I've played lots of mafia games by now, and it is a good way to get a lead, as I hope some of the other expeienced mafia players will agree with. Sure, there are other ways, but not in the early days without much knowledge of voting patterns, roles and cop investigations. In short, saying I won't make a good choce is not neccesarily true.jnd94 wrote:i also dont think that you should vote for someone just cuz they are acting different than other games. Sure, thats important, but if you let it cloud your judgement, you wont make a good choice.
Non-VANILLA Game 3 *Game Over* 14 Winners
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
The Mafia Janitor cleans up the body after a kill - basically, they make it so that only the mafia knows the role of the dead guy. Mandalorian died as an unknown role, ergo the mafia have a janitor, and mandalorian was killed by the mafia.got tonkaed wrote:hey aimless, i know most of the roles...but what does a janitor do?
- got tonkaed
- Posts: 5034
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:01 pm
- Location: Detroit
No i understand the idea behind it exile, im just not sure if its helpful to the town in the games where they are not scummy. I actually remember aimless being scum in the film noir mafia game which is why i dont necesarily agree with your hes not acting as normal, he played that one similiarily to this one so far, being active and out in the open where people could see him. Theres certainly time to vote for him still, im just not quite sure that im there yet.
jnd sometimes you can pick up on a players style if they have played long enough, if exile thinks this is aimless's mafia style i dont really have that much of a complaint, everyones reads of each others style is somewhat subjective.
jnd sometimes you can pick up on a players style if they have played long enough, if exile thinks this is aimless's mafia style i dont really have that much of a complaint, everyones reads of each others style is somewhat subjective.
I was mafia in the Film Noir game.The1exile wrote:Also, the odds are that by now aimless should have hada mafia role, yet I can't find a game where he was mafia to compare his behaviour. He's not acting the same as normal, which makes me a bit suspicious. Finally, when I'm mafia the first person I usually target is aimless beause he's so skilled at mafia - the fact that he's still alive looks even more scummy.
- got tonkaed
- Posts: 5034
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:01 pm
- Location: Detroit
i got fast posted by like 4 there....thats wild
that could be true jnd we just wont know much more about it unless there is some night that a sk/vig doesnt get blocked thats all. It would seem pretty likely that there is one of the two if not both in the game, at least i would think there is given the size.
that could be true jnd we just wont know much more about it unless there is some night that a sk/vig doesnt get blocked thats all. It would seem pretty likely that there is one of the two if not both in the game, at least i would think there is given the size.
Bah, I knew I shoulda looked harder.Aimless wrote:I was mafia in the Film Noir game.The1exile wrote:Also, the odds are that by now aimless should have hada mafia role, yet I can't find a game where he was mafia to compare his behaviour. He's not acting the same as normal, which makes me a bit suspicious. Finally, when I'm mafia the first person I usually target is aimless beause he's so skilled at mafia - the fact that he's still alive looks even more scummy.
Still, as Incandenza proved conclusively, the best mafia players can look helpful, and still be scum.
good for us, although we may not be as lucky tonightAimless wrote:I'm quite surprised that there was only one kill.Aegnor wrote:What if there is another killing role, and they went on the same target as the mafia did!![]()
The possibilities are endless really.
In a game this large, you would expect at least a vig, or a second mafia or something.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
There may be another cop, but there is no guarantee. If there was another cop, he would probably be of a varying sanity.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Well, thank you for being shocked by my death. I found it something quite sudden, as well. And unpleasant.jnd94 wrote: mandalorian being killed was a shock to me. I thought that others would be killed by the mafia before him. Or maybe there is a sk or vigilante?
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
