True, forgot about them... I suppose it could be a JOAT or any one of other random mafia roles...militant wrote:Or a serial killerlalaland wrote:Somebody, presumably the mafia or a town vigilant, killed him with a night action.william18 wrote:How was he killed?
Naruto Mafia! FINALLY! Akatsuki Mafia Win!
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
The only thing putting me off at the moment to my idea, which as usual I cockily believe is the right one is an msn convo. I was inactive and away from the comp, lotsa ccers were there including fircoal and firth and firth said "fircoal you're full of shit" I'm not sure if that was done for my inactive benefit or what or to just add to the illusion of his jesterisms.
The third possibility is mod error *cough* freezie, mandy *cough*
The third possibility is mod error *cough* freezie, mandy *cough*

Not likely. Well like Kwan said we just have to choose one and roll with it. Not sure who to go for yet.lalaland wrote:Something just occured to me... Is it possible Minister Masket messed up and made two of the same character?
I'm not a huge vetran to Mafia games, but it must have happened before....
But I'm sticking with my vote for now.
You say that but we all know what happened with freezie and mandyXenCobra wrote:Not likely. Well like Kwan said we just have to choose one and roll with it. Not sure who to go for yet.lalaland wrote:Something just occured to me... Is it possible Minister Masket messed up and made two of the same character?
I'm not a huge vetran to Mafia games, but it must have happened before....
But I'm sticking with my vote for now.

*looks at Freezie*lalaland wrote:Something just occured to me... Is it possible Minister Masket messed up and made two of the same character?
I'm not a huge vetran to Mafia games, but it must have happened before....
But I'm sticking with my vote for now.
the funniest part, was that was used in an MSN convo just yesterday.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
what did Mandy do?nagerous wrote:The only thing putting me off at the moment to my idea, which as usual I cockily believe is the right one is an msn convo. I was inactive and away from the comp, lotsa ccers were there including fircoal and firth and firth said "fircoal you're full of shit" I'm not sure if that was done for my inactive benefit or what or to just add to the illusion of his jesterisms.
The third possibility is mod error *cough* freezie, mandy *cough*
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Freezie made both Kwan, and some other guy Hermonie. Kwan was supposed to be Luna. XDlalaland wrote:Maybe its cuz i'm a relative n00b... but what happened with Freezie? [and Mandy?]
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
A JOAT is a jack of all trades, it means at night he can choose to investigate, protect, kill or roleblock, but once he uses a ability he can not use the same one again/ wrote:What is a JOAT?lalaland wrote:True, forgot about them... I suppose it could be a JOAT or any one of other random mafia roles...militant wrote:Or a serial killerlalaland wrote:Somebody, presumably the mafia or a town vigilant, killed him with a night action.william18 wrote:How was he killed?
Guys I am intentionally lurking. Discuss; Play mafia, it is good.

Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!

Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!
Oh I see thanks, seems like a waste to use it on a first day.militant wrote:A JOAT is a jack of all trades, it means at night he can choose to investigate, protect, kill or roleblock, but once he uses a ability he can not use the same one again/ wrote:What is a JOAT?lalaland wrote:True, forgot about them... I suppose it could be a JOAT or any one of other random mafia roles...militant wrote:Or a serial killerlalaland wrote:Somebody, presumably the mafia or a town vigilant, killed him with a night action.william18 wrote:How was he killed?
I think it sounds like a suicide at the loss of Naruto.
This makes clearer sense to me then the fircoal/firth mixup that makes my head hurt... so unvote vote william18nagerous wrote:lalaland wrote:because he was killed.william18 wrote:Why is Kakashi dead?
Ok... scum tell here. You're surprised only that one guy died but no mention of the other guy who died. Were you responsible for the other death, hence no alarm at him being dead.
Hmm, nice catch. We should watch him.nagerous wrote:lalaland wrote:because he was killed.william18 wrote:Why is Kakashi dead?
Ok... scum tell here. You're surprised only that one guy died but no mention of the other guy who died. Were you responsible for the other death, hence no alarm at him being dead.


