Comment on the avatar above you...
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- misterman10
- Posts: 9412
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 1:48 pm
- Location: Out on the Pitch.
- Contact:
- misterman10
- Posts: 9412
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 1:48 pm
- Location: Out on the Pitch.
- Contact:
- muy_thaiguy
- Posts: 12730
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Back in Black
- Contact:
- misterman10
- Posts: 9412
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 1:48 pm
- Location: Out on the Pitch.
- Contact:
- misterman10
- Posts: 9412
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 1:48 pm
- Location: Out on the Pitch.
- Contact:
- life-saver
- Posts: 1616
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:20 pm
- Location: In hell. D:
I like it. It looks like someone dressing up as a panda.

Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- misterman10
- Posts: 9412
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 1:48 pm
- Location: Out on the Pitch.
- Contact:
I don't know. I might soon.misterman10 wrote:change it to pikachu, check the previous page on this threadFircoal wrote:I like it. It looks like someone dressing up as a panda.![]()
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- life-saver
- Posts: 1616
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:20 pm
- Location: In hell. D:
Like what?life-saver wrote:Purple lightning...![]()
Change it to something funnier. Please.
I'm putting this up for a short bit, just wanted to show you all what my first avatar was.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- life-saver
- Posts: 1616
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:20 pm
- Location: In hell. D:
no.life-saver wrote:Like a funny picture of a Pikachu. Like, Ash as a Pikachu! xD
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- misterman10
- Posts: 9412
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 1:48 pm
- Location: Out on the Pitch.
- Contact:
NO! *kills MM*misterman10 wrote:or the pikachu with his head chopped offFircoal wrote:no.life-saver wrote:Like a funny picture of a Pikachu. Like, Ash as a Pikachu! xD
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- life-saver
- Posts: 1616
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:20 pm
- Location: In hell. D:
misterman10 wrote:or the pikachu with his head chopped offFircoal wrote:no.life-saver wrote:Like a funny picture of a Pikachu. Like, Ash as a Pikachu! xD
http://www.lovehkfilm.com/features/ax78 ... hu_ash.jpg
na, who wants to see a timeline of Fircoal avys.life-saver wrote:misterman10 wrote:or the pikachu with his head chopped offFircoal wrote:no.life-saver wrote:Like a funny picture of a Pikachu. Like, Ash as a Pikachu! xDYES! Or even this...
http://www.lovehkfilm.com/features/ax78 ... hu_ash.jpg
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- life-saver
- Posts: 1616
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:20 pm
- Location: In hell. D:
NO! How bout this?Fircoal wrote:na, who wants to see a timeline of Fircoal avys.life-saver wrote:misterman10 wrote:or the pikachu with his head chopped offFircoal wrote:no.life-saver wrote:Like a funny picture of a Pikachu. Like, Ash as a Pikachu! xDYES! Or even this...
http://www.lovehkfilm.com/features/ax78 ... hu_ash.jpg

No. -_-life-saver wrote:NO! How bout this?Fircoal wrote:na, who wants to see a timeline of Fircoal avys.life-saver wrote:misterman10 wrote:or the pikachu with his head chopped offFircoal wrote:no.life-saver wrote:Like a funny picture of a Pikachu. Like, Ash as a Pikachu! xDYES! Or even this...
http://www.lovehkfilm.com/features/ax78 ... hu_ash.jpg
btw, check your inbox. -_-
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.



