thats just too bad. Now if you handed in your actions in time, well thats a whole other story....Aimless wrote:*cries*Fircoal wrote:Good jnd. *gives Jnd a cookie*jnd94 wrote:no that means you get a whipping. Go get me my belt!
All I wanted was a cookie... *sniff*
Non-VANILLA Game 3 *Game Over* 14 Winners
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
MAybe you should of though of that, before you did the unthinkable crime.Aimless wrote:*cries*Fircoal wrote:Good jnd. *gives Jnd a cookie*jnd94 wrote:no that means you get a whipping. Go get me my belt!
All I wanted was a cookie... *sniff*
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Well, you have to do something good to make up for it.Aimless wrote:I couldn't think. I was making an unthinkable crime at the time, remember?
The status of the list, is I'm thinking of adding 2 people and taking 1 person off. I'm not saying who. (And aimless, it's not you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Something good?Fircoal wrote:Well, you have to do something good to make up for it.Aimless wrote:I couldn't think. I was making an unthinkable crime at the time, remember?
The status of the list, is I'm thinking of adding 2 people and taking 1 person off. I'm not saying who. (And aimless, it's you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
Let me think.
Thinking... thinking... thinking...
Sorry, this isn't my strong suit.
lol. Anyway, about got guesses on who's off the list, whos going on it, and why.Aimless wrote:Something good?Fircoal wrote:Well, you have to do something good to make up for it.Aimless wrote:I couldn't think. I was making an unthinkable crime at the time, remember?
The status of the list, is I'm thinking of adding 2 people and taking 1 person off. I'm not saying who. (And aimless, it's you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
Let me think.
Thinking... thinking... thinking...
Sorry, this isn't my strong suit.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Hitman. Hasn't said a word...
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
FOS on jnd for being to awake (and not sharing his cookie, the Mod's Petjnd94 wrote:thats daytime stuffpancakemix wrote:Hitman. Hasn't said a word...
we can lynch him tomorah...
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Ah, not everyone, the people on list have to sleep on the ground.Aegnor wrote:Shut up, you are all sleeping in your beds.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
I really would rather modkill her.Anarkistsdream wrote:Was s.xkitten replaced?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
lol, I don't know.Anarkistsdream wrote:So what's the holdup? Kill 'er.Fircoal wrote:I really would rather modkill her.Anarkistsdream wrote:Was s.xkitten replaced?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Deadline? What deadline? There is no deadline.The1exile wrote:I swear it's like 3 hours to the deadline...
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
C'mon this was the most active game I have ever seen and now it's going to splutter out because of a few deadbeats. Bring forth yer might Lightning and strike their treacherus hearts!Fircoal wrote:Deadline? What deadline? There is no deadline.The1exile wrote:I swear it's like 3 hours to the deadline...
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
mandalorian2298 wrote:C'mon this was the most active game I have ever seen and now it's going to splutter out because of a few deadbeats. Bring forth yer might Lightning and strike their treacherus hearts!Fircoal wrote:Deadline? What deadline? There is no deadline.The1exile wrote:I swear it's like 3 hours to the deadline...
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Well, the insects are annoying, but on the plus side, rats are warm, fuzzy and soft enough to be used for pillows (en masse).Fircoal wrote:mandalorian2298 wrote:C'mon this was the most active game I have ever seen and now it's going to splutter out because of a few deadbeats. Bring forth yer might Lightning and strike their treacherus hearts!Fircoal wrote:Deadline? What deadline? There is no deadline.The1exile wrote:I swear it's like 3 hours to the deadline...![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
How do you like sleeping on the ground Mandy?
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
What type of rats?mandalorian2298 wrote:Well, the insects are annoying, but on the plus side, rats are warm, fuzzy and soft enough to be used for pillows (en masse).Fircoal wrote:mandalorian2298 wrote:C'mon this was the most active game I have ever seen and now it's going to splutter out because of a few deadbeats. Bring forth yer might Lightning and strike their treacherus hearts!Fircoal wrote:Deadline? What deadline? There is no deadline.The1exile wrote:I swear it's like 3 hours to the deadline...![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
How do you like sleeping on the ground Mandy?
(No pun intended.
)
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
