One on one games
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
One on one games
One on one games are almost ALL luck. It all depends on who goes first and the drop they get. Then of course on how well they roll. I've been on both sides of it. It sometimes makes me want to punch a hole in my computer screen. Does anyone agree?
I like to kick ass and chew bubble gum and right now I'm out of bubble gum......
- Iron Butterfly
- Posts: 2711
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
- Location: New York City
Re: One on one games
It's almost all luck and I'll win 7 out of 10 games. Yep.[size=0][/sarcasm][/size]Dunk90 wrote:One on one games are almost ALL luck.
-
Lone.prophet
- Posts: 1467
- Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:37 pm
- Location: Your basement Muahaha
Re: One on one games
I totally disagree, i got to serg playing 1vs1 speed seq games, there is definatly stratergy involved.Dunk90 wrote:One on one games are almost ALL luck. It all depends on who goes first and the drop they get. Then of course on how well they roll. I've been on both sides of it. It sometimes makes me want to punch a hole in my computer screen. Does anyone agree?
Guys I am intentionally lurking. Discuss; Play mafia, it is good.

Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!

Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!
- got tonkaed
- Posts: 5034
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:01 pm
- Location: Detroit
Re: One on one games
so false vs me....The1exile wrote:It's almost all luck and I'll win 7 out of 10 games. Yep.[size=0][/sarcasm][/size]Dunk90 wrote:One on one games are almost ALL luck.
so what if we only played 10 games so far....
- -ShadySoul-
- Posts: 1679
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:28 pm
- Location: Siberia
All CC games are luck and strategy. Maybe there can a little more of one in a type of game, but even with a bad deployment, bad roll dice and bad cards u can set a strategy to resist and maybe, if the luck change, u can win!!!
Also u can got a lucky game, but if your strategy is poor, theres a lot of chance u will lose.
Luck is unpredictable but u should manage your odds and the set a strategy.
Also u can got a lucky game, but if your strategy is poor, theres a lot of chance u will lose.
Luck is unpredictable but u should manage your odds and the set a strategy.
Definitely not ALL luck.
If it would be all luck then how there are people whose winning % on 1v1 is ~70? They are lucky all the time??
The fact that you haven't find the strategies that work for 1v1 games, doesn't mean that they don't exist.
If it would be all luck then how there are people whose winning % on 1v1 is ~70? They are lucky all the time??
The fact that you haven't find the strategies that work for 1v1 games, doesn't mean that they don't exist.
"Thou shalt accept thy dice rolls as the will of the Gods" (Church of Gaming)
"amazzony is a beast" (Woodruff)
"amazzony is a beast" (Woodruff)
Exactly, Once you get a good stratergy and compensate for bad luck, so can win most of the timeinflrc wrote:All CC games are luck and strategy. Maybe there can a little more of one in a type of game, but even with a bad deployment, bad roll dice and bad cards u can set a strategy to resist and maybe, if the luck change, u can win!!!
Also u can got a lucky game, but if your strategy is poor, theres a lot of chance u will lose.
Luck is unpredictable but u should manage your odds and the set a strategy.
Guys I am intentionally lurking. Discuss; Play mafia, it is good.

Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!

Oderint Dum Metuant says: Don't confuse the easily confused!
My 1v1 win rate is around 65% so needless to say I usually lose points on these evil games. (My winrate on 8 player is currently 30% so I really like those games
) I will say their is skill involved in 1v1 as can be seen in the fact I win alot more than I lose however only 1 game that I played was I clearly beat by stratagy and most games I have played I didnt win using some crazy amazing super awsome strat.
I will say this stratagy plays a much milder role in 1v1.
I will say this stratagy plays a much milder role in 1v1.
- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
99.9% the player that goes first has a huge advantageHotdoggie wrote:You are super-human, and you go first about 98% of the times as wellJOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:mine is 93%
JR's Game Profile
Spoiler
Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner

