Lyrics War
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
We Didn't Start The Fire Lyrics
Artist(Band):Billy Joel Review The Song (25) Print the Lyrics
Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray
South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio
Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, television
North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe
Rosenbergs, H-Bomb, Sugar Ray, Panmunjom
Brando, "The King and I", and "The Catcher in the Rye"
Eisenhower, vaccine, England's got a new queen
Marciano, Liberace, Santayana goodbye
CHORUS
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
Josef Stalin, Malenkov, Nasser and Prokofiev
Rockefeller, Campanella, Communist Bloc
Roy Cohn, Juan Peron, Toscanini, Dacron
Dien Bien Phu Falls, Rock Around the Clock
Einstein, James Dean, Brooklyn's got a winning team
Davy Crockett, Peter Pan, Elvis Presley, Disneyland
Bardot, Budapest, Alabama, Khrushchev
Princess Grace, Peyton Place, Trouble in the Suez
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
Well, we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
Little Rock, Pasternak, Mickey Mantle, Kerouac
Sputnik, Chou En-Lai, Bridge On The River Kwai
Lebanon, Charles de Gaulle, California Baseball,
Starkwether, Homicide, Children of Thalidomide
Buddy Holly, Ben Hur, Space Monkey, Mafia
Hula Hoops, Castro, Edsel is a no-go
U2, Syngman Rhee, payola and Kennedy
Chubby Checker, Psycho, Belgians in the Congo
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
Well, we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
Hemingway, Eichmann, Stranger in a Strange Land,
Dylan, Berlin, Bay of Pigs invasion
Lawrence of Arabia, British Beatlemania
Ole Miss, John Glenn, Liston beats Patterson
Pope Paul, Malcolm X, British Politician sex
J.F.K. blown away, what else do I have to say
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
Well, we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
Birth control, Ho Chi Minh, Richard Nixon back again
Moonshot, Woodstock, Watergate, punk rock
Begin, Reagan, Palestine, Terror on the airline
Ayatollah's in Iran, Russians in Afghanistan
Wheel of Fortune, Sally Ride, heavy metal, suicide
Foreign debts, homeless Vets, AIDS, Crack, Bernie Goetz
Hypodermics on the shores, China's under martial law
Rock and Roller cola wars, I can't take it anymore
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning.
We didn't start the fire
But when we are gone
It will still burn on, and on, and on, and on...
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
Well, we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
Well, we didn't light but
But we tried to fight it
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire...
Artist(Band):Billy Joel Review The Song (25) Print the Lyrics
Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray
South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio
Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, television
North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe
Rosenbergs, H-Bomb, Sugar Ray, Panmunjom
Brando, "The King and I", and "The Catcher in the Rye"
Eisenhower, vaccine, England's got a new queen
Marciano, Liberace, Santayana goodbye
CHORUS
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
Josef Stalin, Malenkov, Nasser and Prokofiev
Rockefeller, Campanella, Communist Bloc
Roy Cohn, Juan Peron, Toscanini, Dacron
Dien Bien Phu Falls, Rock Around the Clock
Einstein, James Dean, Brooklyn's got a winning team
Davy Crockett, Peter Pan, Elvis Presley, Disneyland
Bardot, Budapest, Alabama, Khrushchev
Princess Grace, Peyton Place, Trouble in the Suez
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
Well, we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
Little Rock, Pasternak, Mickey Mantle, Kerouac
Sputnik, Chou En-Lai, Bridge On The River Kwai
Lebanon, Charles de Gaulle, California Baseball,
Starkwether, Homicide, Children of Thalidomide
Buddy Holly, Ben Hur, Space Monkey, Mafia
Hula Hoops, Castro, Edsel is a no-go
U2, Syngman Rhee, payola and Kennedy
Chubby Checker, Psycho, Belgians in the Congo
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
Well, we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
Hemingway, Eichmann, Stranger in a Strange Land,
Dylan, Berlin, Bay of Pigs invasion
Lawrence of Arabia, British Beatlemania
Ole Miss, John Glenn, Liston beats Patterson
Pope Paul, Malcolm X, British Politician sex
J.F.K. blown away, what else do I have to say
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
Well, we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
Birth control, Ho Chi Minh, Richard Nixon back again
Moonshot, Woodstock, Watergate, punk rock
Begin, Reagan, Palestine, Terror on the airline
Ayatollah's in Iran, Russians in Afghanistan
Wheel of Fortune, Sally Ride, heavy metal, suicide
Foreign debts, homeless Vets, AIDS, Crack, Bernie Goetz
Hypodermics on the shores, China's under martial law
Rock and Roller cola wars, I can't take it anymore
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning.
We didn't start the fire
But when we are gone
It will still burn on, and on, and on, and on...
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
Well, we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
Well, we didn't light but
But we tried to fight it
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire...
- satanspaladin
- Posts: 1223
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:08 am
- Location: out
nice song even if its been posted before mandyb.
Ive seen you, cold winter,
I know you, cold winter.
You showed me no mercy,
Still I shant forget[? ] the warning.
Youll never know how it feels to be loved.
I know you, cold winter,
You broke my heart, cold winter.
I missed you, warm summer,
Never thought Id see you, cold summer.
Youll never know how it feels to be loved.
I thank you, cold winter,
Never leave that game[? ] to lifes story.
You healed me, cold winter,
You taught me how to face the morning.
These lyrics were found at ActioNext.com.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
More Kinks Lyrics
Ive seen you, cold winter,
I know you, cold winter.
You showed me no mercy,
Still I shant forget[? ] the warning.
Youll never know how it feels to be loved.
I know you, cold winter,
You broke my heart, cold winter.
I missed you, warm summer,
Never thought Id see you, cold summer.
Youll never know how it feels to be loved.
I thank you, cold winter,
Never leave that game[? ] to lifes story.
You healed me, cold winter,
You taught me how to face the morning.
These lyrics were found at ActioNext.com.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
More Kinks Lyrics
Are there many things in this cool-hearted world so utterly exquisite
as the pure love of one woman for another?
as the pure love of one woman for another?
"They Call the Wind Mariah"
Away out here they have a name for rain and wind and fire.
The rain is Tess, the fire's Joe and they call the wind Mariah.
Mariah blows the stars around and sets the clouds a-flyin'.
Mariah makes the mountains sound like folks was out there dyin'.
Mariah. (Mariah).
Mariah. (Mariah).
They call the wind Mariah.
Before I knew Mariah's name and heard her wail and whinin',
I had a gal and she had me and the sun was always shinin'.
But then one day I left my gal.
I left her far behind me
and now I'm lost, so gol' darn lost
not even God can find me.
Mariah. (Mariah).
Mariah. (Mariah).
They call the wind Mariah.
Out here they have a name for rain and wind and fire only.
When you're lost and all alone, there ain't no name for lonely.
And I'm a lost and lonely man without a star to guide me.
Mariah blow my love to me. I need my gal beside me.
Mariah. (Mariah.)
They call the wind Mariah.
Mariah!
Mariah. (Mariah.)
They call the wind Mariah.
Away out here they have a name for rain and wind and fire.
The rain is Tess, the fire's Joe and they call the wind Mariah.
Mariah blows the stars around and sets the clouds a-flyin'.
Mariah makes the mountains sound like folks was out there dyin'.
Mariah. (Mariah).
Mariah. (Mariah).
They call the wind Mariah.
Before I knew Mariah's name and heard her wail and whinin',
I had a gal and she had me and the sun was always shinin'.
But then one day I left my gal.
I left her far behind me
and now I'm lost, so gol' darn lost
not even God can find me.
Mariah. (Mariah).
Mariah. (Mariah).
They call the wind Mariah.
Out here they have a name for rain and wind and fire only.
When you're lost and all alone, there ain't no name for lonely.
And I'm a lost and lonely man without a star to guide me.
Mariah blow my love to me. I need my gal beside me.
Mariah. (Mariah.)
They call the wind Mariah.
Mariah!
Mariah. (Mariah.)
They call the wind Mariah.
- satanspaladin
- Posts: 1223
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:08 am
- Location: out
one of my best loved movies seeing Clint and lee try to sing
.
Crowded House It's Only Natural Lyrics
*** Complimentary It's Only Natural Ringtone ***
Ice will melt, water will boil
You and I can shake of this mortal coil
It's bigger than us
You don't have to worry about it
Ready or not, here comes the drop
You feel lucky when you know where you are
You know it's gonna come true
Here in your arms I remember
It's only natural that I should want to be there with you
It's only natural that you should feel the same way too
It's easy when you don't try going on first impressions
Man in a cage has made his confession now
You've seen me at my worst
And it won't be the last time I'm down there
I want you to know I feel completely at ease
[It's Only Natural lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]
Read me like a book that's fallen down
Between your knees, please
Let me have my way with you
It's only natural that I should want to be there with you
It's only natural that you should feel the same way too
It's circumstantial, it's nothing written in the sky
And we don't have to try
But we'll be shaking like mud, buildings of glass
Sink in to the bay, they'll be under the rocks again
You don't have to say
I know you're afraid
It's only natural that I should want to be there with you
It's only natural that you should feel the same way too
It's circumstantial, it's something I was born to
It's only natural, can I help it if I want to
Crowded House It's Only Natural Lyrics
*** Complimentary It's Only Natural Ringtone ***
Ice will melt, water will boil
You and I can shake of this mortal coil
It's bigger than us
You don't have to worry about it
Ready or not, here comes the drop
You feel lucky when you know where you are
You know it's gonna come true
Here in your arms I remember
It's only natural that I should want to be there with you
It's only natural that you should feel the same way too
It's easy when you don't try going on first impressions
Man in a cage has made his confession now
You've seen me at my worst
And it won't be the last time I'm down there
I want you to know I feel completely at ease
[It's Only Natural lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]
Read me like a book that's fallen down
Between your knees, please
Let me have my way with you
It's only natural that I should want to be there with you
It's only natural that you should feel the same way too
It's circumstantial, it's nothing written in the sky
And we don't have to try
But we'll be shaking like mud, buildings of glass
Sink in to the bay, they'll be under the rocks again
You don't have to say
I know you're afraid
It's only natural that I should want to be there with you
It's only natural that you should feel the same way too
It's circumstantial, it's something I was born to
It's only natural, can I help it if I want to
Are there many things in this cool-hearted world so utterly exquisite
as the pure love of one woman for another?
as the pure love of one woman for another?
Try? I thought they did an exceptional job of a carrying a note.
The Monkees lyrics - I'm a Believer
I thought love was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me.
Love was out to get me
That's the way it seemed.
Disappointment haunted all my dreams.
Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind.
I'm in love, I'm a believer!
I couldn't leave her if I tried.
I thought love was more or less a given thing,
Seems the more I gave the less I got.
What's the use in tryin'?
All you get is pain.
When I needed sunshine I got rain.
Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind.
I'm in love, I'm a believer!
I couldn't leave her if I tried
The Monkees lyrics - I'm a Believer
I thought love was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me.
Love was out to get me
That's the way it seemed.
Disappointment haunted all my dreams.
Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind.
I'm in love, I'm a believer!
I couldn't leave her if I tried.
I thought love was more or less a given thing,
Seems the more I gave the less I got.
What's the use in tryin'?
All you get is pain.
When I needed sunshine I got rain.
Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind.
I'm in love, I'm a believer!
