Non-VANILLA Game 3 *Game Over* 14 Winners
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
- Shadowstar
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:55 pm
- Location: tires don exits
Sorry I haven't posted today. School was holding me back, and then I was playing the mafia map and re-reading what I missed. I wish I could Vote School...
Anyway, this whole ordeal is sounding rather complicated. How would the mafia even know who the doctor was to role-block him/her? Why didn't they just kill the doc if they knew? It doesn't add up... Besides, it might be that aimless is the one behind the killing, trying to disguise it behind the fact that he would have to be an idiot to have done it. And he is being more defensive than necessary.
FOS Aimless.
Anyway, this whole ordeal is sounding rather complicated. How would the mafia even know who the doctor was to role-block him/her? Why didn't they just kill the doc if they knew? It doesn't add up... Besides, it might be that aimless is the one behind the killing, trying to disguise it behind the fact that he would have to be an idiot to have done it. And he is being more defensive than necessary.
FOS Aimless.
Translated Japanese Pikachu Wikipedia Article wrote:Hard nut in the lightning burn it in a soft, then eat with wisdom.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
Vote COunt
Aimless(2) Exile, Aegnor
School(1) Shadowstar
Not Voting(18 ) Losers
Aimless(2) Exile, Aegnor
School(1) Shadowstar
Not Voting(18 ) Losers
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- Shadowstar
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:55 pm
- Location: tires don exits
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Vote Losers
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Vote COunt
Aimless(2) Exile, Aegnor
School(1) Shadowstar
Losers(1) Pancakemix
Not Voting(17 ) Losers
PAncakemix, why are you voting yourself?
Aimless(2) Exile, Aegnor
School(1) Shadowstar
Losers(1) Pancakemix
Not Voting(17 ) Losers
PAncakemix, why are you voting yourself?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- Shadowstar
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:55 pm
- Location: tires don exits
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Unvote
Vote Pikachu
Vote Pikachu
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
THAT'S IT! 1 more time, of dissing the Pikachu, and you go on the list.pancakemix wrote:Unvote
Vote Pikachu
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Vote COunt
Aimless(2) Exile, Aegnor
School(1) Shadowstar
Wants to be killed(1) Pancakemix
Not Voting(17 ) Losers
Aimless(2) Exile, Aegnor
School(1) Shadowstar
Wants to be killed(1) Pancakemix
Not Voting(17 ) Losers
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
lolsheepofdumb wrote:Awww crap not another one!
Killundeadscummiesfakevotethingthatisreallylongsothatpeoplewillknowit'sfake pancakemix
Dieundeadscum! *pant* *pant*
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- for dummies
- Posts: 549
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:14 pm
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male