Things That Don't Mix
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Re: Things That Don't Mix
Is that code for something?
- clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Things That Don't Mix
you can have the peanut butter ......jake...jakewilliams wrote:I ♥ youCreepersWiener wrote:I like to dunk my wiener in peanut butter...keiths31 wrote:ManBungalow wrote:Maple syrup and hot-dogs.
My son eats hot dogs with peanut butter on them...
Re: Things That Don't Mix
eddie2 and jefjef or megaswoman.
Re: Things That Don't Mix
rdsrds2120 and clapper011
- Army of GOD
- Posts: 7185
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
- Gender: Male
- rdsrds2120
- Posts: 6274
- Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:42 am
- Gender: Male
Re: Things That Don't Mix
I don't understand.mpjh wrote:rdsrds2120 and clapper011
-rd
Re: Things That Don't Mix
oil and water
amidoinitrite?
amidoinitrite?
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
Re: Things That Don't Mix
Sorry rds -- might have been inappropriate anywayrdsrds2120 wrote:I don't understand.mpjh wrote:rdsrds2120 and clapper011
-rd
Re: Things That Don't Mix
Jay, and logic.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
- The Bison King
- Posts: 1957
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:06 pm
- Location: the Mid-Westeros
Re: Things That Don't Mix
Conquer Club and Girlfriends
- Ace Rimmer
- Posts: 1911
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Things That Don't Mix
Conquer Club and wivesThe Bison King wrote:Conquer Club and Girlfriends
- The Bison King
- Posts: 1957
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:06 pm
- Location: the Mid-Westeros
Re: Things That Don't Mix
Wives and Girlfriendsjakewilliams wrote:Conquer Club and wivesThe Bison King wrote:Conquer Club and Girlfriends
- JoshyBoy
- Posts: 3750
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 6:04 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the gym. Yeah, still there.
Re: Things That Don't Mix
Cars and black ice. 
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.
Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
- Mr Changsha
- Posts: 1662
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:42 am
- Gender: Male
Re: Things That Don't Mix
Mistresses, the wife (girlfriend at the time) and yours truly in a chance meeting at the office...
One knew nothing.
One knew of one.
One knew of both.
Only one was completely fucking bricking it. Only one was ball-achingly terrified. Only one visualised being attacked by three women (on an 18th floor balcony/garden) who all had, naturally, a smattering of kung fu. Only one was more than a little hungover...
One knew nothing.
One knew of one.
One knew of both.
Only one was completely fucking bricking it. Only one was ball-achingly terrified. Only one visualised being attacked by three women (on an 18th floor balcony/garden) who all had, naturally, a smattering of kung fu. Only one was more than a little hungover...

- JoshyBoy
- Posts: 3750
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 6:04 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the gym. Yeah, still there.
Re: Things That Don't Mix
I love you Mr. C. 
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.
Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
- Victor Sullivan
- Posts: 6010
- Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Contact:
Re: Things That Don't Mix
jefjef and Sully. Scratch that, I think we would make a cute couple 
Beckytheblondie: "Don't give us the dispatch, give us a mustache ride."
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
- Army of GOD
- Posts: 7185
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
- Gender: Male
- Phatscotty
- Posts: 3693
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Things That Don't Mix
imagination and poop
- Mr Changsha
- Posts: 1662
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:42 am
- Gender: Male
Re: Things That Don't Mix
That's just the kind of comment that gets old Mr C in trouble.JoshyBoy wrote:I love you Mr. C.
New Years Resolution for 2011...ignore the totty! Which is difficult, as Changsha is absolutely loaded with it and I'm a white guy with an uncanny ability to make said totty...titter.

- Army of GOD
- Posts: 7185
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Things That Don't Mix
Now instead of a love triangle, it's a love trapezoid.Mr Changsha wrote:That's just the kind of comment that gets old Mr C in trouble.JoshyBoy wrote:I love you Mr. C.
New Years Resolution for 2011...ignore the totty! Which is difficult, as Changsha is absolutely loaded with it and I'm a white guy with an uncanny ability to make said totty...titter.
mrswdk is a ho
- Mr Changsha
- Posts: 1662
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:42 am
- Gender: Male
Re: Things That Don't Mix
Something else that doesn't mix...Army of GOD wrote:Now instead of a love triangle, it's a love trapezoid.Mr Changsha wrote:That's just the kind of comment that gets old Mr C in trouble.JoshyBoy wrote:I love you Mr. C.
New Years Resolution for 2011...ignore the totty! Which is difficult, as Changsha is absolutely loaded with it and I'm a white guy with an uncanny ability to make said totty...titter.
Two cocks.
Whether that is on one individual, which would be frankly horrific if one comes to think about it, or a pair, two cocks should never be unleashed together in any kind of apparently hetrosexual context.
I was once offered the chance for a threesome with a chap and his girlfriend. They came around for a cup of tea, or whatever, and then started making out. I, naturally, went online. About 20 seconds later he had her tits out, she's got a good grip on, mad kissing and I really felt I had to say something. So I said "Ahem.." Not my wittiest moment I would admit. Chap breaks away from the girl and says "So uh...hey do you want to join in?" I immediately realised for the first time in my life (for I had never been in this situation before) that I didn't, really didn't want to want to see shagging as team sport (which is basically what I think is the impulse behind MMF rutting).
So I said "Well, I'll watch for a bit see what happens..." or something like that and then found myself having to watch a chap really go to town on this girl. Multi-difficult positions, lots of cardio, a big splash finish...and all the while me watching and feeling not in the slightest aroused. I was basically bored. I made a cup of tea at one point...much to the later hilarity of my pals.
So, at least for me, two cocks in a 'hetro-rutting scenario' simply do not mix.

Re: Things That Don't Mix
Did anybody mention bleach and ammonia?
- Baron Von PWN
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:05 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Capital region ,Canada
Re: Things That Don't Mix
This is a filthy lie, take it back!ManBungalow wrote:Maple syrup and hot-dogs.