I couldn't leave her if I tried
I Believe You - The Carpenters
I believe you
When you say that you will reach into the sky
And steal a star so you can put it on my finger
I believe you
Baby, I believe you
I believe you
When you say that every time that we make love
Will be the first time we’ve made love
And every act of love will please you
Baby, I believe you
(*) Blind faith makes me follow you
I’d live in a cave if you wanted to
Just ask me and I’ll marry you
You don’t have to sell me
‘Cause you overwhelm me
I’ve made up my mind for a life time
I believe you
When you swear your love will keep on growin’ strong
And that forever isn’t long enough to love me like you need to
Baby, I believe you
Baby, I believe you
Honey, I love you
Repeat (*)
I believe you
When you say you’ll fill my body with your soul
And love will grow into a freckled little girl
Who looks like we do
Baby, I believe you
Baby, I believe you
I believe you
When you say that you will reach into the sky
And steal a star so you can put it on my finger
I believe you
Baby, I believe you
I believe you
When you say that every time that we make love
Will be the first time we’ve made love
And every act of love will please you
Baby, I believe you
(*) Blind faith makes me follow you
I’d live in a cave if you wanted to
Just ask me and I’ll marry you
You don’t have to sell me
‘Cause you overwhelm me
I’ve made up my mind for a life time
I believe you
When you swear your love will keep on growin’ strong
And that forever isn’t long enough to love me like you need to
Baby, I believe you
Baby, I believe you
Honey, I love you
Repeat (*)
I believe you
When you say you’ll fill my body with your soul
And love will grow into a freckled little girl
Who looks like we do
Baby, I believe you
Baby, I believe you
God, I can still hear Karen Carpenter sing. *sigh*
"I Got You Babe"
[HER:] They say we're young and we don't know
We won't find out until we grow
[HIM:] Well I don't know if all that's true
'Cause you got me, and baby I got you
[HIM:] Babe
[BOTH:] I got you babe I got you babe
[HER:] They say our love won't pay the rent
Before it's earned, our money's all been spent
[HIM:] I guess that's so, we don't have a pot
But at least I'm sure of all the things we got
[HIM:] Babe
[BOTH:] I got you babe I got you babe
[HIM:] I got flowers in the spring I got you to wear my ring
[HER:] And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always around
[HER:] So let them say your hair's too long
'Cause I don't care, with you I can't go wrong
[HIM:] Then put your little hand in mine
There ain't no hill or mountain we can't climb
[HIM:] Babe
[BOTH:] I got you babe I got you babe
[HIM:] I got you to hold my hand
[HER:] I got you to understand
[HIM:] I got you to walk with me
[HER:] I got you to talk with me
[HIM:] Igot you to kiss goodnight
[HER:] I got you to hold me tight
[HIM:] I got you, I won't let go
[HER:] I got you to love me so
[BOTH:] I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
"I Got You Babe"
[HER:] They say we're young and we don't know
We won't find out until we grow
[HIM:] Well I don't know if all that's true
'Cause you got me, and baby I got you
[HIM:] Babe
[BOTH:] I got you babe I got you babe
[HER:] They say our love won't pay the rent
Before it's earned, our money's all been spent
[HIM:] I guess that's so, we don't have a pot
But at least I'm sure of all the things we got
[HIM:] Babe
[BOTH:] I got you babe I got you babe
[HIM:] I got flowers in the spring I got you to wear my ring
[HER:] And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always around
[HER:] So let them say your hair's too long
'Cause I don't care, with you I can't go wrong
[HIM:] Then put your little hand in mine
There ain't no hill or mountain we can't climb
[HIM:] Babe
[BOTH:] I got you babe I got you babe
[HIM:] I got you to hold my hand
[HER:] I got you to understand
[HIM:] I got you to walk with me
[HER:] I got you to talk with me
[HIM:] Igot you to kiss goodnight
[HER:] I got you to hold me tight
[HIM:] I got you, I won't let go
[HER:] I got you to love me so
[BOTH:] I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
Frank Sinatra - I've Got You Under My Skin
Ive got you under my skin
Ive got you deep in the heart of me
So deep in my heart, that youre really a part of me
Ive got you under my skin
Ive tried so not to give in
Ive said to myself this affair never will go so well
But why should I try to resist, when baby will I know than well
That Ive got you under my skin
Id sacrifice anything come what might
For the sake of having you near
In spite of a warning voice that comes in the night
And repeats, repeats in my ear
Dont you know you fool, you never can win
Use your mentality, wake up to reality
But each time I do, just the thought of you
Makes me stop before I begin
cause Ive got you under my skin
Ive got you under my skin
Ive got you deep in the heart of me
So deep in my heart, that youre really a part of me
Ive got you under my skin
Ive tried so not to give in
Ive said to myself this affair never will go so well
But why should I try to resist, when baby will I know than well
That Ive got you under my skin
Id sacrifice anything come what might
For the sake of having you near
In spite of a warning voice that comes in the night
And repeats, repeats in my ear
Dont you know you fool, you never can win
Use your mentality, wake up to reality
But each time I do, just the thought of you
Makes me stop before I begin
cause Ive got you under my skin
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
- satanspaladin
- Posts: 1223
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:08 am
- Location: out
Does she walk?
Does she talk?
Does she come complete?
My homeroom homeroom angel always pulled me from my seat
She was pure like snowflakes, no one could ever stain
The memory of my angel could never cause me pain
Years go by, I'm looking through a girlie magazine
And there's my homeroom angel on the pages in between
(Chorus)
My blood runs cold, my memory has just been sold
My angel is a centerfold
Angel is a centerfold
My blood runs cold, my memory has just been sold
Angel is a centerfold
Slipping notes, under the desk
While I was thinking about her dress
I was shy, I turned away, before she caught my eye
I was shakin' in my shoes whenever she flashed those baby blues
Something had a hold on me when Angel passed close by
Those soft fuzzy sweaters, too magical to touch
To see her in that neglige is really just too much.
(Chorus)
Nah nah nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah (x3)
Now listen:
It's okay, I understand
This ain't no never-never land
I hope that when this fish is gone
I'll see you when your clothes are on
Take your car, yes we will, we'll take your car and drive it
Take it to a motel room, and take 'em off in private
A part of me has just been wrecked
The pages from my mind are stripped
Oh no, I can't deny it
Oh yeah, I guess I got to buy it
(Chorus)
Nah nah nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
Alright!
Alright!
1, 2, 3, 4...
Nah nah nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah (x4)
My blood runs cold, my memory has just been sold
My angel is a centerfold, Angel is a centerfold
My blood runs cold, my memory has just been sold
My angel is a centerfold, Angel is a centerfold
Nah nah nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
(repeat to fade...)
J. Geils Band - Angel In Blue
not sure was this the original ? have a feeling it was done by some one else .
Does she talk?
Does she come complete?
My homeroom homeroom angel always pulled me from my seat
She was pure like snowflakes, no one could ever stain
The memory of my angel could never cause me pain
Years go by, I'm looking through a girlie magazine
And there's my homeroom angel on the pages in between
(Chorus)
My blood runs cold, my memory has just been sold
My angel is a centerfold
Angel is a centerfold
My blood runs cold, my memory has just been sold
Angel is a centerfold
Slipping notes, under the desk
While I was thinking about her dress
I was shy, I turned away, before she caught my eye
I was shakin' in my shoes whenever she flashed those baby blues
Something had a hold on me when Angel passed close by
Those soft fuzzy sweaters, too magical to touch
To see her in that neglige is really just too much.
