Your impatiences is very scummy.Kernal_Kronic wrote:I thought sam was scummy earlier on, but after his legitimate claim i unvoted (do u skim a lot?)lord voldemort wrote:lol so young skoffin is always quietKernal_Kronic wrote:Nobody's angry, just suspiciousamazzony wrote:I'm sorryIliad wrote:Unfortunately in this game we gotta watch out when the noobiness crosses the line into scumminessWhen I don't post anything so I wouldn't look stupid then I get a warning from mod and when I do then players are angry... bah
![]()
Skoffin, u've been very quiet, any thoughts on who might be scum?
vote count please![]()
i still think we should be pressuring u kk you were pushing sam to hard. same with amma
though im unsure if its noob scum or noob town
Young skoffin might be young but she'd not inexperienced
I was going to check back tomorrow, but phuck that vote ET i wanna see someone hang before i turn old & grey
I don't remember if anyone unvoted post claim or not so i could be at -1 now.




