Page 1 of 1

Holy Shit Big Wham, a $600 prize tourney?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 8:26 am
by xroads
This is really big, and I am super impressed by Big Wham

https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php? ... t_id=14379

A Stars Goal tournament where the top 2 players will win $600 in Amazon gift cards.

I would love to see more tournaments with Amazon prizes. Heck they dont need to be this huge, even a big tournament with a $100 in cards split between top 3 players would be huge.

Really impressed'
Kudos

Re: Holy Shit Big Wham, a $600 prize tourney?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:00 pm
by TeeGee
Stars are worth collecting :)

Re: Holy Shit Big Wham, a $600 prize tourney?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 11:16 am
by King_Herpes
Golly gee willikers! With $600 frogskins I could buy a new support for my wooden leg and cobble together a make shift shoe out of cardboard and cement. With what shekels remain I could parlay them into a new IUD for my neighbor. Oh the possibilities!