(Chorus)
Nah nah nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah (x3)
Now listen:
It's okay, I understand
This ain't no never-never land
I hope that when this fish is gone
I'll see you when your clothes are on
Take your car, yes we will, we'll take your car and drive it
Take it to a motel room, and take 'em off in private
A part of me has just been wrecked
The pages from my mind are stripped
Oh no, I can't deny it
Oh yeah, I guess I got to buy it
(Chorus)
Nah nah nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
Alright!
Alright!
1, 2, 3, 4...
Nah nah nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah (x4)
My blood runs cold, my memory has just been sold
My angel is a centerfold, Angel is a centerfold
My blood runs cold, my memory has just been sold
My angel is a centerfold, Angel is a centerfold
Nah nah nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
(repeat to fade...)
J. Geils Band - Angel In Blue
not sure was this the original ? have a feeling it was done by some one else .
Are there many things in this cool-hearted world so utterly exquisite
as the pure love of one woman for another?
as the pure love of one woman for another?
Song: Life Happened
Album: Life Happened
Tammy Cochran
From the time she was thirteen
Julie Thompson had a dream
That someday she would see her name in lights
And after every high school play
The grown-ups all would say
That Julie's future sure was looking bright
Well I saw her selling videos
At a store in Eastland Mall
I said why aren't you in Hollywood
Taking casting calls
And she handed me my change
And started laughing
And said...Life Happened
Me and Bobby Chaplain fell in love
Daddy passed away and the babies came
And drama school was just too much
Now there's little league and mouths to feed
And I directed the kindergarden christmas pageant
Life happened
Curtis had an old Chevelle
The cops knew that car well
He never lost a race on Windy Hollow road
By the time he turned eighteen
He was a georgia dirt track king
Proudly sponsored by the local Texaco
I bumped into him at Murphy's bar
And he ordered us a round
I said why aren't you in Rockingham
Chasing Gordon down
He killed his drink
And tore the corners off his napkin
And said...Life happened
I was driving home from Athens
Late one night
A trucker fell asleep and swamped paint with me
Said I rolled that bed at least five times
Now I thank my stars and I sell used cars
And I teach drivers education at St. Catherine's
Yeah life happened
I saw the rest of my old friends
At our reunion at the Holiday Inn
And it seemed like it was only yesterday
Standing in the gym in our cap and gown
Full of wonderlust and glory bound
We set out to chase our dreams on wings of passion
But somewhere along the way we got distracted
Life happened
Our clothes went out of fashion with our songs
We started families and bought SUV's
Became step dads and soccer moms
I finally realized we turned alright
And we spent the night just catching up and dancing
And life happened
Album: Life Happened
Tammy Cochran
From the time she was thirteen
Julie Thompson had a dream
That someday she would see her name in lights
And after every high school play
The grown-ups all would say
That Julie's future sure was looking bright
Well I saw her selling videos
At a store in Eastland Mall
I said why aren't you in Hollywood
Taking casting calls
And she handed me my change
And started laughing
And said...Life Happened
Me and Bobby Chaplain fell in love
Daddy passed away and the babies came
And drama school was just too much
Now there's little league and mouths to feed
And I directed the kindergarden christmas pageant
Life happened
Curtis had an old Chevelle
The cops knew that car well
He never lost a race on Windy Hollow road
By the time he turned eighteen
He was a georgia dirt track king
Proudly sponsored by the local Texaco
I bumped into him at Murphy's bar
And he ordered us a round
I said why aren't you in Rockingham
Chasing Gordon down
He killed his drink
And tore the corners off his napkin
And said...Life happened
I was driving home from Athens
Late one night
A trucker fell asleep and swamped paint with me
Said I rolled that bed at least five times
Now I thank my stars and I sell used cars
And I teach drivers education at St. Catherine's
Yeah life happened
I saw the rest of my old friends
At our reunion at the Holiday Inn
And it seemed like it was only yesterday
Standing in the gym in our cap and gown
Full of wonderlust and glory bound
We set out to chase our dreams on wings of passion
But somewhere along the way we got distracted
Life happened
Our clothes went out of fashion with our songs
We started families and bought SUV's
Became step dads and soccer moms
I finally realized we turned alright
And we spent the night just catching up and dancing
And life happened
Up The Junction - Squeeze
I never thought it would happen
With me and the girl from Clapham
Out on a windy common
That night I ain’t forgotten
When she dealt out the rations
With some or other passions
I said you are a lady
Perhaps she said I may be
We moved into a basement
With thoughts of our engagement
We stayed in by the telly
Although the room was smelly
We spent our time just kissing
The railway arms we’re missing
But love had got us hooked up
And all our time it took up
I got a job with Stanley
He said I’d come in handy
And started me on Monday
So I had a bath on Sunday
I worked eleven hours
And bought the girl some flowers
She said she’d seen a doctor
And nothing now could stop her
I worked all through the winter
The weather brass and bitter
I put away a tenner
Each week to make her better
And when the time was ready
We had to sell the telly
Late evenings by the fire
With little kicks inside her
This morning at 4:50
I took her rather nifty
Down to an incubator
Where thirty minutes later
She gave birth to a daughter
Within a year a walker
She looked just like her mother
If there could be another
And now she’s two years older
Her mother’s with a soldier
She left me when my drinking
Became a proper stinging
The devil came and took me
From bar to street to bookie
No more nights by the telly
No more nights nappies smelling
Alone here in the kitchen
I feel there’s something missing
I’d beg for some forgiveness
But begging’s not my business
And she won’t write a letter
Although I always tell her
And so it’s my assumption
I’m really up the junction
I never thought it would happen
With me and the girl from Clapham
Out on a windy common
That night I ain’t forgotten
When she dealt out the rations
With some or other passions
I said you are a lady
Perhaps she said I may be
We moved into a basement
With thoughts of our engagement
We stayed in by the telly
Although the room was smelly
We spent our time just kissing
The railway arms we’re missing
But love had got us hooked up
And all our time it took up
I got a job with Stanley
He said I’d come in handy
And started me on Monday
So I had a bath on Sunday
I worked eleven hours
And bought the girl some flowers
She said she’d seen a doctor
And nothing now could stop her
I worked all through the winter
The weather brass and bitter
I put away a tenner
Each week to make her better
And when the time was ready
We had to sell the telly
Late evenings by the fire
With little kicks inside her
This morning at 4:50
I took her rather nifty
Down to an incubator
Where thirty minutes later
She gave birth to a daughter
Within a year a walker
She looked just like her mother
If there could be another
And now she’s two years older
Her mother’s with a soldier
She left me when my drinking
Became a proper stinging
The devil came and took me
From bar to street to bookie
No more nights by the telly
No more nights nappies smelling
Alone here in the kitchen
I feel there’s something missing
I’d beg for some forgiveness
But begging’s not my business
And she won’t write a letter
Although I always tell her
And so it’s my assumption
I’m really up the junction
- UselessTriviaMan
- Posts: 520
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:38 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Midwest... or Middle Earth. Which one has hobbits? Yeah, that one.
