The New World [Quenched]
Moderator: Cartographers
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- gimil
- Posts: 8599
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: United Kingdom (Scotland)
Re: The New World (Pg 27)[I, GP, Gr, X] [Final Forge]
SMALL
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c64/G ... MALL-5.png
LARGE
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c64/G ... ARGE-4.png
XML
http://h1.ripway.com/gimil01/NewWorlds.XML
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c64/G ... MALL-5.png
LARGE
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c64/G ... ARGE-4.png
XML
http://h1.ripway.com/gimil01/NewWorlds.XML
What do you know about map making, bitch?
Top Score:2403natty_dread wrote:I was wrong
Re: The New World (Pg 27)[I, GP, Gr, X] [Final Forge]
this map meets edbeard's standards for quenching
make it so
make it so
- AndyDufresne
- Posts: 24919
- Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
- Contact:
Re: The New World (Pg 27)[I, GP, Gr, X] [Final Forge]
Edbeard, I think you read my mind...
--Andy
--Andy
- AndyDufresne
- Posts: 24919
- Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
- Contact:
Re: The New World (Pg 27)[I, GP, Gr, X] [Final Forge]
- Quenching
Conquer Club, enjoy!
Re: The New World [Quenched]
Nice! Congrats to Coleman but not gimil because obviously gimil didn't do any of the work! 
Re: The New World [Quenched]
Nice work Coleman.
C.
C.
- DiM
- Posts: 10415
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:20 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: making maps for scooby snacks
Re: The New World [Quenched]
i agree with inkl0sed. congrats coleman on a fine job. no congrats to gimil as his part of the work sucks
PS: congrats to gimil too.
PS: congrats to gimil too.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Re: The New World (Pg 27)[I, GP, Gr, X] [Final Forge]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAndyDufresne wrote:
--Andy
OMG
OMG
this is gonna be my faveourite map!!!!!
congratz guys, great map, i really really cant wait to play!!!!!
Re: The New World [Quenched]
Congratz cairns 
and i dont know yet, but i think u beat dim for quenching
edit: whoah didnt mean cairns, congratz COLEMAN and GIMIL
and i dont know yet, but i think u beat dim for quenching
edit: whoah didnt mean cairns, congratz COLEMAN and GIMIL
Re: The New World [Quenched]
Congrats for the Quench Coleman and Gimil...very nice indeed!


* Pearl Harbour * Waterloo * Forbidden City * Jamaica * Pot Mosbi
- DiM
- Posts: 10415
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:20 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: making maps for scooby snacks
Re: The New World [Quenched]
bryguy wrote:Congratz cairns
and i dont know yet, but i think u beat dim for quenching
edit: whoah didnt mean cairns, congratz COLEMAN and GIMIL
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
- AndyDufresne
- Posts: 24919
- Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
- Contact:
Re: The New World [Quenched]
People just assume now-a-days that whenever a Map is Quenched, it must be Cairnswk. 
--Andy
--Andy
Re: The New World [Quenched]
Gees, that's scary indeed!AndyDufresne wrote:People just assume now-a-days that whenever a Map is Quenched, it must be Cairnswk.
--Andy

* Pearl Harbour * Waterloo * Forbidden City * Jamaica * Pot Mosbi
Re: The New World [Quenched]
his ruddy family!AndyDufresne wrote:People just assume now-a-days that whenever a Map is Quenched, it must be Cairnswk.
--Andy
well hardly ruddy!
- gimil
- Posts: 8599
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: United Kingdom (Scotland)
Re: The New World [Quenched]
Thanks everyone, wish coleman was about to see this thou 
What do you know about map making, bitch?
Top Score:2403natty_dread wrote:I was wrong
Re: The New World [Quenched]
Email him!gimil wrote:Thanks everyone, wish coleman was about to see this thou
- pepperonibread
- Posts: 954
- Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:33 pm
- Location: The Former Confederacy
Re: The New World [Quenched]
Been tried, sadly no response I believeKaplowitz wrote:Email him!gimil wrote:Thanks everyone, wish coleman was about to see this thou
Anyway, congrats you guys!
Re: The New World [Quenched]
Here Here.cairnswk wrote:Congrats for the Quench Coleman and Gimil...very nice indeed!![]()
![]()
Nice work guys.

Re: The New World [Quenched]
why, where is coleman?gimil wrote:Thanks everyone, wish coleman was about to see this thou
sorry i havnt heard the news or what ever the news is??
- gimil
- Posts: 8599
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: United Kingdom (Scotland)
Re: The New World [Quenched]
Hes on leavet-o-m wrote:why, where is coleman?gimil wrote:Thanks everyone, wish coleman was about to see this thou
sorry i havnt heard the news or what ever the news is??
What do you know about map making, bitch?
Top Score:2403natty_dread wrote:I was wrong
Re: The New World [Quenched]
a sebatical or something?gimil wrote:Hes on leavet-o-m wrote:why, where is coleman?gimil wrote:Thanks everyone, wish coleman was about to see this thou
sorry i havnt heard the news or what ever the news is??
wheres he gone?
Re: The New World [Quenched]
i got next!
Re: The New World [Quenched]
I certainly hope Coleman reappears soon.
This map looks incredible. I'm horribly addicted to Feudal War, and I have a strong feeling I'll be hooked on this as well. Can't wait to see it on the playable map list.
This map looks incredible. I'm horribly addicted to Feudal War, and I have a strong feeling I'll be hooked on this as well. Can't wait to see it on the playable map list.



