Non-VANILLA Game 3 *Game Over* 14 Winners
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
I'm going to prod anyone I haven't heard from in a while.
Prod: Unit_2
Prod: Unit_2
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Ah, yes, but what if one is the vig?sheepofdumb wrote:I agree with you there pancake but clearing these submariners will make it easier to lynch the people who are killers.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
grrr.. 51 pages... this gets out of control, can we at least avoid spam?
fircoal,
a) Could you also write on the first page the deadline date and hour? I read that you gave us 2 days, but didn't remarked the time you posted it, and now i don't want to go through 20+ pages again.
b) are you going to replace the non posters? 5 of them is too many. I think we need more contribution of them. I would suggest to give us extra 2 days for day 2, so that you can replace them and they can post.
I have no real FOS up to now. As far as aimless is concerned I don't believe that he is mafia. He is experienced enough not be center of attention of everybody on day 2, where he had so many other possibilities (he had 23 players to choose from).
Strange for me was also that only 1 player was killed. In a 24 player game I would expect 2-3 kills (other mafia, serial killer, vig etc.) However the same happened also in Inquisition mafia game. Probably you are right with inactive players, 1 or 2 of them having some killing role, because in a 24 player game the probability that the doctor protected the correct player who mafia targeted is very low.
.
fircoal,
a) Could you also write on the first page the deadline date and hour? I read that you gave us 2 days, but didn't remarked the time you posted it, and now i don't want to go through 20+ pages again.
b) are you going to replace the non posters? 5 of them is too many. I think we need more contribution of them. I would suggest to give us extra 2 days for day 2, so that you can replace them and they can post.
I have no real FOS up to now. As far as aimless is concerned I don't believe that he is mafia. He is experienced enough not be center of attention of everybody on day 2, where he had so many other possibilities (he had 23 players to choose from).
Strange for me was also that only 1 player was killed. In a 24 player game I would expect 2-3 kills (other mafia, serial killer, vig etc.) However the same happened also in Inquisition mafia game. Probably you are right with inactive players, 1 or 2 of them having some killing role, because in a 24 player game the probability that the doctor protected the correct player who mafia targeted is very low.
.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
It means he's telling him to get posting.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Generally, the mod prods someone, and they have to respond if they want to stay in the game. It's a way for the mod to determine who is inactive, and who is keeping up with the game but is just silent.Selin wrote:what does prod mean?Fircoal wrote:I'm going to prod anyone I haven't heard from in a while.
Prod: Unit_2
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
That's what I was thinking. One mafia alone could not kill 20 or so other players. Because there was only one kill that must mean the other two are inactive.Selin wrote:Probably you are right with inactive players, 1 or 2 of them having some killing role, because in a 24 player game the probability that the doctor protected the correct player who mafia targeted is very low.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME
DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
a) SureSelin wrote:
fircoal,
a) Could you also write on the first page the deadline date and hour? I read that you gave us 2 days, but didn't remarked the time you posted it, and now i don't want to go through 20+ pages again.
b) are you going to replace the non posters? 5 of them is too many. I think we need more contribution of them. I would suggest to give us extra 2 days for day 2, so that you can replace them and they can post.
b) Already did, and the number is not 5.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Hmmm.Aimless wrote:Generally, the mod prods someone, and they have to respond if they want to stay in the game. It's a way for the mod to determine who is inactive, and who is keeping up with the game but is just silent.Selin wrote:what does prod mean?Fircoal wrote:I'm going to prod anyone I haven't heard from in a while.
Prod: Unit_2
why did fircoal prod only unit_2 and not the others too?
an important role???
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
Shadowstar I am empty on.Anarkistsdream wrote:13 Shadowstar
14 Unit_2
18 Puff
23 Hitman079
24 Primate
Puff I don't think has a kill role, in fact I think he's a townie since by my memory he logged on yesterday and posted.
Unit_2 I think I saw him...not sure though.
Hitman definitly is not a killer role, he posted here alot yesterday / earlier today, and most likely would have sent his night kill.
Nothing on primate.
First and last are my major concerns FOS Shadowstar and Primate
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
As a side note, how do you like my new avatar? It embodies my will to be on the "list"
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
What is it?pancakemix wrote:As a side note, how do you like my new avatar? It embodies my will to be on the "list"
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
Looks like a redead. From Ledgend of Zelda.Fircoal wrote:What is it?pancakemix wrote:As a side note, how do you like my new avatar? It embodies my will to be on the "list"
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME
DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
DING DING! We have a winner.sheepofdumb wrote:Looks like a redead. From Ledgend of Zelda.Fircoal wrote:What is it?pancakemix wrote:As a side note, how do you like my new avatar? It embodies my will to be on the "list"
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.