Who's next?
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- rishaed
- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Re: Who's next?
Said no one Ever!
the ovulating owl
the ovulating owl
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Re: Who's next?
njope
Maaaarpie.............Maaaaarpie
Maaaarpie.............Maaaaarpie
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
no soup for you!
darn emp
darn emp
Re: Who's next?
You drank all the soup, but I ate all the bread. No bread for you!
OoooovVvVOOOOoooooo
OoooovVvVOOOOoooooo
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
correctamundo
risha ed
risha ed
- rishaed
- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Re: Who's next?
Getting some edumacation are you? Well you get a C?
D_E
D_E
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Re: Who's next?
incorectamundo
TeeeeeeeeeeeeGeeeeeeeeee
TeeeeeeeeeeeeGeeeeeeeeee
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
NOPE!!!
Gillipig..................
Gillipig..................
It doesn't do to be sentimental about cats; the best ones don't respect you for it.
One is never sure, watching two cats washing each other, whether it's affection, the taste, or a trial run for the jugular.
One is never sure, watching two cats washing each other, whether it's affection, the taste, or a trial run for the jugular.
Re: Who's next?
Good girl 
My kitten
My kitten
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
No, I'm a dog.
rishaed
rishaed

"Zungguzungguguzungguzeng"
-Yellowman
pancakemix wrote:Quirk, you are a bastard. That is all.
- rishaed
- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Re: Who's next?
Que Senor???!! No me gusta!
the sleeping killer
the sleeping killer
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Re: Who's next?
nope
Quirked
Quirked
Re: Who's next?
No dog here
Kitty kitty katty
Kitty kitty katty
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
no poco gato
d_emperoar
d_emperoar
Re: Who's next?
niet
Mr Bruce
Mr Bruce
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
- darth emperor
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:45 pm
Re: Who's next?
mebbe so... but not yet
darthy! darthy!
darthy! darthy!
Re: Who's next?
more like lighty lighty
giffi giffi
giffi giffi
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
I did a little recount of ovo's and de's number of posts in this thread. Previously ovo was in the lead, but now....de has passed him! A little bit over 98 pages worth of posts, equaling 1470+ posts. Ovo didn't quite reach 98 pages so he's somewhere slightly below 1470 posts. The difference is probably about 10 posts.
I also re-did mine, I have 29 pages, which puts me in clear third place. TeeGee has 20 pages which puts him at fifth place (behind apey, who despite not having posted in ages is fourth with 21 pages).
I also re-did mine, I have 29 pages, which puts me in clear third place. TeeGee has 20 pages which puts him at fifth place (behind apey, who despite not having posted in ages is fourth with 21 pages).
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
- SirSebstar
- Posts: 6969
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:51 am
- Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011
Re: Who's next?
huh?Gillipig wrote:I did a little recount of ovo's and de's number of posts in this thread. Previously ovo was in the lead, but now....de has passed him! A little bit over 98 pages worth of posts, equaling 1470+ posts. Ovo didn't quite reach 98 pages so he's somewhere slightly below 1470 posts. The difference is probably about 10 posts.
I also re-did mine, I have 29 pages, which puts me in clear third place. TeeGee has 20 pages which puts him at fifth place (behind apey, who despite not having posted in ages is fourth with 21 pages).
i think gillipig is next, to explain his post
Re: Who's next?
Correctum, but I'm not going to explain my post. I think it's rather self explanatory, especially if you're a regular in this thread.
sebbie will be next, he will try to explain why my post is not self explanatory
sebbie will be next, he will try to explain why my post is not self explanatory
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
- SirSebstar
- Posts: 6969
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:51 am
- Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011
Re: Who's next?
i am indeed the one! 10 extra points to Gilipig house.
You post failed to name the next player to appear
i think you (gilipig) will post next... to make ammends
( oh and where do i stand lol)
You post failed to name the next player to appear
i think you (gilipig) will post next... to make ammends
- darth emperor
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:45 pm
Re: Who's next?
And I know I will never lol.
de
de
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
