Gilligan's Bracket Tournament III (EIOT) [WINNER: Hath]
Moderator: Tournament Directors
- Sir Charles
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:43 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
- lord voldemort
- Posts: 9596
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:39 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Launceston, Australia
- Contact:
yer you will get a pm with game number password, any other infoSir Charles wrote:Sorry for all the questions! I'm new to this tournament thing.
I found the standings. What comes next? Do I get a PM with the game number I'm to join or how does that work?
Any info would be appreciated!
gilligan is a good organiser..he'll help ya out

- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
You are in good hands with Gilligan. Now that he is ready to start, just sit back and wait for a PM, he'll send you one with a game number and password within the next couple of days.Sir Charles wrote:Sorry for all the questions! I'm new to this tournament thing.
I found the standings. What comes next? Do I get a PM with the game number I'm to join or how does that work?
Any info would be appreciated!
Then all you have to do is join up and play. Simple as that.
- lord voldemort
- Posts: 9596
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:39 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Launceston, Australia
- Contact:
- Sir Charles
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:43 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
Sounds good! I just didn't want to hold up anything a game because I didn't know what I was suppose to do!Optimus Prime wrote:You are in good hands with Gilligan. Now that he is ready to start, just sit back and wait for a PM, he'll send you one with a game number and password within the next couple of days.Sir Charles wrote:Sorry for all the questions! I'm new to this tournament thing.
I found the standings. What comes next? Do I get a PM with the game number I'm to join or how does that work?
Any info would be appreciated!
Then all you have to do is join up and play. Simple as that.
Thanks!
They beat me to it!Sir Charles wrote:Sounds good! I just didn't want to hold up anything a game because I didn't know what I was suppose to do!Optimus Prime wrote:You are in good hands with Gilligan. Now that he is ready to start, just sit back and wait for a PM, he'll send you one with a game number and password within the next couple of days.Sir Charles wrote:Sorry for all the questions! I'm new to this tournament thing.
I found the standings. What comes next? Do I get a PM with the game number I'm to join or how does that work?
Any info would be appreciated!
Then all you have to do is join up and play. Simple as that.
Thanks!
I have most of the bracket completed, I just have to insert about 24 more names, then start the games. I'll then enter the games into the bracket. You'll then get a PM with your game number and password. Most likely Tuesday, I'll only have time for the bracket and games tomorrow.

- Sir Charles
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:43 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
- Natewolfman
- Posts: 4599
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:37 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: omaha, NE
- KiwiTaker
- Posts: 571
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:40 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Trying not to murder customers.
Game #12 to me.
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=1947629
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=1947629

Vintage Mythology
Dulce et decorum est, pro patria mori
- Sir Charles
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:43 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
- BaldAdonis
- Posts: 2334
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:57 am
- Location: Trapped in Pleasantville with Toby McGuire
- Sir. Ricco
- Posts: 4555
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:33 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Making kingdoms burn and bloodshed start.
- Contact:
- Risky_Stud
- Posts: 297
- Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:04 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Recliner Surfing in my living room
risky wins!!!!!!!, risky wins!!!!!!!!
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=1947663
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=1947663
- conquerAce
- Posts: 1015
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:53 pm
I won my game...
Tourney Wins
League 2,000,000
Star Wars: The Jedi Knights vs. The Sith Lords
CC Scavengers
Highest Score: 2726
League 2,000,000
Star Wars: The Jedi Knights vs. The Sith Lords
CC Scavengers
Highest Score: 2726
- lord voldemort
- Posts: 9596
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:39 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Launceston, Australia
- Contact:
- banana_hammocks
- Posts: 751
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:26 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: England




