Farewell to Fidel Castro
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- Minister Masket
- Posts: 4882
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:24 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: On The Brink
Farewell to Fidel Castro
Well well well. Looks like the old beard is stepping down for good due to ill health. I say congratulations to him for keeping Communism going well into the modern age, and for surviving about 79 assassination attempts by the U.S.A. Who knew the F.B.I were incompetent?
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia


- ignotus
- Posts: 2766
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:34 am
- Location: Hanging on to my old avatar.
- Contact:
Re: Farewell to Fidel Castro
You mean C.I.A.?Minister Masket wrote:Well well well. Looks like the old beard is stepping down for good due to ill health. I say congratulations to him for keeping Communism going well into the modern age, and for surviving about 79 assassination attempts by the U.S.A. Who knew the F.B.I were incompetent?
heavycola wrote:I actually converted around page 198. Unfortunately, I converted to satanism.Snorri1234 wrote:Man, this thread was great. A whopping 230 pages with noone changing their viewpoint.
- Snorri1234
- Posts: 3438
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:52 am
- Location: Right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo.
- Contact:
- Minister Masket
- Posts: 4882
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:24 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: On The Brink
Re: Farewell to Fidel Castro
Both, actually.ignotus wrote:You mean C.I.A.?Minister Masket wrote:Well well well. Looks like the old beard is stepping down for good due to ill health. I say congratulations to him for keeping Communism going well into the modern age, and for surviving about 79 assassination attempts by the U.S.A. Who knew the F.B.I were incompetent?
Oh and don't forget the health system.
Add in the Government too.
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia


-
whitestazn88
- Posts: 3128
- Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:59 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: behind you
- Contact:
Re: Farewell to Fidel Castro
don't forget the Mafia, either.Minister Masket wrote:Both, actually.ignotus wrote:You mean C.I.A.?Minister Masket wrote:Well well well. Looks like the old beard is stepping down for good due to ill health. I say congratulations to him for keeping Communism going well into the modern age, and for surviving about 79 assassination attempts by the U.S.A. Who knew the F.B.I were incompetent?
Oh and don't forget the health system.
Add in the Government too.
- Minister Masket
- Posts: 4882
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:24 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: On The Brink
- milosel5104
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:50 pm
- Location: Belgrade
Re: Farewell to Fidel Castro
I think it's in total 637Minister Masket wrote:Well well well. Looks like the old beard is stepping down for good due to ill health. I say congratulations to him for keeping Communism going well into the modern age, and for surviving about 79 assassination attempts by the U.S.A. Who knew the F.B.I were incompetent?
Farewell Castro...
Viva la Cuba!
p.s. I always wanted to go to Cuba for a holiday,and to smoke cigars big as bazooka,after fu**ing 37 hot Cuban mamisitas
- MeDeFe
- Posts: 7831
- Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:48 am
- Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.
Good label for pretty much anything.ignotus wrote:God label for a Beer!brooksieb wrote:Castro - pissing america off in style for more than 40 years!
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
- ignotus
- Posts: 2766
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:34 am
- Location: Hanging on to my old avatar.
- Contact:
QFT!MeDeFe wrote:Good label for pretty much anything.ignotus wrote:God label for a Beer!brooksieb wrote:Castro - pissing america off in style for more than 40 years!
heavycola wrote:I actually converted around page 198. Unfortunately, I converted to satanism.Snorri1234 wrote:Man, this thread was great. A whopping 230 pages with noone changing their viewpoint.
- ignotus
- Posts: 2766
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:34 am
- Location: Hanging on to my old avatar.
- Contact:
Maybe when he grows some mustaches (back)...DaGip wrote:He's sooo young! Do you think he has enough experience and accomplishments to handle the job?Guiscard wrote:And we now have his successor. The sprightly Raul!
heavycola wrote:I actually converted around page 198. Unfortunately, I converted to satanism.Snorri1234 wrote:Man, this thread was great. A whopping 230 pages with noone changing their viewpoint.
Yeah, this guy looks more like a NorthKorean dictator than a Cuban one. He needs a big bushy mustache and beard. And where are the army fatigues? This guy needs some help of dictator etiquette...ignotus wrote:Maybe when he grows some mustaches (back)...DaGip wrote:He's sooo young! Do you think he has enough experience and accomplishments to handle the job?Guiscard wrote:And we now have his successor. The sprightly Raul!
PS...I don't think Fiddel and Raul have the same father
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis

From the little I've heard about this recent turn of events, Raul is supposed to be a bit less autocratic than Fidel. If we're lucky, we can heal relations, stop the trade embargo, and not have Gitmo patrolled along the fence by guards on both sides.
The inflation rate in Zimbabwe just hit 4 million percent. Some people say it is only 165,000, but they are just being stupid. -Scott Adams, artist and writer of Dilbert