- Contact:
Whiskey Lullaby - Brad Paisley and Allison Krause
She put him out like the burnin' end of a midnight cigarette
She broke his heart he spent his whole life tryin' to forget
We watched him drink his pain away a little at a time
But he never could get drunk enough to get her off his mind
Until the night
He put that bottle to his head and pulled the trigger
And finally drank away her memory
Life is short but this time it was bigger
Than the strength he had to get up off his knees
We found him with his face down in the pillow
With a note that said I'll love her till I die
And when we buried him beneath the willow
The angels sang a whiskey lullaby
La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la
The rumors flew but nobody know how much she blamed herself
For years and years she tried to hide the whiskey on her breath
She finally drank her pain away a little at a time
But she never could get drunk enough to get him off her mind
Until the night
She put that bottle to her head and pulled the trigger
And finally drank away his memory
Life is short but this time it was bigger
Than the strength she had to get up off her knees
We found her with her face down in the pillow
Clinging to his picture for dear life
We laid her next to him beneath the willow
While the angels sang a whiskey lullaby
La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la
She put him out like the burnin' end of a midnight cigarette
She broke his heart he spent his whole life tryin' to forget
We watched him drink his pain away a little at a time
But he never could get drunk enough to get her off his mind
Until the night
He put that bottle to his head and pulled the trigger
And finally drank away her memory
Life is short but this time it was bigger
Than the strength he had to get up off his knees
We found him with his face down in the pillow
With a note that said I'll love her till I die
And when we buried him beneath the willow
The angels sang a whiskey lullaby
La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la
The rumors flew but nobody know how much she blamed herself
For years and years she tried to hide the whiskey on her breath
She finally drank her pain away a little at a time
But she never could get drunk enough to get him off her mind
Until the night
She put that bottle to her head and pulled the trigger
And finally drank away his memory
Life is short but this time it was bigger
Than the strength she had to get up off her knees
We found her with her face down in the pillow
Clinging to his picture for dear life
We laid her next to him beneath the willow
While the angels sang a whiskey lullaby
La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la

Damn, fast post!
THE BEAU BRUMMELS lyrics - Just A Little
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I can't stay
Yes I know
You know I
Hate to go
But goodbye
Love was sweet
I was kind
Never mean
So I'll cry just a little cause I love you so
And I'll die just a little cause I have to go
Away...
Can't you see
How I feel
When I say
Love's unreal
So goodbye
It's been sweet
Even though
Incomplete
So I'll cry just a little cause I love you so
And I'll die just a little cause i have to go
Away...
[Instrumental Interlude]
Every night
I still hear
Oh your sigh's
Very near
Now it's gone
Gone away
As I once
Heard you say
Now I'll cry just a little cause I love you so
And I'll die just a little cause i have to go
Away...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
" As I suspect, your a rank sentimentalist"
THE BEAU BRUMMELS lyrics - Just A Little
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I can't stay
Yes I know
You know I
Hate to go
But goodbye
Love was sweet
I was kind
Never mean
So I'll cry just a little cause I love you so
And I'll die just a little cause I have to go
Away...
Can't you see
How I feel
When I say
Love's unreal
So goodbye
It's been sweet
Even though
Incomplete
So I'll cry just a little cause I love you so
And I'll die just a little cause i have to go
Away...
[Instrumental Interlude]
Every night
I still hear
Oh your sigh's
Very near
Now it's gone
Gone away
As I once
Heard you say
Now I'll cry just a little cause I love you so
And I'll die just a little cause i have to go
Away...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
" As I suspect, your a rank sentimentalist"
- UselessTriviaMan
- Posts: 520
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:38 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Midwest... or Middle Earth. Which one has hobbits? Yeah, that one.
- Contact:
Time to bust out some Styx!
Babe I'm leavin'
I must be on my way
The time is drawing near
My train is going
I see it in your eyes
The love, the need, your tears
But I'll be lonely without you
And I'll need your love to see me through
So please believe me
My heart is in your hands
And I'll be missing you
'Cause you know it's you babe
Whenever I get weary
And I've had enough
Feel like giving up
You know it's you babe
Givin' me the courage
And the strength I need
Please believe that it's true
Babe, I love you
You know it's you babe
Whenever I get weary
And I've had enough
Feel like giving up
You know it's you babe
Givin' me the courage
And the strength I need
Please believe that it's true
Babe, I love you
Babe, I'm leavin'
I'll say it once again
And somehow try to smile
I know the feeling we're tryin' to forget
If only for a while
'Cause I'll be lonely without you
And I'll need your love to see me through
Please believe me
My heart is in your hands
'Cause I'll be missing you
Babe, I love you
Babe, I love you
Ooo-oo-oo-oo, babe
Babe I'm leavin'
I must be on my way
The time is drawing near
My train is going
I see it in your eyes
The love, the need, your tears
But I'll be lonely without you
And I'll need your love to see me through
So please believe me
My heart is in your hands
And I'll be missing you
'Cause you know it's you babe
Whenever I get weary
And I've had enough
Feel like giving up
You know it's you babe
Givin' me the courage
And the strength I need
Please believe that it's true
Babe, I love you
You know it's you babe
Whenever I get weary
And I've had enough
Feel like giving up
You know it's you babe
Givin' me the courage
And the strength I need
Please believe that it's true
Babe, I love you
Babe, I'm leavin'
I'll say it once again
And somehow try to smile
I know the feeling we're tryin' to forget
If only for a while
'Cause I'll be lonely without you
And I'll need your love to see me through
Please believe me
My heart is in your hands
'Cause I'll be missing you
Babe, I love you
Babe, I love you
Ooo-oo-oo-oo, babe

- satanspaladin
- Posts: 1223
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:08 am
- Location: out
the clash
City of the Dead
(Strummer/Jones)
THIS IS THE CITY OF THE DEAD
AS WE LIE SIDE BY SIDE IN BED
I'D DO SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD
BUT IT IS THE CITY OF THE DEAD
WE WENT OUT KICKIN' AROUND
BUT YOU GOT DRUNK AN' FALLEN DOWN
