jricart--bring some arms race with my settings --no way you have the guts for thatjricart wrote:I won my first game!
Another win for the MODS.
JRT
Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 420 | Community: 416] FINAL
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- HighlanderAttack
- Posts: 10746
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 am
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 20 | Community: 14]
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 20 | Community: 14]
i'm up for a speed game if any mod is available let me know
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 20 | Community: 14]
Hello Whac-A-Mod
What do I need to join your tournement?
Would play anytime.
KG Vinc
What do I need to join your tournement?
Would play anytime.
KG Vinc
- Qwert
- SoC Training Adviser
- Posts: 9262
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
- Location: VOJVODINA
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 20 | Community: 14]
hmm, can you bring some real good maps?
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 20 | Community: 14]
i think im too retarded to figure out the passwords so everyone have fun
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 20 | Community: 14]
....i whacked a mod
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
- MoB Deadly
- Posts: 2381
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 am
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 36 | Community: 17]
hmm I joined game Game 9025350 but neither of us are a mod :-/
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 14 | Community: 8]
I can play 1v1 casual, not sure what to do as I havent had time to read the instructions, will ask SamJOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:yo....been waiting 2 hours to join a 1 vs 1 game. causal or speed. dont matter.
- drunkmonkey
- Posts: 1704
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 4:00 pm
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 36 | Community: 17]
Chalk up another one for the community. 
1-0, more to come
1-0, more to come

- MoB Deadly
- Posts: 2381
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 am
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 36 | Community: 17]
I'm with the dummies cant figure out how to find pw to join so mods win already as far as I'm concerned . Why not just put up a game and lets us join . # 1 dummy here for 5 years and still baffled 
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 38 | Community: 22]
If anyone is looking for members for Triples or Quads, I'd be interested in trying to Whac-a-mod, just PM me

- drunkmonkey
- Posts: 1704
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 4:00 pm
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 38 | Community: 22]
If you're having trouble with the passwords for the team games, read the instructions in the 2nd post, under "Whac-a-Mod Team Games".

Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 38 | Community: 22]
JR do you want a piece of me or not. How many games you want.
- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 14 | Community: 8]
Let me know if you want a game. Im 2-0 already so I got my medal.chipv wrote:I can play 1v1 casual, not sure what to do as I havent had time to read the instructions, will ask SamJOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:yo....been waiting 2 hours to join a 1 vs 1 game. causal or speed. dont matter.
JR's Game Profile
Spoiler
Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 14 | Community: 8]
Ah ok pity. I guess HA has his medal also.JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:Let me know if you want a game. Im 2-0 already so I got my medal.chipv wrote:I can play 1v1 casual, not sure what to do as I havent had time to read the instructions, will ask SamJOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:yo....been waiting 2 hours to join a 1 vs 1 game. causal or speed. dont matter.
- HighlanderAttack
- Posts: 10746
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 am
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 14 | Community: 8]
chipv wrote:Ah ok pity. I guess HA has his medal also.JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:Let me know if you want a game. Im 2-0 already so I got my medal.chipv wrote:I can play 1v1 casual, not sure what to do as I havent had time to read the instructions, will ask SamJOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:yo....been waiting 2 hours to join a 1 vs 1 game. causal or speed. dont matter.
1-0 for me--but how did I get into this conversation?
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
-
laughingcavalier
- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:31 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 38 | Community: 22]
Just a few casual dubs games left if you want to get them - see 2nd post

- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 14 | Community: 8]
put the game up and send an invite. I got no problem taking the points from youchipv wrote:Ah ok pity. I guess HA has his medal also.JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:Let me know if you want a game. Im 2-0 already so I got my medal.chipv wrote:I can play 1v1 casual, not sure what to do as I havent had time to read the instructions, will ask SamJOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:yo....been waiting 2 hours to join a 1 vs 1 game. causal or speed. dont matter.
JR's Game Profile
Spoiler
Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 14 | Community: 8]
Sure.JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:put the game up and send an invite. I got no problem taking the points from youchipv wrote:Ah ok pity. I guess HA has his medal also.JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:Let me know if you want a game. Im 2-0 already so I got my medal.chipv wrote:I can play 1v1 casual, not sure what to do as I havent had time to read the instructions, will ask SamJOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:yo....been waiting 2 hours to join a 1 vs 1 game. causal or speed. dont matter.
-
Big Whiskey
- Posts: 1723
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:27 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pennsylvania
- psychobkrazy
- Posts: 814
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:03 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: near Detroit
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 38 | Community: 22]
Does any mod want to play 1v1 with me on WWII Poland? 

PM me with "Tournament Invite List" in the Subject to get on my Invite List.
Highest Rank: 3070
Brigadier - #70 (page 1) - 61% Won - 01/02/2011The Sigatar Lounge
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 38 | Community: 22]
whaced a mod 9026577

Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 38 | Community: 22]
looking to play a 1vs1 game against a mod. random. anyone going to step up.
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 38 | Community: 22]
Looking for a 1v1 on a random map as well, shoot me the invite and be prepared to get whaced!



