I think that 48/48 would be better, so that mafia has time to reach a decision.Anarkistsdream wrote:PLEASE FUCKING DO!!!
Jesus, I am sick of this... I don't wanna lose interest, but, it's true that most people will shortly enough.
I am going to run one of these just so I can set the damn deadline as 48 hours per day and 24 per night... Beyond that, everyone can go f--- themselves.
Non-VANILLA Game 3 *Game Over* 14 Winners
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
The town wakes up and finds 2 of there citizens is not with them. They check far and wide until they check Mandy's house. Inside. MAndy is lying on the floor. DEAD, with tons of electricity in him. Maybe if he had followed FIrcoal's warning. Also on the floor was a nelected S.xkitten. Who really wanted to be the pillow, and when not picked killed herself.
MAndy (Unknown Role) got shocked to death.
S.xkitten (Hider) has been modkilled.
IT is now day with finally a 2 day deadline.
MAndy (Unknown Role) got shocked to death.
S.xkitten (Hider) has been modkilled.
IT is now day with finally a 2 day deadline.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
It was just a moment of sanity. Yes, even I get few of those a month.s.xkitten wrote:yup, pretty much...at least someone finally got through to youmandalorian2298 wrote:Back in the days when I came to conquer club I semi-belived that kitten is a dirtty old man. Unfortunatly, I had to admit that she is a girl (because of "The Infamous thread"Aimless wrote:"Sir" and "tease". What are you implying here, Mandy?mandalorian2298 wrote:You, sir, are a tease.and the fact that Morph knows her personaly.)
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
Thank you!Although it sucks we lost a townie... And whatever Mandalorian was.Fircoal wrote:The town wakes up and finds 2 of there citizens is not with them. They check far and wide until they check Mandy's house. Inside. MAndy is lying on the floor. DEAD, with tons of electricity in him. Maybe if he had followed FIrcoal's warning. Also on the floor was a nelected S.xkitten. Who really wanted to be the pillow, and when not picked killed herself.
MAndy (Unknown Role) got shocked to death.
S.xkitten (Hider) has been modkilled.
IT is now day with finally a 2 day deadline.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
oh and by the way all the people that wanted the dead line now i think are cleared of being mafia to me atleast...... UNLESS there is a kill of a townie then we know that we where waiting on possible a vig a doc or an sk or even a cop ...... but with all that said no kill for me = all who pushed for a deadline i pro town ... or atleast not mafia. kill= mafia,vig, sk kill and we where waiting on our doc or cop
the black knight enemy of spamalot
11-2 againts spamalot
11-2 againts spamalot
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Please don't tell me I got mod-killed.Fircoal wrote:The town wakes up and finds 2 of there citizens is not with them. They check far and wide until they check Mandy's house. Inside. MAndy is lying on the floor. DEAD, with tons of electricity in him. Maybe if he had followed FIrcoal's warning. Also on the floor was a nelected S.xkitten. Who really wanted to be the pillow, and when not picked killed herself.
MAndy (Unknown Role) got shocked to death.
S.xkitten (Hider) has been modkilled.
IT is now day with finally a 2 day deadline.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
lol...how creative of youFircoal wrote:The town wakes up and finds 2 of there citizens is not with them. They check far and wide until they check Mandy's house. Inside. MAndy is lying on the floor. DEAD, with tons of electricity in him. Maybe if he had followed FIrcoal's warning. Also on the floor was a nelected S.xkitten. Who really wanted to be the pillow, and when not picked killed herself.
MAndy (Unknown Role) got shocked to death.
S.xkitten (Hider) has been modkilled.
IT is now day with finally a 2 day deadline.
No that was just the best way for you to die.mandalorian2298 wrote:Please don't tell me I got mod-killed.Fircoal wrote:The town wakes up and finds 2 of there citizens is not with them. They check far and wide until they check Mandy's house. Inside. MAndy is lying on the floor. DEAD, with tons of electricity in him. Maybe if he had followed FIrcoal's warning. Also on the floor was a nelected S.xkitten. Who really wanted to be the pillow, and when not picked killed herself.
MAndy (Unknown Role) got shocked to death.
S.xkitten (Hider) has been modkilled.
IT is now day with finally a 2 day deadline.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
What advice?Aimless wrote:Well... crap!
This tells us a couple of things. First, the mafia have a janitor. Second, the doc didn't take my advice. And third, the mafia are trying to frame me.
And how are the mafia trying to frame you?
FOS: Aimless
Colaalone
Got Tonkaed
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Somewhere around page 30, mandalorian made a big post about how, if he got killed, I should be the lynch target. My response was that that was a good way to get us both killed, since it was offering the mafia a two-for-one deal, and I asked for the doc to protect mandalorian.Anarkistsdream wrote:What advice?Aimless wrote:Well... crap!
This tells us a couple of things. First, the mafia have a janitor. Second, the doc didn't take my advice. And third, the mafia are trying to frame me.
And how are the mafia trying to frame you?
