Non-VANILLA Game 3 *Game Over* 14 Winners
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
Do I get a prize?pancakemix wrote:DING DING! We have a winner.sheepofdumb wrote:Looks like a redead. From Ledgend of Zelda.Fircoal wrote:What is it?pancakemix wrote:As a side note, how do you like my new avatar? It embodies my will to be on the "list"
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME
DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Well Aimless, do you have a defense?
And no prize for you.
And no prize for you.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
That's impossible, I always do crazy stuff.Aegnor wrote:Yeah so, back to topic. I'll retire for this time being, going to bed. Don't do crazy stuff while I'm gone
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
I've been in a game that, that actually happened.unriggable wrote:I just thought, what are the odds that all three kkillers targetted mandy? That would be hilarious...
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
There should be a rock-paper-scissors pecking order for that. Vig kills SK, SK kills mafia, mafia kills vig. If they all target the same guy they all live.Fircoal wrote:I've been in a game that, that actually happened.unriggable wrote:I just thought, what are the odds that all three kkillers targetted mandy? That would be hilarious...
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
Now that I thank about it he looks like a nice target. He was loud, aggresive, and the killer wouldn't be obvious.unriggable wrote:I just thought, what are the odds that all three kkillers targetted mandy? That would be hilarious...
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME
DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
- Shadowstar
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:55 pm
- Location: tires don exits
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
What was that?
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
^^ at jnd
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
Well then don't vote on me. I need to keep my sense of security to remain sain.jnd94 wrote:you know wat, im on the verge of insanity so vote-sheepofdumb
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME
DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
- got tonkaed
- Posts: 5034
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:01 pm
- Location: Detroit