Who Would You Trust More?
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Re: Who Would You Trust More?
Gucci Gucci Louis Louis Fendi Fendi Prada
Them basic bitches wear that shit so I don't even bother
Them basic bitches wear that shit so I don't even bother
Re: Who Would You Trust More?
do mrswdk vs aog next
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
- warmonger1981
- Posts: 2500
- Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:29 pm
- Location: ST.PAUL
Re: Who Would You Trust More?
DirtyDishSoap wrote:Can I check your gooch?2dimes wrote:Obviously you need each other to check your gooches. If you could just bend that far you'd never get out of bed.DirtyDishSoap wrote:Funny, because I voted for you toowarmonger1981 wrote:I actually voted for you. So we would be tied. I gave you the tie breaker.
Three way gooch grab? Look me in my face when you do. Eye contact is important.
Re: Who Would You Trust More?
I keep forgetting why I find 2Dimes annoying. He's kind of a poster who just wants to be irritating, but doesn't really make an impact. Scotty is more memorable. Seems to believe, at least in part, what he says. If he didn't have a fake quote in his sig, I would not have remembered that 2Dimes and I must have disagreed with about something. As is, I can't recall what it was anyway, but I'm guessing that whatever quote he's misusing was originally pretty dismissive.
I'd trust Scotty more, I guess, at least in representing a certain kind of ideology.
I'd trust Scotty more, I guess, at least in representing a certain kind of ideology.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
-
TA1LGUNN3R
- Posts: 2686
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 am
- Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Re: Who Would You Trust More?
Rest assured, no one forgets why they find you annoying. So congratulations, at least you've made an impact I guess?Symmetry wrote:I keep forgetting why I find 2Dimes annoying. He's kind of a poster who just wants to be irritating, but doesn't really make an impact. Scotty is more memorable. Seems to believe, at least in part, what he says. If he didn't have a fake quote in his sig, I would not have remembered that 2Dimes and I must have disagreed with about something. As is, I can't recall what it was anyway, but I'm guessing that whatever quote he's misusing was originally pretty dismissive.
I'd trust Scotty more, I guess, at least in representing a certain kind of ideology.
-TG
- DirtyDishSoap
- Posts: 9476
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Who Would You Trust More?
Only gay if one us smileswarmonger1981 wrote:DirtyDishSoap wrote:Can I check your gooch?2dimes wrote:Obviously you need each other to check your gooches. If you could just bend that far you'd never get out of bed.DirtyDishSoap wrote:Funny, because I voted for you toowarmonger1981 wrote:I actually voted for you. So we would be tied. I gave you the tie breaker.
Three way gooch grab? Look me in my face when you do. Eye contact is important.
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
-
BoganGod
- Posts: 5872
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:08 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Heaven's Gate Retirement Home
Re: Who Would You Trust More?
What if your brown eye winks?DirtyDishSoap wrote:Only gay if one us smileswarmonger1981 wrote:DirtyDishSoap wrote:Can I check your gooch?2dimes wrote:Obviously you need each other to check your gooches. If you could just bend that far you'd never get out of bed.DirtyDishSoap wrote:Funny, because I voted for you toowarmonger1981 wrote:I actually voted for you. So we would be tied. I gave you the tie breaker.
Three way gooch grab? Look me in my face when you do. Eye contact is important.

Re: Who Would You Trust More?
My signature is a cut and past response Symm, I presume authored, in response to dukasaur.
Re: Who Would You Trust More?
The truth is often memorable, and frequently annoying. I see that 2Dimes has ditched the sig though. All in all, a win for me, I guess?TA1LGUNN3R wrote:Rest assured, no one forgets why they find you annoying. So congratulations, at least you've made an impact I guess?Symmetry wrote:I keep forgetting why I find 2Dimes annoying. He's kind of a poster who just wants to be irritating, but doesn't really make an impact. Scotty is more memorable. Seems to believe, at least in part, what he says. If he didn't have a fake quote in his sig, I would not have remembered that 2Dimes and I must have disagreed with about something. As is, I can't recall what it was anyway, but I'm guessing that whatever quote he's misusing was originally pretty dismissive.
I'd trust Scotty more, I guess, at least in representing a certain kind of ideology.
-TG
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Re:
Aww, you put it back. How sweet.2dimes wrote:Does anyone know what symmetry is talking about? 2Dimes? Fake quote in his signature? Ditched the signature?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
- DirtyDishSoap
- Posts: 9476
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Who Would You Trust More?
Due to popular demand, updated
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.