battlemstr [busted]
Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
- reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
- Contact:
battlemstr [busted]
Subject line:] <Put name of accused in subject line>
These are suspected Multis
Suspect users: battlemstr and many more
Game number: Many..dont want to find em all
Comments: he always plays with a new recruit or private who seems to help him. ..gavin and alot of others have had their suspicions and I just want this checked out.
reverend Kyle
These are suspected Multis
Suspect users: battlemstr and many more
Game number: Many..dont want to find em all
Comments: he always plays with a new recruit or private who seems to help him. ..gavin and alot of others have had their suspicions and I just want this checked out.
reverend Kyle
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
- reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
- Contact:
- battlemstr
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:56 am
Not a Multi
How is anyone to know the truth, but I understand where every1 is coming from. In my defense I share my computer with others in my home, Tiger-roar can't get on my computer until I do, for security reasons. Tiger-roar also shares with a friend of mine. I want to say this that I don't believe in playing that way, I like to be as honest as possible. That's all I have to say, oh yeah as far as gav I pulled tiger-roar off of being my teammate in his heavywieght tourny due to the fact I didn't want the idea to come about.
- reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
- Contact:
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php#gmtop
please check "DanaanTheGreat" as well, I have a game with him and battlemstr and it looks pretty bad for me.......I mean how is it ok for 1 person to take over asia/oceana and the other USA/SA and not do anything about it? Just attack me. sounds fishy to me. IF I need to put in a new thread let me know and I will, just thought since battlemstr ws already busted.
please check "DanaanTheGreat" as well, I have a game with him and battlemstr and it looks pretty bad for me.......I mean how is it ok for 1 person to take over asia/oceana and the other USA/SA and not do anything about it? Just attack me. sounds fishy to me. IF I need to put in a new thread let me know and I will, just thought since battlemstr ws already busted.
- reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
- Contact:
- battlemstr
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:56 am
Ah, but you've already been busted, you're old news. GET OWNEDbattlemstr wrote:hey why you're at it why don't you keep waisting time on trying to BUST me, and just check into every game and every player.
I was a major back when 1600 was major. Now that I'm back, I get to easily win a bunch of games to get my rank. Thank the 'tards here who suck at this game.
Highest Score: 1725 (Jul 18 '08)
Highest Rank: #154 (Oct 05 '06)imhot4jesus wrote:Literacy never hurt anybody.
Highest Score: 1725 (Jul 18 '08)