AN' I WISHED I COULD BE LIKE YOU
WITH THE SOHO RIVER DRINKING ME DOWN
IN THE CITY OF THE DEAD
FALL IN LOVE AN' FALL IN BED
IT WASN'T ANYTHING YOU SAID
EXCEPT I KNOW WE BOTH LIE DEAD
DON'T YOU KNOW WHERE TO COP
THAT'S WHAT NEW YORK JOHNNY SAID * * * *
YOU SHOULD GET TO KNOW YOUR TOWN
JUST LIKE I KNOW MINE
WHILE ALL THE WINDOWS STARE AHEAD
AN' THE STREETS ARE FILLED WITH DREAD
EVERY NATION IN THE WORLD
SLINKS THROUGH THE ALLEY AFTER GIRLS
WHAT WE WEAR IS DANGEROUS GEAR
IT'LL GET YOU PICKED ON ANYWHERE
THOUGH WE GET BEAT UP WE DON'T CARE
AT LEAST IT LIVENS UP THE AIR
BUT SOMEDAYS WE HIDE INSIDE
ALL COURAGE GONE AND PARALYSED
SNIFF THAT WIND OF UGLY TENSION
TODAY THE JERKS HAVE GOT AGGRESSION
IT IS THE CITY OF THE DEAD
*JOHNNY THUNDERS
City of the Dead
(Strummer/Jones)
THIS IS THE CITY OF THE DEAD
AS WE LIE SIDE BY SIDE IN BED
I'D DO SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD
BUT IT IS THE CITY OF THE DEAD
WE WENT OUT KICKIN' AROUND
BUT YOU GOT DRUNK AN' FALLEN DOWN
AN' I WISHED I COULD BE LIKE YOU
WITH THE SOHO RIVER DRINKING ME DOWN
IN THE CITY OF THE DEAD
FALL IN LOVE AN' FALL IN BED
IT WASN'T ANYTHING YOU SAID
EXCEPT I KNOW WE BOTH LIE DEAD
DON'T YOU KNOW WHERE TO COP
THAT'S WHAT NEW YORK JOHNNY SAID * * * *
YOU SHOULD GET TO KNOW YOUR TOWN
JUST LIKE I KNOW MINE
WHILE ALL THE WINDOWS STARE AHEAD
AN' THE STREETS ARE FILLED WITH DREAD
EVERY NATION IN THE WORLD
SLINKS THROUGH THE ALLEY AFTER GIRLS
WHAT WE WEAR IS DANGEROUS GEAR
IT'LL GET YOU PICKED ON ANYWHERE
THOUGH WE GET BEAT UP WE DON'T CARE
AT LEAST IT LIVENS UP THE AIR
BUT SOMEDAYS WE HIDE INSIDE
ALL COURAGE GONE AND PARALYSED
SNIFF THAT WIND OF UGLY TENSION
TODAY THE JERKS HAVE GOT AGGRESSION
IT IS THE CITY OF THE DEAD
*JOHNNY THUNDERS
Are there many things in this cool-hearted world so utterly exquisite
as the pure love of one woman for another?
as the pure love of one woman for another?
YOU GENIUS! One of my all time favs-"I'd beg for her forgiveness, but beggings not my business".Tripitaka wrote:Up The Junction - Squeeze
I never thought it would happen
With me and the girl from Clapham
Out on a windy common
That night I ain’t forgotten
When she dealt out the rations
With some or other passions
I said you are a lady
Perhaps she said I may be
We moved into a basement
With thoughts of our engagement
We stayed in by the telly
Although the room was smelly
We spent our time just kissing
The railway arms we’re missing
But love had got us hooked up
And all our time it took up
I got a job with Stanley
He said I’d come in handy
And started me on Monday
So I had a bath on Sunday
I worked eleven hours
And bought the girl some flowers
She said she’d seen a doctor
And nothing now could stop her
I worked all through the winter
The weather brass and bitter
I put away a tenner
Each week to make her better
And when the time was ready
We had to sell the telly
Late evenings by the fire
With little kicks inside her
This morning at 4:50
I took her rather nifty
Down to an incubator
Where thirty minutes later
She gave birth to a daughter
Within a year a walker
She looked just like her mother
If there could be another
And now she’s two years older
Her mother’s with a soldier
She left me when my drinking
Became a proper stinging
The devil came and took me
From bar to street to bookie
No more nights by the telly
No more nights nappies smelling
Alone here in the kitchen
I feel there’s something missing
I’d beg for some forgiveness
But begging’s not my business
And she won’t write a letter
Although I always tell her
And so it’s my assumption
I’m really up the junction
Nice one
Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true
Some day I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me
Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I?
Some day I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me
Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I?
If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?
Way up high
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true
Some day I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me
Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I?
Some day I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me
Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I?
If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?
- satanspaladin
- Posts: 1223
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:08 am
- Location: out
not fair using gay icon on me
I wanna lot out of life, but I know my limitations
Guess I want a lot of things and got my inclinations
Got my feet on the ground, and I'm standing on my own
I don't need no one
I don't need no one
I've learned a lot out of life, watchin' other folks mistakes
Funny things that they can get for finding out too late
I got my feet on the ground, and I'm standing on my own
I don't need no one
I don't need no one
Well I don't need nobody else
All I need's a single ticket
When I travel on my own
Not afraid to be alone
I got my feet upon the ground, and I'm standing on my own
When I travel far and wide
And looking for a four leaf clover
Don't mind if I can't find it, got no chip upon my shoulder
Got my feet on the ground, and I'm standing on my own
I don't need no one
I don't need no one
Well I don't need nobody else
All I need's a single ticket
When I travel on my own
Not afraid to be alone
I got my feet upon the ground, and I'm standing on my own
When I travel far and wide
And looking for a four leaf clover
Don't mind if I can't find it, got no chip upon my shoulder
Got my feet on the ground, and I'm standing on my own
I don't need no one
I don't need no one
(repeat)
kinks
I wanna lot out of life, but I know my limitations
Guess I want a lot of things and got my inclinations
Got my feet on the ground, and I'm standing on my own
I don't need no one
I don't need no one
I've learned a lot out of life, watchin' other folks mistakes
Funny things that they can get for finding out too late
I got my feet on the ground, and I'm standing on my own
I don't need no one
I don't need no one
Well I don't need nobody else
All I need's a single ticket
When I travel on my own
Not afraid to be alone
I got my feet upon the ground, and I'm standing on my own
When I travel far and wide
And looking for a four leaf clover
Don't mind if I can't find it, got no chip upon my shoulder
Got my feet on the ground, and I'm standing on my own
I don't need no one
I don't need no one
Well I don't need nobody else
All I need's a single ticket
When I travel on my own
Not afraid to be alone
I got my feet upon the ground, and I'm standing on my own
When I travel far and wide
And looking for a four leaf clover
Don't mind if I can't find it, got no chip upon my shoulder
Got my feet on the ground, and I'm standing on my own
I don't need no one
I don't need no one
(repeat)
kinks
Are there many things in this cool-hearted world so utterly exquisite
as the pure love of one woman for another?
