I suppose it comes down to which is the better weapon... razors or spray paint... I'd pay to watch.Skittles! wrote:This is going off the stereotypes, not what I actually think.sam_levi_11 wrote:I wanna meet norse, he promised me a chav Vs emo fight
Emo equipped with - razor blade, mp3, studded belt and converse.
Chav equipped with - Hoodie, spray can, long pants.
If you could meet a CCer who would it be?
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
- happy2seeyou
- Posts: 4027
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:59 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: A state that is in the shape of a mitten!
- Contact:
Take that as a no then.suggs wrote:Oh dear boy, but of course...
My Old Mans A Dustman.
Thanks Diddle, my first vote
Anarkistsdream wrote:Yay, Dariune's official scapegoat! I think I have just attained my dream job.

http://www.dragonstouch.co.uk
Actually i think i invited myself didnt i?happy2seeyou wrote:I had invited you to my birthday party back in June... you chose not to come lolDariune wrote:Not mehappy2seeyou wrote:I don't even remember who I had voted for!
Either way it was a bit far to come even to see your lovely self.
I am having a birthday bash in April if you and yours want to turn up.
Anarkistsdream wrote:Yay, Dariune's official scapegoat! I think I have just attained my dream job.

http://www.dragonstouch.co.uk
If you meant me i have contempt for nobody here. Well there was one guy who pissed me off but he wasnt you.suggs wrote:Born in London, now in Essex.
As you only have contempt for me, you have my vote-I like your style
Anarkistsdream wrote:Yay, Dariune's official scapegoat! I think I have just attained my dream job.

http://www.dragonstouch.co.uk
Darn. I prefer contempt to indifference,Dariune wrote:If you meant me i have contempt for nobody here. Well there was one guy who pissed me off but he wasnt you.suggs wrote:Born in London, now in Essex.
As you only have contempt for me, you have my vote-I like your style
You're quite right of course - I have all the personality and charisma of a lobotomised Ron Paul Blow Up Doll.
A disturbing image.
suggs i dont know you mate. Thats why i cant comment one way or the other.
I have only seen your posts since my return a few days ago.
Yes you seem pretty cool to me though.
How much can you drink? If its enough, then your in
I have only seen your posts since my return a few days ago.
Yes you seem pretty cool to me though.
How much can you drink? If its enough, then your in
Anarkistsdream wrote:Yay, Dariune's official scapegoat! I think I have just attained my dream job.

http://www.dragonstouch.co.uk
- JACKAZZTJM
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:21 pm
- Location: City of Brotherly HATE
Too much for my own good.Dariune wrote:suggs i dont know you mate. Thats why i cant comment one way or the other.
I have only seen your posts since my return a few days ago.
Yes you seem pretty cool to me though.
How much can you drink? If its enough, then your in
"Alcohol-the solution and cause of all my problems" (H. Simpson).
Norse wrote: But, alas, you are all cock munching rent boys, with an IQ that would make my local spaco clinic blush.
No. All the girls must be drooled over. They expect it, and it is the job of perverts like myself to ensure they get their required ego boosts.JACKAZZTJM wrote:I would like to meet Cynthia so i could call he a attention wh**e It pathetic how you guys drool in these forums over her
Plus, drooling keeps my chin refreshed.
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
- ignotus
- Posts: 2766
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:34 am
- Location: Hanging on to my old avatar.
- Contact:
suggs wrote:No. All the girls must be drooled over. They expect it, and it is the job of perverts like myself to ensure they get their required ego boosts.JACKAZZTJM wrote:I would like to meet Cynthia so i could call he a attention wh**e It pathetic how you guys drool in these forums over her
Plus, drooling keeps my chin refreshed.

Here suggs, you can take my spare bucket.
heavycola wrote:I actually converted around page 198. Unfortunately, I converted to satanism.Snorri1234 wrote:Man, this thread was great. A whopping 230 pages with noone changing their viewpoint.
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: Who I'd want to meet
ty very much luns, kind of youluns101 wrote:I voted for Blitzaholic. The guy has conducted himself with class considering the insults that have been hurled his way and is a heck of a RISK player.

To a lesser extent im with this guy here.JACKAZZTJM wrote:I would like to meet Cynthia so i could call he a attention wh**e It pathetic how you guys drool in these forums over her
I found cynthia seemed to obvious in her need for attention. I like the ladies as much as the next person but Cynthia begun to irritate me a bit.
Suggs my man, if you can drink then your in the south england crew.
Anarkistsdream wrote:Yay, Dariune's official scapegoat! I think I have just attained my dream job.

http://www.dragonstouch.co.uk
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
- JACKAZZTJM
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:21 pm
- Location: City of Brotherly HATE
Exactley my point i love hot chicks but i aint gonna feed their egos its doesnt get ya more pussy it just makes it easier for them to turn ya downDariune wrote:To a lesser extent im with this guy here.JACKAZZTJM wrote:I would like to meet Cynthia so i could call he a attention wh**e It pathetic how you guys drool in these forums over her
I found cynthia seemed to obvious in her need for attention. I like the ladies as much as the next person but Cynthia begun to irritate me a bit.
Suggs my man, if you can drink then your in the south england crew.
Welcome aboard!Dariune wrote:To a lesser extent im with this guy here.JACKAZZTJM wrote:I would like to meet Cynthia so i could call he a attention wh**e It pathetic how you guys drool in these forums over her
I found cynthia seemed to obvious in her need for attention. I like the ladies as much as the next person but Cynthia begun to irritate me a bit.
Suggs my man, if you can drink then your in the south england crew.
- clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada



