Game Chat
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
- Risktaker17
- Posts: 1495
- Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:09 am
- Dancing Mustard
- Posts: 5442
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:31 pm
- Location: Pushing Buttons
Re: Game Chat
YOU CERTAINLY CAN!!!! HERE'S HOW YOU ACTIVATE THE OPTION:stetay1 wrote:CAN YOU NOT HAVE IT ON
1. PLAY RISK LIKE NORMAL
2. DON'T SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
3. DO US A FAVOUR:
4. TURN OF YOUR CAPSLOCK, THEN KILL YOURSELF
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!
Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Ya know, generally it's a good idea to explain what you mean and not post in caps....but only if you want a reply.
And, I'm guessing that this should either be in Q&A or suggestions and bug reports, but seeing as I don't think anyone knows where you're going with this, we'll just wait to move it
Twill
And, I'm guessing that this should either be in Q&A or suggestions and bug reports, but seeing as I don't think anyone knows where you're going with this, we'll just wait to move it
Twill
Retired.
Please don't PM me about forum stuff any more.
Essential forum poster viewing:
Posting, and You! and How to behave on an internet forum...on the internet
Please don't PM me about forum stuff any more.
Essential forum poster viewing:
Posting, and You! and How to behave on an internet forum...on the internet
- clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada