[CL8] Premier Div 1st: S&M 2nd: TOP MVP: josko.ri

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
User avatar
Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
Posts: 11320
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:58 pm
Location: Paradise Rediscovered

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by Lindax »

I don't know what's going on here: 2 Clans needing extensions, 1 clan has not posted their games, 1 clan has not filled any of their home games in time.

Warnings will be going out right now.

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
User avatar
iAmCaffeine
Posts: 11699
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by iAmCaffeine »

Nice to be clear for a change.
Image
User avatar
rockfist
Posts: 2185
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: On the Wings of Death.

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by rockfist »

We had one person traveling who missed joining one game, I suspect because a flight may have gotten changed, so we requested an extension. That's what's going on with us.
Image
IcePack
Posts: 16863
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: California

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by IcePack »

My apologies to Lx & TOFU. I've been very sick (bronchitis / possibly bronchial pneumonia). Games are up, posted. I'll push the guys to fill ASAP. :/

Day #14 now :(
Image

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
User avatar
iAmCaffeine
Posts: 11699
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by iAmCaffeine »

IcePack wrote:My apologies to Lx & TOFU. I've been very sick (bronchitis / possibly bronchial pneumonia). Games are up, posted. I'll push the guys to fill ASAP. :/

Day #14 now :(
I've been diabetic for ~2990 days, can I get an extension too?
Image
IcePack
Posts: 16863
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: California

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by IcePack »

iAmCaffeine wrote:
IcePack wrote:My apologies to Lx & TOFU. I've been very sick (bronchitis / possibly bronchial pneumonia). Games are up, posted. I'll push the guys to fill ASAP. :/

Day #14 now :(
I've been diabetic for ~2990 days, can I get an extension too?
I guess you can ask Lindax and see what he says
Image

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
User avatar
Keefie
Posts: 6844
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:05 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Sleepy Hollow

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by Keefie »

I'm pretty sure that the only excuse that Lindax accepts is death :lol:
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
Posts: 11320
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:58 pm
Location: Paradise Rediscovered

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by Lindax »

Keefie wrote:I'm pretty sure that the only excuse that Lindax accepts is death :lol:
Nobody needs an excuse for an extension, diabetic or not.

Death would not be a valid excuse anyway, since there is always the second clan contact.

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
User avatar
Keefie
Posts: 6844
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:05 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Sleepy Hollow

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by Keefie »

Lindax wrote:
Keefie wrote:I'm pretty sure that the only excuse that Lindax accepts is death :lol:
Nobody needs an excuse for an extension, diabetic or not.

Death would not be a valid excuse anyway, since there is always the second clan contact.

Lx
I knew he was hard :shock:
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
willedtowin1
Posts: 653
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 4:32 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Halfway between the Boondocks & Timbucktoo

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by willedtowin1 »

Does it make you feel like more of a Man by rubbing the Luckbox Nuke
in? Besides, it is probably the wrong place for this ...................
User avatar
rockfist
Posts: 2185
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: On the Wings of Death.

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by rockfist »

willedtowin1 wrote:
Does it make you feel like more of a Man by rubbing the Luckbox Nuke
in? Besides, it is probably the wrong place for this ...................
Oh wow that was some luck and I don't often agree with Willedtowin, but I'll agree here. I think its better in that game than here.
Image
benga
Posts: 6925
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:15 pm

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by benga »

User avatar
Keefie
Posts: 6844
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:05 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Sleepy Hollow

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by Keefie »

benga wrote:https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?mode=showclanwar&ClanWarId=2488

2 GAMes finished and not showing
Fixed.
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
Posts: 11320
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:58 pm
Location: Paradise Rediscovered

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by Lindax »

Results so far, for rounds 1, 2 and 3 are posted on the first page. As well as the standings after round 1.

See: Results and Standings

Merry Christmas!

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
User avatar
The_Samurai
Posts: 1035
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:38 am

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by The_Samurai »

Happy with a draw on our random home games against TOP - lol :D
___________________________________________________________
Best rank: Brigadier - ranked #45 | high score 3306 | 6 August 2015
Proud member of The Republic clan, and Co-leader of FBRD tribe
rcfritz
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:10 am

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by rcfritz »

Lindax wrote:Results so far, for rounds 1, 2 and 3 are posted on the first page. As well as the standings after round 1.

See: Results and Standings

Merry Christmas!

Lx
S&M's score is incorrect in the standings after 1 round.
User avatar
Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
Posts: 11320
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:58 pm
Location: Paradise Rediscovered

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by Lindax »

rcfritz wrote:
Lindax wrote:Results so far, for rounds 1, 2 and 3 are posted on the first page. As well as the standings after round 1.

See: Results and Standings

Merry Christmas!

Lx
S&M's score is incorrect in the standings after 1 round.
oops, I'll correct it. Thanks.

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
IcePack
Posts: 16863
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: California

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by IcePack »

Updated F400, database, and closed completed matches.
Image

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
xroads
Posts: 1657
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 9:29 am
Gender: Male

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by xroads »

Here are my rough counts through the first half. This only counts as of this minute without unfinished games. Correct any of my mistakes


Top 15
S&M 14
TOFU 13
LHDD 11
OSA 10
Fall 9
pack 9
Foed 9
Afos 4
Ret4
ATL 4
ATN 3
Last edited by xroads on Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Donelladan
Posts: 3738
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:48 am

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by Donelladan »

FOED is wrong. I count them as 9 at the moment.
Image
User avatar
The_Samurai
Posts: 1035
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:38 am

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by The_Samurai »

only 10 clans appear in the list
___________________________________________________________
Best rank: Brigadier - ranked #45 | high score 3306 | 6 August 2015
Proud member of The Republic clan, and Co-leader of FBRD tribe
xroads
Posts: 1657
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 9:29 am
Gender: Male

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by xroads »

Fixed, let me know if I screwed anyone else
User avatar
rockfist
Posts: 2185
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: On the Wings of Death.

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by rockfist »

R1 R2 R3 r4 r5 Total EST GD
TOP 4 4 2 3 4 17 28
TOFU 4 1 4 4 2 15 26
S&M 2 2 2 4 4 14 26
LHDD 4 0 2 4 3 13 6
Fallen 2 3 2 4 2 13 2
OSA 4 2 2 0 4 12 8
PACK 0 2 2 4 3 11 2
FOED 3 3 2 0 1 9 0
RET 0 2 2 1 0 5 -24
ATL 0 2 2 0 0 4 -24
AFOS 1 2 0 0 1 4 -22
ATN 0 1 2 0 0 3 -28

This is what I have for estimates so far. Its based on all of the rounds being completed. I tried editing the columns and they line up perfectly on my screen so I don't know why they don't there, but someone can copy and paste it if they are interested enough.
Image
User avatar
Extreme Ways
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 am

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by Extreme Ways »

TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
xroads
Posts: 1657
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 9:29 am
Gender: Male

Re: [CL8] Premier Division

Post by xroads »

Are you counting unfinished games? I only counted matches that had either 4 or more wins.

What is the last column? GD?
Post Reply

Return to “Complete Challenges”