Wrong Turn Mafia Cannibals win
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
-
ExplainThis
- Posts: 261
- Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:37 am
-
ExplainThis
- Posts: 261
- Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:37 am
As far as I can tell there is no known double voter, the person who was died was hated, and thus needed -1 to be lynched.philh wrote:ET does seem suspicious, but I'm going to withhold voting for now. It's possible he wasn't killed because now we're likely to lynch him. Or if there's a doctor, maybe the mafia figured he'd be protected. Certainly we're not likely to get any more info by bandwagoning him again - on that basis I'd be more inclined to vote yorkie. But I won't, at least yet.
Someone who's seen the film - is the double voter likely to be town or scum? (I would guess town, but maybe there's a head cannibal or something?) Also, is there a character likely to be able to block detection, or just to be immune to it? Town or scum? A doctor character? How large is the family of cannibals?
- lord voldemort
- Posts: 9596
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:39 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Launceston, Australia
- Contact:
no i was killed cause im an experienced player...i wont say anything...not allowed...though i do wanna see role list to make sureExplainThis wrote:Theres no reason to kill me when I'm still suspected and when they can neuter my role just as effectively by blocking me. Also if the scum were afraid of lovo finding them out like he claims to have its not a surprise at all that they offed him instead.
Vote Iliad

-
ExplainThis
- Posts: 261
- Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:37 am
Right. You are experienced so they were afraid you'd find them out.... but really, you retorting when you're dead shouldn't be allowed.lord voldemort wrote:no i was killed cause im an experienced player...i wont say anything...not allowed...though i do wanna see role list to make sureExplainThis wrote:Theres no reason to kill me when I'm still suspected and when they can neuter my role just as effectively by blocking me. Also if the scum were afraid of lovo finding them out like he claims to have its not a surprise at all that they offed him instead.
Vote Iliad
- lord voldemort
- Posts: 9596
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:39 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Launceston, Australia
- Contact:
meh i can reveal nothing of value which i haven't so im fine. but like i said i cant say anymoreExplainThis wrote:Right. You are experienced so they were afraid you'd find them out.... but really, you retorting when you're dead shouldn't be allowed.lord voldemort wrote:no i was killed cause im an experienced player...i wont say anything...not allowed...though i do wanna see role list to make sureExplainThis wrote:Theres no reason to kill me when I'm still suspected and when they can neuter my role just as effectively by blocking me. Also if the scum were afraid of lovo finding them out like he claims to have its not a surprise at all that they offed him instead.
Vote Iliad