as the pure love of one woman for another?
Too easy...
You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side- Morrissey.
With the world's fate
Resting on your shoulder
You're gonna need
Someone on your side
You can't do it by yourself
Any longer
You're gonna need
Someone on your side
Someone kindly told me
That you'd wasted
Eight of nine lives
Oh, give yourself a break
Before you break down
You're gonna need someone on your side
And here I am
And here I am
Well, you don't need
To look so pleased !
Day or night,
There is no difference
You're gonna need someone on your side
Day or night,
There is no difference
You're gonna need someone soon
And here I am
And here I am
Well, you don't need
To look so pleased
You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side- Morrissey.
With the world's fate
Resting on your shoulder
You're gonna need
Someone on your side
You can't do it by yourself
Any longer
You're gonna need
Someone on your side
Someone kindly told me
That you'd wasted
Eight of nine lives
Oh, give yourself a break
Before you break down
You're gonna need someone on your side
And here I am
And here I am
Well, you don't need
To look so pleased !
Day or night,
There is no difference
You're gonna need someone on your side
Day or night,
There is no difference
You're gonna need someone soon
And here I am
And here I am
Well, you don't need
To look so pleased
Norse wrote: But, alas, you are all cock munching rent boys, with an IQ that would make my local spaco clinic blush.
just a gigolo - Louis Prima
Just a gigolo
everywhere I go
people know the part
I'm playing
Paid for every dance
selling each romance
every night some heart
be traying
There will come a day
youth will pass away
then what will they say
about me
When the end comes I know
they'll say just a gigolo
as life goes on
without me
'Cause I aint got nobody
nobody nobody cares for me
I'm so sad and lonely
sad and lonely sad and lonely
Won't some sweet mama
come and take a chance with me
cause I aint so bad
Get along with me babe,
been singin love songs
All of the time
Even only be, honey only, only be
Bop bozadee bozadee bop zitty bop
I ain't got nobody 'cept love songs in love
Hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla boobuhla
hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla bop
I ain't got nobody, nobody,
nobody cares for me
Nobody , nobody
I'm so sad and lonely,
sad and lonely,
sad and lonely,
Won't some sweet mama come
and take a chance with me
cause I aint so bad
Get along with me babe,
been singin love songs
All of the time
Even only be, honey only, only be
Just a gigolo
everywhere I go
people know the part
I'm playing
Paid for every dance
selling each romance
every night some heart
be traying
There will come a day
youth will pass away
then what will they say
about me
When the end comes I know
they'll say just a gigolo
as life goes on
without me
'Cause I aint got nobody
nobody nobody cares for me
I'm so sad and lonely
sad and lonely sad and lonely
Won't some sweet mama
come and take a chance with me
cause I aint so bad
Get along with me babe,
been singin love songs
All of the time
Even only be, honey only, only be
Bop bozadee bozadee bop zitty bop
I ain't got nobody 'cept love songs in love
Hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla boobuhla
hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla bop
I ain't got nobody, nobody,
nobody cares for me
Nobody , nobody
I'm so sad and lonely,
sad and lonely,
sad and lonely,
Won't some sweet mama come
and take a chance with me
cause I aint so bad
Get along with me babe,
been singin love songs
All of the time
Even only be, honey only, only be
- satanspaladin
- Posts: 1223
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:08 am
- Location: out
David Bowie Loving the Alien Lyrics
Watching them come and go
The templars and the saracens
They're traveling the holy land
Opening telegrams oh ho
Torture comes and torture goes
Knights who'd give you anything
They bear the cross of coeur de leon
Salvation for the mirror blind oh ho
But if you pray all your sins are hooked upon the sky
Pray and the heathen lie will disappear
Prayers they hide the saddest view
(Believing the strangest things, loving the alien)
And your prayers they break the sky in two
(Believing the strangest things, loving the alien)
Thinking of a different time
Palestine a modern problem
Bounty and your wealth in land
Terror in a best laid plan
Watching them come and go
Tomorrows and the yesterdays oh ho
Christians and the unbelievers
Hanging by the cross and nail oh ho
But if you pray all your sins are hooked upon the sky
Pray and the heathen lie will disappear oh ho
Prayers they hide the saddest view
(Believing the strangest things, loving the alien)
And your prayers they break the sky in two
(Believing the strangest things, loving the alien)
You pray till the break of dawn
(Believing the strangest things, loving the alien)
And you'll believe you're loving the alien
(Believing the strangest things, loving the alien)
Believeing the strangest things (loving the alien)
Watching them come and go
The templars and the saracens
They're traveling the holy land
Opening telegrams oh ho
Torture comes and torture goes
Knights who'd give you anything
They bear the cross of coeur de leon
Salvation for the mirror blind oh ho
But if you pray all your sins are hooked upon the sky
Pray and the heathen lie will disappear
Prayers they hide the saddest view
(Believing the strangest things, loving the alien)
And your prayers they break the sky in two
(Believing the strangest things, loving the alien)
Thinking of a different time
Palestine a modern problem
Bounty and your wealth in land
Terror in a best laid plan
Watching them come and go
Tomorrows and the yesterdays oh ho
Christians and the unbelievers
Hanging by the cross and nail oh ho
But if you pray all your sins are hooked upon the sky
Pray and the heathen lie will disappear oh ho
Prayers they hide the saddest view
(Believing the strangest things, loving the alien)
And your prayers they break the sky in two
(Believing the strangest things, loving the alien)
You pray till the break of dawn
(Believing the strangest things, loving the alien)
And you'll believe you're loving the alien
(Believing the strangest things, loving the alien)
Believeing the strangest things (loving the alien)
Are there many things in this cool-hearted world so utterly exquisite
as the pure love of one woman for another?
as the pure love of one woman for another?