FOS: Aimless
Colaalone
Got Tonkaed
Give me a minute or two and I'll dig it up.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
So Mandalorian was not modkilled as well?Aimless wrote:Somewhere around page 30, mandalorian made a big post about how, if he got killed, I should be the lynch target. My response was that that was a good way to get us both killed, since it was offering the mafia a two-for-one deal, and I asked for the doc to protect mandalorian.Anarkistsdream wrote:What advice?Aimless wrote:Well... crap!
This tells us a couple of things. First, the mafia have a janitor. Second, the doc didn't take my advice. And third, the mafia are trying to frame me.
And how are the mafia trying to frame you?
FOS: Aimless
Colaalone
Got Tonkaed
Give me a minute or two and I'll dig it up.
Are you sure?
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Here's the offending post (from page 33) :
mandalorian2298 wrote:Well, the beuty of paranoia lies in the fact that that could be exactly what he wanted you to think.Colaalone wrote:If Aimless and sheepofdumb are mafia, Aimless is too smart/experienced to waste his breath defending a newbie partner that inevitable would bring himself down.
P.S. He is also probably smart enough to kill me tonight and tomorow he will claim that he would never do anything so dumb. PostMortem FOS on Aimless.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Yeeeeah!Fircoal wrote:No that was just the best way for you to die.mandalorian2298 wrote:Please don't tell me I got mod-killed.Fircoal wrote:The town wakes up and finds 2 of there citizens is not with them. They check far and wide until they check Mandy's house. Inside. MAndy is lying on the floor. DEAD, with tons of electricity in him. Maybe if he had followed FIrcoal's warning. Also on the floor was a nelected S.xkitten. Who really wanted to be the pillow, and when not picked killed herself.
MAndy (Unknown Role) got shocked to death.
S.xkitten (Hider) has been modkilled.
IT is now day with finally a 2 day deadline.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
Oh, come on.
It would be really stupid of me to dredge all of this up if I were mafia. And, while it's possible that he had a point, and I could be using this very argument in a WIFOM to try to defend myself, there is a more important consideration : I would never have made a public call for the doctor to defend mandalorian if I intended to kill him.
The point of me dredging all of this up is to try to shed some light on who the mafia actually are, and figure out their motivations. As I said, I think they are trying to frame me.
It would be really stupid of me to dredge all of this up if I were mafia. And, while it's possible that he had a point, and I could be using this very argument in a WIFOM to try to defend myself, there is a more important consideration : I would never have made a public call for the doctor to defend mandalorian if I intended to kill him.
The point of me dredging all of this up is to try to shed some light on who the mafia actually are, and figure out their motivations. As I said, I think they are trying to frame me.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
Well, I hope the cop will say that you are innocent...Aimless wrote:Oh, come on.
It would be really stupid of me to dredge all of this up if I were mafia. And, while it's possible that he had a point, and I could be using this very argument in a WIFOM to try to defend myself, there is a more important consideration : I would never have made a public call for the doctor to defend mandalorian if I intended to kill him.
The point of me dredging all of this up is to try to shed some light on who the mafia actually are, and figure out their motivations. As I said, I think they are trying to frame me.
Unvote
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
More importantly - do we not have a doc? Or did a roleblocker block the doc? Or did the doc just disregard that, or worse- was it a doc who wasn't sending in his night choice?Aimless wrote:Oh, come on.
It would be really stupid of me to dredge all of this up if I were mafia. And, while it's possible that he had a point, and I could be using this very argument in a WIFOM to try to defend myself, there is a more important consideration : I would never have made a public call for the doctor to defend mandalorian if I intended to kill him.
The point of me dredging all of this up is to try to shed some light on who the mafia actually are, and figure out their motivations. As I said, I think they are trying to frame me.
If irt wren't for the last option, I'd go for lynching the dead weight.
On the off chance that it was the doc who didn't get his choice sent in, I'd prefer to see the deadweight replaced.The1exile wrote:More importantly - do we not have a doc? Or did a roleblocker block the doc? Or did the doc just disregard that, or worse- was it a doc who wasn't sending in his night choice?Aimless wrote:Oh, come on.
It would be really stupid of me to dredge all of this up if I were mafia. And, while it's possible that he had a point, and I could be using this very argument in a WIFOM to try to defend myself, there is a more important consideration : I would never have made a public call for the doctor to defend mandalorian if I intended to kill him.
The point of me dredging all of this up is to try to shed some light on who the mafia actually are, and figure out their motivations. As I said, I think they are trying to frame me.
If irt wren't for the last option, I'd go for lynching the dead weight.
But, my guess is that the doc probably disregarded it. We had a lot of pages on day 1; it's possible it got overlooked. (Doc, if you did overlook it - read the thread!)
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
I don't think it was Aimless. It's been said already: He would have to be a complete idiot to try and kill mandy. Here's the question: Who would want to frame Aimless?
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
If they're silent enough, they'll get modkilled.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