-
ExplainThis
- Posts: 261
- Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:37 am
I'm a tracker not a cop. Its possible there is a cop in this game in addition to myself and I suggest they wait until at least tomorrow to claim. Unless they got scum last night, then feel free to claim away. Trying to get the cop in the open when there is a known role blocker seems extremely scummy to me.icedagger wrote:If there's a cop- claim now, doc will protect you and you'll be able to tell us what you found out last night. If no one claims its not worth the risk of lynching ET (I'm assuming ranger = cop?)
Oh I thought you were cop. Best not to claim if you're cop then.ExplainThis wrote:I'm a tracker not a cop. Its possible there is a cop in this game in addition to myself and I suggest they wait until at least tomorrow to claim. Unless they got scum last night, then feel free to claim away. Trying to get the cop in the open when there is a known role blocker seems extremely scummy to me.icedagger wrote:If there's a cop- claim now, doc will protect you and you'll be able to tell us what you found out last night. If no one claims its not worth the risk of lynching ET (I'm assuming ranger = cop?)
That's quite enough from Carly's ghost thnx.lord voldemort wrote:meh i can reveal nothing of value which i haven't so im fine. but like i said i cant say anymoreExplainThis wrote:Right. You are experienced so they were afraid you'd find them out.... but really, you retorting when you're dead shouldn't be allowed.lord voldemort wrote:no i was killed cause im an experienced player...i wont say anything...not allowed...though i do wanna see role list to make sureExplainThis wrote:Theres no reason to kill me when I'm still suspected and when they can neuter my role just as effectively by blocking me. Also if the scum were afraid of lovo finding them out like he claims to have its not a surprise at all that they offed him instead.
Vote Iliad
I'll send you a list of the setup.
" im no good by myself! i like having you to say. 'no john dont be fucking stupid' "
http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo31 ... 272eb3.jpg
http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo31 ... 272eb3.jpg
What did I do? Why are you voting me?ExplainThis wrote:Theres no reason to kill me when I'm still suspected and when they can neuter my role just as effectively by blocking me. Also if the scum were afraid of lovo finding them out like he claims to have its not a surprise at all that they offed him instead.
Vote Iliad
- Kernal_Kronic
- Posts: 771
- Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:33 am
- Location: South Africa
Phil's got a point, ET is acting scummy (why did you vote iliad?) but the mafia are probably hoping we lynch him today & they can pick off someone else tonight, but i think we should give ET one more day. Scum can either keep blocking him & let our doc & cop keep using the actions or they leave him & he tracks someone & we get some info.
The bandwagon starting so quickly is a bit suspicious. Are masons usually on the same side or are they 1 from each?
I think there are 4 cannibals in the movie, does 4 vs 9 seem a reasonable split?
I think we should vote cena, on the pure fact that his avatar & sig makes my head hurt
The bandwagon starting so quickly is a bit suspicious. Are masons usually on the same side or are they 1 from each?
I think there are 4 cannibals in the movie, does 4 vs 9 seem a reasonable split?
I think we should vote cena, on the pure fact that his avatar & sig makes my head hurt
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. Ulysses S. Grant
The best defense against the atom bomb is not to be there when it goes off.
The best defense against the atom bomb is not to be there when it goes off.
He's pushing his luck with the modkill.his avatar & sig makes my head hurt
" im no good by myself! i like having you to say. 'no john dont be fucking stupid' "
http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo31 ... 272eb3.jpg
http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo31 ... 272eb3.jpg
- sam_levi_11
- Posts: 2872
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:48 pm
- Gender: Male
- yorkiepeter
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:49 pm
- Location: Kendal, gateway to the English Lake District
Well, I guess that makes sense, so for now unvoteExplainThis wrote:Theres no reason to kill me when I'm still suspected and when they can neuter my role just as effectively by blocking me. Also if the scum were afraid of lovo finding them out like he claims to have its not a surprise at all that they offed him instead.
Vote Iliad
to be honest i haven't a clue - ET why are you voting Iliad?

freemium till clan privs granted
hs 2725 22.12.07 hp 29
Announcement
Deadline set for next monday 8pm GMT. If no-one is lynched by then the game will turn to night with a no-lynch.
Vote Count
Amazzony (1) icedagger
ExplainThis (2) Amazzony, Sam_Levi_11
Iliad (1) ET
Deadline set for next monday 8pm GMT. If no-one is lynched by then the game will turn to night with a no-lynch.
Vote Count
Amazzony (1) icedagger
ExplainThis (2) Amazzony, Sam_Levi_11
Iliad (1) ET
" im no good by myself! i like having you to say. 'no john dont be fucking stupid' "
http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo31 ... 272eb3.jpg
http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo31 ... 272eb3.jpg
-
ExplainThis
- Posts: 261
- Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:37 am
Skoffin Prodded
Guys I am intentionally lurking. Discuss; Play mafia, it is good.

Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!

Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!
Why? What have I done? My only crime as of yet is being experienced and not being killed. The mafia feared lovo more than me. So they killed lovo.ExplainThis wrote:Amazon doesn't feel like scum to me, I'dmuch rather if we hung Iliad. As for why, I got a bad feeling from him yesterday, and out of the experienced players that are alive (those that may fear lovo the most) I really only suspect Iliad.
You haven't shown any evidence how I might be scum
amazonny on the other hand
unvote vote amazonny
