President of Conquer Club [Winner: lostatlimbo VP bspride]
Moderator: Tournament Directors
- oakleyshole
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:23 am
- Location: fl. u.s.a.
- brandoncfi
- Posts: 1179
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:40 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Escondido Ca
- Contact:
want can i say i play with a passion... oh and read the box score again...4 pts no technicals!cazmart wrote:Reserve in and game underway - by the way pride - read the box score 0pts but 1 technical foul???bspride wrote:cazmart the holdout hasnt shown up...Boot Him!
- oakleyshole
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:23 am
- Location: fl. u.s.a.
EXPLANATION OF MY MISTAKE
OK candidates - Looks like I made a blunder (dang, my first one ever
)
I created all matches the same day - Did not know that there was a time limit to enter (as homer would say
Doh)
I will create games as needed from this point forward and PM out
Tournament shaping up so have fun
OK candidates - Looks like I made a blunder (dang, my first one ever
I created all matches the same day - Did not know that there was a time limit to enter (as homer would say
I will create games as needed from this point forward and PM out
Tournament shaping up so have fun
thats what happens when we let idiots have computers...just joking...great tourney so far...keep up the great workcazmart wrote:EXPLANATION OF MY MISTAKE
OK candidates - Looks like I made a blunder (dang, my first one ever)
I created all matches the same day - Did not know that there was a time limit to enter (as homer would sayDoh)
I will create games as needed from this point forward and PM out
Tournament shaping up so have fun
- dragon dor
- Posts: 1581
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:31 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: France
- satanspaladin
- Posts: 1223
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:08 am
- Location: out
Election Possibilities ....
Here are the election possibilities - remember these will be doubles games - but same rules will apply - Sequential, Escalating, Unlimited
1st Possibility - Play all games on classic - simple and sweet
2nd Possibility - Play games as follows -
Each Electoral area on the map listed to the side


3rd Possibility - ??? taking your ideas
Remember Only the Final 8 will have a vote
I will break any ties!
1st Possibility - Play all games on classic - simple and sweet
2nd Possibility - Play games as follows -
Each Electoral area on the map listed to the side


3rd Possibility - ??? taking your ideas
Remember Only the Final 8 will have a vote
I will break any ties!
Last edited by cazmart on Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
vampir2124
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:06 pm
- flexmaster33
- Posts: 6668
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:24 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland, OR
fun idea...once again I've got to get premium..."Hello wife, it is $2 a month. That's one of your coffees on your way to work -- if it's half-price Friday"
Of course I can hear her response already..."But I need my coffee, and you spend too much time on that stupid game anyway"
We'll see what I can do...good luck with the elections...Go McCain!!!
Of course I can hear her response already..."But I need my coffee, and you spend too much time on that stupid game anyway"
We'll see what I can do...good luck with the elections...Go McCain!!!
flexmaster33 wrote:fun idea...once again I've got to get premium..."Hello wife, it is $2 a month. That's one of your coffees on your way to work -- if it's half-price Friday"
![]()
Of course I can hear her response already..."But I need my coffee, and you spend too much time on that stupid game anyway"![]()
We'll see what I can do...good luck with the elections...Go McCain!!!
Ha...flex my gf makes fun of me everytime she comes over. If we were married she would make the same excuses down to a T.
- soulreaver
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:29 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Right behind you


