Wrong Turn Mafia Cannibals win
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- sam_levi_11
- Posts: 2872
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:48 pm
- Gender: Male
Vote Count
Iliad (2): ExplainThis, amazzony
amazzony (5): icedagger, sam_levi_11, Iliad, Kernal_Kronic, philh
With 11 alive, it is 6 to lynch.
amazzony is lynch-1
Iliad (2): ExplainThis, amazzony
amazzony (5): icedagger, sam_levi_11, Iliad, Kernal_Kronic, philh
With 11 alive, it is 6 to lynch.
amazzony is lynch-1
Last edited by militant on Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guys I am intentionally lurking. Discuss; Play mafia, it is good.

Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!

Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!
-
ExplainThis
- Posts: 261
- Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:37 am
Vote me, hurt the town and then everybody knows that you are scum. I will not tell more.ExplainThis wrote:Role claim(abilities too not just name) or I vote for you and you die . I had an epiphany with regards to this game while rereading. It explains a lot to me and why I'm now willing to push you.amazzony wrote:Come on, Sam, I'm pretty sure that you don't want a fellow town to get lynched.
"Thou shalt accept thy dice rolls as the will of the Gods" (Church of Gaming)
"amazzony is a beast" (Woodruff)
"amazzony is a beast" (Woodruff)
-
ExplainThis
- Posts: 261
- Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:37 am
Vote Count
Iliad (1): amazzony
amazzony (6): icedagger, sam_levi_11, Iliad, Kernal_Kronic, philh, ExplainThis
With 11 alive, it is 6 to lynch.
ammazony (JOAT) has been lynched.
Death scene coming later.
All actions need to be sent to me
Iliad (1): amazzony
amazzony (6): icedagger, sam_levi_11, Iliad, Kernal_Kronic, philh, ExplainThis
With 11 alive, it is 6 to lynch.
ammazony (JOAT) has been lynched.
Death scene coming later.
All actions need to be sent to me
Guys I am intentionally lurking. Discuss; Play mafia, it is good.

Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!

Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!
Anyone else just want to slap them?

Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
I think she was talking about ammazonywilliam18 wrote:I come seeing a JOAT has been lynched! I know militant isn't noobish enough to do this by accident.Skoffin wrote:Anyone else just want to slap them?
Guys I am intentionally lurking. Discuss; Play mafia, it is good.

Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!

Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!
- lord voldemort
- Posts: 9596
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:39 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Launceston, Australia
- Contact:
- yorkiepeter
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:49 pm
- Location: Kendal, gateway to the English Lake District
I need your night actions guys, i have not yet received any.
Guys I am intentionally lurking. Discuss; Play mafia, it is good.

Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!

Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!
- sam_levi_11
- Posts: 2872
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:48 pm
- Gender: Male
wrong there was a chemical spillage(in the film anyway, theres a book right?)amazzony wrote:Because it was supposed to get him faster to his destination.sam_levi_11 wrote:just to be thorough, why did he take a dif route through the forest
militant, can u confrim whether this was wrong in the pm or if he is just lying
When everyone wakes, An abandoned truck is found on the road through the forest, the door left open, the trucker dismembered and left dead, the cannibals once again ate well.
Kernal_Kronic Trucker (vanilla townie) is dead
It is day 3
With 9 alive it is 5 to lynch.
Kernal_Kronic Trucker (vanilla townie) is dead
It is day 3
With 9 alive it is 5 to lynch.
Guys I am intentionally lurking. Discuss; Play mafia, it is good.

Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!

Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!
- cena-rules
- Posts: 9740
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:27 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Chat
-
ExplainThis
- Posts: 261
- Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:37 am
-
ExplainThis
- Posts: 261
- Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:37 am
- cena-rules
- Posts: 9740
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:27 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Chat
-
ExplainThis
- Posts: 261
- Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:37 am
Pointing out the obvious again? But seriously,If I'm town and the mafia can block me, then they are going to block me, and if I'm mafia I'm going to claim to have been blocked both so that I can mimic looking town and so that I don't have to give false results. Though I have a feeling if I make it threw this day someone else will be blocked and I'll be nightkilled. We'll see.william18 wrote:ExplainThis wrote:Blocked again, you expected me to say something else?cena-rules wrote:ET your result please
Blocked or were you lying about your claim?



