Non-VANILLA Game 3 *Game Over* 14 Winners
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
Weren't you the one pushing him to speak in the first place? FOS AegnorAegnor wrote:The only reason I changed my vote is because Hitman looks more suspicious to me at the moment than you Aimless. Had he not posted anything this day my vote would have still been on you.
Me? I know as much as you do.got tonkaed wrote:unvote clearly i was in the wrong about Hitman. Unrigg, do you have any leads on the sk so far?
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
While I agree that his disneyland excuse is somewhat bullshit, he didn't post in any other thread as far as I know (check his 'get to know a CCer see if he posted on the 7th-10th). The reason he posted is because he is in this game. Seems suspicious of me...Aegnor wrote:I wasn't pushing him to speak. Merely wondered what made him speak in the first place, after missing on the first day entirely.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
I hope you mean TO youunriggable wrote:While I agree that his disneyland excuse is somewhat bullshit, he didn't post in any other thread as far as I know (check his 'get to know a CCer see if he posted on the 7th-10th). The reason he posted is because he is in this game. Seems suspicious of me...Aegnor wrote:I wasn't pushing him to speak. Merely wondered what made him speak in the first place, after missing on the first day entirely.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
Hey, shut up. Hehehe nice catch though...Anarkistsdream wrote:I hope you mean TO youunriggable wrote:While I agree that his disneyland excuse is somewhat bullshit, he didn't post in any other thread as far as I know (check his 'get to know a CCer see if he posted on the 7th-10th). The reason he posted is because he is in this game. Seems suspicious of me...Aegnor wrote:I wasn't pushing him to speak. Merely wondered what made him speak in the first place, after missing on the first day entirely.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
3 times is probably just "check games, check forums, leave." Not very suspicious. I think you are pushing way too hard on this. FOS Aegnor
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
Pushing too hard? At least I'm taking some actions in here... I collected enough evidence to incriminate Hitman. Unless he gives me a proper reason it will remain that way. I want a reasonable explanation as to why he missed posting on Day 1 of the game, and why he edited his post before.
"War doesn't determine who's right, just who's left" -Anonymous
- got tonkaed
- Posts: 5034
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:01 pm
- Location: Detroit
im not sure if tthis is perhaps too speculative....but is it that unlikely that he has some type of power role, if he was a role that he did not really care for, why not just continue to submarine the game and eventually get voted out, since he was fairly inactive? I mean i know there are no vanilla roles, but clearly theres something that he decidedly fairly recently he wanted to play as.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
Some of you guys may be saying 'unriggable, you're just defending hitman without actually pointing any fingers!'
Look through the list of nonposters or infrequent posters. Those are most likely not to have sent their night action. The only one I can remember is primate, but there are others on that list (puff I know is innocent since he posts in this forum regularly).
Look through the list of nonposters or infrequent posters. Those are most likely not to have sent their night action. The only one I can remember is primate, but there are others on that list (puff I know is innocent since he posts in this forum regularly).
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
I'm sorry your reasons are not convincing enough and I explained why.
Now let's talk about Puff for a moment, you said that he's innocent. Did he say anything constructive in this game, I remember him showing once or twice, don't remember if he said anything of importance.
Now let's talk about Puff for a moment, you said that he's innocent. Did he say anything constructive in this game, I remember him showing once or twice, don't remember if he said anything of importance.
"War doesn't determine who's right, just who's left" -Anonymous
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
No. Okay you have to know that my only real lead on anybody is the SK and or vig with only ONE kill last night. Those who don't post often in this thread are most likely to be the person who did not send in their nightkill (fircoal did say that somebody / some people did not send their night actions)Aegnor wrote:I'm sorry your reasons are not convincing enough and I explained why.
Now let's talk about Puff for a moment, you said that he's innocent. Did he say anything constructive in this game, I remember him showing once or twice, don't remember if he said anything of importance.
- Shadowstar
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:55 pm
- Location: tires don exits
- got tonkaed
- Posts: 5034
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:01 pm
- Location: Detroit
i think what hes trying to say is that people who arent posting much in the thread are more likely to forget to send in their action. Puff would fall into that camp i would think, but at the same time i cant imagine puff having played as many games as he has forgetting to send in an action as a sk/vig.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
There is a list of people who did not post often that was written by AD about fifteen pages back. Hitman I think is off the list. The rest are entirely suspicious of being SK/vig.got tonkaed wrote:i think what hes trying to say is that people who arent posting much in the thread are more likely to forget to send in their action. Puff would fall into that camp i would think, but at the same time i cant imagine puff having played as many games as he has forgetting to send in an action as a sk/vig.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
