.Nobunaga wrote:... Making light of a man's cancer is low, even for the dregs who populate this board, low.
...
The dregs over here aren't that nice.
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."
Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
- protectedbygold
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:06 pm
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
Nobunaga wrote:... Making light of a man's cancer is low, even for the dregs who populate this board, low.
...
Get better quicky, Senator Kennedy. Thanks for all your years of public service
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
I know. I was hoping to get a rise out of people. I'm a horrible horrible person.Nobunaga wrote:... Making light of a man's cancer is low, even for the dregs who populate this board, low.
...
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
I was a socialist once.MeDeFe wrote:There's such a thing as a socialist in the USA?
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
Mary Jo Kopechne was unavailable for comment.protectedbygold wrote:Get better quicky, Senator Kennedy. Thanks for all your years of public serviceNobunaga wrote:... Making light of a man's cancer is low, even for the dregs who populate this board, low.
...

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
-Kaiser Wilhelm II
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
Oh, we're just getting started.Iz Man wrote:protectedbygold wrote:Nobunaga wrote:... Making light of a man's cancer is low, even for the dregs who populate this board, low.
...
Bring on the "why hasnt he been assassinated yet, the dozy twonk? Calls himself a Kenneddy" pah
- Dancing Mustard
- Posts: 5442
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:31 pm
- Location: Pushing Buttons
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
It's all a conspiracy Suggs, the lizardmen put a tumour inside (job) his head to keep us blind to the apocalypse that is coming, with boxcutters.
Look, I have a poorly produced video in which some retard spouts his dope-addled opinions over footage of Nazi Concentration Camps to the tune of annoying 'musac', clearly it proves my point beyond any reasonable doubt:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=m7S9h87P-mU
Say it with me now: Kennedy's Tumour was an inside job!
Look, I have a poorly produced video in which some retard spouts his dope-addled opinions over footage of Nazi Concentration Camps to the tune of annoying 'musac', clearly it proves my point beyond any reasonable doubt:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=m7S9h87P-mU
Say it with me now: Kennedy's Tumour was an inside job!
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!
Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
*worried frown*
But...hang on...I thought Kennedys tumour was an "outside job", devised by window cleaners, posing as CIA agents?
Christ this stuff is complex. Which makes it even more true!
You sure about this Mustard?
"Kennedys tumour is in G.W.Bushs head!"
But...hang on...I thought Kennedys tumour was an "outside job", devised by window cleaners, posing as CIA agents?
Christ this stuff is complex. Which makes it even more true!
You sure about this Mustard?
"Kennedys tumour is in G.W.Bushs head!"
- Curmudgeonx
- Posts: 328
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:01 pm
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
Though a life long brain tumor may explain his lack of driving skills and his prodigious alcohol consumption.
It would be ironic beyond all hope and expectation if he died on July 18.
Actually, she said "blub, blub, blub" An ancient chappaquiddick joke's punch line was "Here, suck on this".Mary Jo Kopechne was unavailable for comment.
It would be ironic beyond all hope and expectation if he died on July 18.
-
PLAYER57832
- Posts: 3075
- Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:17 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Pennsylvania
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
Kick a man when he's ill, why don't you ...bedub1 wrote:It all makes sense now. I always thought he was crazy and a wacko....but now I find out it's just a tumor. I hope he gets better and his brain gets back to normal. I bet he's had the tumor his entire life.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/20/healt ... or.html?hp
Yep definitely shows a lot of class!
-
joecoolfrog
- Posts: 661
- Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:29 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: London ponds
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
And what sort of tumour do you have that makes you think he is a socialistbedub1 wrote:hehe...just trying to make an allusion that the tumor causes him to be a socialist....cause only somebody with brain problems would believe in that political philosophy....Snorri1234 wrote:YEAH! Ofcourse he would've died at age 10, but I bet he's still had it all his life!!!bedub1 wrote: I bet he's had the tumor his entire life.
Re: Senator Edward M. Kennedy
Kill a woman while drunk.PLAYER57832 wrote: Kick a man when he's ill, why don't you ...
Yep definitely shows a lot of class!
Yep definitely shows a lot of class!
I feel sorry for his family & friends for what they have to go through.
I feel no remorse for this scumbag.

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
-Kaiser Wilhelm II