Non-VANILLA Game 3 *Game Over* 14 Winners
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
technally, town is a team.Aegnor wrote:A cop. I guess he didn't have a "team" after all. Screw freud.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
It ends when I get all of the choices, 2 days is the deadline.jnd94 wrote:fircoal, can you end the night early, or does it have to go full 2 days?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
Your related?Anarkistsdream wrote:More than 1, less than 24...jnd94 wrote:how many more ppl (in numbers if possible) have yet to turn in their actions?
Chill, little brother... It'll happen.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
No... Little brother is a term of affection I use so as not to have people think I am being condescending...Fircoal wrote:Your related?Anarkistsdream wrote:More than 1, less than 24...jnd94 wrote:how many more ppl (in numbers if possible) have yet to turn in their actions?
Chill, little brother... It'll happen.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Anarkistsdream wrote:No... Little brother is a term of affection I use so as not to have people think I am being condescending...Fircoal wrote:Your related?Anarkistsdream wrote:More than 1, less than 24...jnd94 wrote:how many more ppl (in numbers if possible) have yet to turn in their actions?
Chill, little brother... It'll happen.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
ahh i seeAnarkistsdream wrote:No... Little brother is a term of affection I use so as not to have people think I am being condescending...Fircoal wrote:Your related?Anarkistsdream wrote:More than 1, less than 24...jnd94 wrote:how many more ppl (in numbers if possible) have yet to turn in their actions?
Chill, little brother... It'll happen.

