Dude you have to post now 10 times! I'm sorry but just saying my hill for no reason is boring. Still spamalot's hill.Anarchy Ninja wrote:Do you not find it the least bit hypocritical that you, a member of spamalot call me boring?
The number of previous posts doesn't matter in ownership of the hill its one hill and you are one person on that hill, who just so happend to have been forcefed a cactus. Seeing as how the cactus did not detter you I push you into a vat of acid
My hill
king of the hill
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- Anarchy Ninja
- Posts: 1357
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:12 am
- Location: Back
Perhaps you can't read because I have since killed you twice to take the hill while as you have only provided one example of you fighting bank and that was getting saved by a chic.
I build a nuclear reactor on the hill and purposefully ignore all saftey procedures causing a meltdown and your imment demise.
My hill
I build a nuclear reactor on the hill and purposefully ignore all saftey procedures causing a meltdown and your imment demise.
My hill

I use spam and defend myself. You die. Still spamalot's hill. 12 posts.Anarchy Ninja wrote:Perhaps you can't read because I have since killed you twice to take the hill while as you have only provided one example of you fighting bank and that was getting saved by a chic.
I build a nuclear reactor on the hill and purposefully ignore all saftey procedures causing a meltdown and your imment demise.
My hill
- Anarchy Ninja
- Posts: 1357
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:12 am
- Location: Back
Then you see it was just an illusion and I push you off the hill.Anarchy Ninja wrote:Because saying 'I use spam to kill you' 'spam saves me' 'spam spam spam spam spammy spam spam' is not boring and definatly warrants the hill![]()
Chah! I throw a spear at you and it travels cleanly through your chest
My hill
Still spamalot's hill. 13 posts. And no it isn't because spam is more powerful than you would ever be.
- Anarchy Ninja
- Posts: 1357
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:12 am
- Location: Back
That's right, you just resigned! Spam rules! The hill is ours! It's another victory for spamalot!Anarchy Ninja wrote:I fail to see how words on the internet are more powerful then me. You may keep your wretched hill for a short time, that is till I return from performing various ninja duties. Keep my hill warm for me
- Guilty_Biscuit
- Posts: 825
- Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:33 am
- Location: N53:32 W02:39 Top Biscuits: Bourbon, HobNob, Tunnocks Wafer, Ginger Nut Evil_Biscuit: Malted Milk
- Contact:
- Neutrino
- Posts: 2693
- Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:53 am
- Location: Combating the threat of dihydrogen monoxide.
Luckily, while the masses may tremble in fear of dihydrogen monoxide, my superior training enables me to withstand its onslought.
My Ninjas brutally murder you too as you try to run up the hill.
My Hill
My Ninjas brutally murder you too as you try to run up the hill.
My Hill
We own all your helmets, we own all your shoes, we own all your generals. Touch us and you loooose...
The Rogue State!
The Rogue State!
- Dancing Mustard
- Posts: 5442
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:31 pm
- Location: Pushing Buttons
Man you take this way too seriously.Anarchy Ninja wrote:Perhaps you can't read because I have since killed you twice to take the hill while as you have only provided one example of you fighting bank and that was getting saved by a chic.
I build a nuclear reactor on the hill and purposefully ignore all saftey procedures causing a meltdown and your imment demise.
My hill
My posts per day count grows to epic proportions and consumes all pathetic mortals squabbling over the hill.
Spamalot's Hill.
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!
Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
- Neutrino
- Posts: 2693
- Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:53 am
- Location: Combating the threat of dihydrogen monoxide.
Your post count, being made of reasonably small numbers, will take a good portion of eternity to achieve anything.
You age to death and stop posting (we assume) before it does any serious harm.
You age to death and stop posting (we assume) before it does any serious harm.
We own all your helmets, we own all your shoes, we own all your generals. Touch us and you loooose...
The Rogue State!
The Rogue State!
- Dancing Mustard
- Posts: 5442
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:31 pm
- Location: Pushing Buttons
- Anarchy Ninja
- Posts: 1357
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:12 am
- Location: Back
Iliad was doing it too!Dancing Mustard wrote: Man you take this way too seriously.
My posts per day count grows to epic proportions and consumes all pathetic mortals squabbling over the hill.
Spamalot's Hill.
I'm not afraid to die, I'd just rather not, so I your necro-spam is no different then ordinary spam. I feed it to people who eat spam.
My hill

- mr. incrediball
- Posts: 3423
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:07 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Steel Panzer
- Posts: 459
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 4:24 am
- mr. incrediball
- Posts: 3423
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:07 pm
- Location: Right here.
- DirtyDishSoap
- Posts: 9487
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
- Gender: Male
-
1st chair flute
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:31 pm
- Location: Aiur
- Dancing Mustard
- Posts: 5442
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:31 pm
- Location: Pushing Buttons
Nothing could possibly make us stronger; we've proved that before.1st chair flute wrote:i create an anti spamalot thread no more spamalot MUWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
MY HILL
Spamalot's Hill. Business as usual.
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!
Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
- Neutrino
- Posts: 2693
- Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:53 am
- Location: Combating the threat of dihydrogen monoxide.
I decreace (or is it increace? Hmm, I can never remember. Anyway, the point remains) Planck's Constant, so the already tiny information content of Spam dwindles to zero. Since Spamaloteans now cannot communicate with eachother, (or anyone else for that matter) Spamalot quickly falls appart.
My Hill! (and my information-less universe)
My Hill! (and my information-less universe)
We own all your helmets, we own all your shoes, we own all your generals. Touch us and you loooose...
The Rogue State!
The Rogue State!
-
dwightschrute
- Posts: 4971
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:44 pm
- Location: Monk's Coffee Shop

