Do I hear a tee and a gee?
Who's next?
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Re: Who's next?
Do I hear a tee and a gee?
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
A little too early.
OoooooooovvvoooooooooOoOOoooooooOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
OoooooooovvvoooooooooOoOOoooooooOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
yup
darth emp
darth emp
Re: Who's next?
nup
TG
TG
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
Nope.
TeeGee.
TeeGee.
“Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
― Voltaire
Re: Who's next?
nope
gilli
gilli
Re: Who's next?
Neg. Mon.
2dimes
2dimes

"Zungguzungguguzungguzeng"
-Yellowman
pancakemix wrote:Quirk, you are a bastard. That is all.
Re: Who's next?
I'm not that cheap!
Aaaaaaachoatch! And by that I mean whoever sneezes a lot.
Aaaaaaachoatch! And by that I mean whoever sneezes a lot.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
n
o V o
o V o

"Zungguzungguguzungguzeng"
-Yellowman
pancakemix wrote:Quirk, you are a bastard. That is all.
Re: Who's next?
Nup
t g
t g
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
Not really
Teeeeee
Teeeeee
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
ARghhh
maybe now
teeeeee geeeeeee!!! Can you hear meeeee?
maybe now
teeeeee geeeeeee!!! Can you hear meeeee?
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
nope :::crickets chirping:::
dapper emperor
dapper emperor
- TeeGee
- Multi Hunter

- Posts: 7485
- Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:07 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: 3I-Atlas
- Contact:
Re: Who's next?
Sorry everyone running a little late
gilli
gilli

catstevens: you are now an honorary American TG...Congrats
Re: Who's next?
Yes! Man!
Dark shadows
Dark shadows
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
Muahahahaaah........no
A lot of survivors
A lot of survivors
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Re: Who's next?
nada
darthy
darthy
Re: Who's next?
I am a bright! (kudos if you get the Richard Dawkins association)
The "G"
The "G"
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