- UselessTriviaMan
- Posts: 520
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:38 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Midwest... or Middle Earth. Which one has hobbits? Yeah, that one.
- Contact:
Can't... resist... being... SILLY!!
I'm So Ronery
I'm So Ronery
So ronery
So ronery and sadry arone
There's no one
Just me onry
Sitting on my rittle throne
I work rearry hard and make up great prans
But nobody ristens, no one understands
Seems like no one takes me serirousry
And so I'm ronery
A rittle ronery
Poor rittle me
There's nobody
I can rerate to
Feel rike a bird in a cage
It's kinda sihry
But not rearry
Because it's fihring my body with rage
I'm the smartest most crever most physicarry fit
But nobody else seems to rearize it
When I change the world maybe they'll notice me
But until then I'rr just be ronery
Rittle ronery, poor rittle me
I'm so ronery

- satanspaladin
- Posts: 1223
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:08 am
- Location: out
Let Me Entertain You
Let me welcome you ladies and gentlemen
I would like to say hello
Are you ready for some entertainment?
Are you ready for a show?
Gonna rock gonna roll you
Get you dancing in the aisles
Jazz and a razzmatazz you
With a little bit of style
C'mon let me entertain you
Let me entertain you let me entertain you
I've come here to sell you my body
I can show you some good merchandise
I'll pull you and pill you
I'll crueladeville you
And to thrill you I'll use any device
We'll give you crazy performance
We'll give you grounds for divorce
We'll give you piece de resistance
And a tour de force of course
We found the right location
Got a lot of pretty lights
The sound and amplification listen
Hey if you need a fix if you want a high
Stickells see to that
With Elektra and EMI
We'll show you where it's at
So c'mon
Let me entertain you let me entertain you
Let me entertain you
Just take a look at the menu
We give you rock a la carte
We'll breakfast at Tiffany's
We'll sing to you in Japanese
We're only here to entertain you
If you wanna see some action
You get nothing but the best
The S and M attraction
We've got the pleasure chest
Chicago and New Orleans
We get you on the line
If you dig the New York scene
We'll have a son of a bitch of a time
C'mon
Let me entertain you let me entertain you
Let me entertain you tonight
Let me welcome you ladies and gentlemen
I would like to say hello
Are you ready for some entertainment?
Are you ready for a show?
Gonna rock gonna roll you
Get you dancing in the aisles
Jazz and a razzmatazz you
With a little bit of style
C'mon let me entertain you
Let me entertain you let me entertain you
I've come here to sell you my body
I can show you some good merchandise
I'll pull you and pill you
I'll crueladeville you
And to thrill you I'll use any device
We'll give you crazy performance
We'll give you grounds for divorce
We'll give you piece de resistance
And a tour de force of course
We found the right location
Got a lot of pretty lights
The sound and amplification listen
Hey if you need a fix if you want a high
Stickells see to that
With Elektra and EMI
We'll show you where it's at
So c'mon
Let me entertain you let me entertain you
Let me entertain you
Just take a look at the menu
We give you rock a la carte
We'll breakfast at Tiffany's
We'll sing to you in Japanese
We're only here to entertain you
If you wanna see some action
You get nothing but the best
The S and M attraction
We've got the pleasure chest
Chicago and New Orleans
We get you on the line
If you dig the New York scene
We'll have a son of a bitch of a time
C'mon
Let me entertain you let me entertain you
Let me entertain you tonight
Are there many things in this cool-hearted world so utterly exquisite
as the pure love of one woman for another?
as the pure love of one woman for another?
Moon River - Breakfast at Tiffanys
Moon river
Wider than a mile
I'm crossing you in style
Some day...
Old dream maker
You heart breaker
Wherever you're going
I'm going your way...
Two drifters
Off to see the world
There's such a lot of world
To see...
We're after the same rainbow's end
Waiting around the bend
My Huckleberry friend
Moon River and me...
Moon river
Wider than a mile
I'm crossing you in style
Some day...
Old dream maker
You heart breaker
Wherever you're going
I'm going your way...
Two drifters
Off to see the world
There's such a lot of world
To see...
We're after the same rainbow's end
Waiting around the bend
My Huckleberry friend
Moon River and me...
Artist: Dobie Gray
Song: Drift Away
Day after day, I'm more confused
Yet I look for the light through the pourin' rain
You know that's a game that I hate to loose
And I'm feelin' the strain
Ain't it a shame
Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock n roll
And drift away
Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock n roll
And drift away
Beginnin' to think that I'm wastin' time
I don't understand the things I do
The world outside looks so unkind
Now I'm countin' on you
To carry me through
Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock n roll
And drift away
Yea, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock n roll
And drift away
And when my mind is free
You know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue
The guitar's comin' through
To soothe me
Thanks for the joy that you've given me
I want you to know I believe in your song
And rhythm and rhyme and harmony
You help me along
Makin' me strong
Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock n roll
And drift away
Give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock n roll
And drift away
Oh-ho, ah-no
Give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock n roll
And drift away
Hey, hey, hey, yeah
Give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock n roll
And drift away
Na, Na, now won't ya
Won't ya take me
Oh-ha, take me
Song: Drift Away
Day after day, I'm more confused
Yet I look for the light through the pourin' rain
You know that's a game that I hate to loose
And I'm feelin' the strain
Ain't it a shame
Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock n roll
And drift away
Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock n roll
And drift away
Beginnin' to think that I'm wastin' time
I don't understand the things I do
The world outside looks so unkind
Now I'm countin' on you
To carry me through
Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock n roll
And drift away
Yea, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock n roll
And drift away
And when my mind is free
You know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue
The guitar's comin' through
To soothe me
Thanks for the joy that you've given me
I want you to know I believe in your song
And rhythm and rhyme and harmony
You help me along
Makin' me strong
Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock n roll
And drift away
Give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock n roll
And drift away
Oh-ho, ah-no
Give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock n roll
And drift away
Hey, hey, hey, yeah
Give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock n roll
And drift away
Na, Na, now won't ya
Won't ya take me
Oh-ha, take me

