Will double check thatosman76 wrote:Objection: I have 6 wins at 9 games , not 5!
Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (Completed)
Moderator: Tournament Directors
Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (ONGOING)
- FreeFalling123
- Posts: 289
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:46 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Twin Cities
Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (ONGOING)
Game 16612042
Red intentionally missed a card so I couldn't double cash...
I have done it before in speed games, but 1 hour to get the turn done... now he wins the game... c'mon dragon dor
Red intentionally missed a card so I couldn't double cash...
I have done it before in speed games, but 1 hour to get the turn done... now he wins the game... c'mon dragon dor
Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (ONGOING)
I will review this thru the course of the week.FreeFalling123 wrote:Game 16612042
Red intentionally missed a card so I couldn't double cash...
I have done it before in speed games, but 1 hour to get the turn done... now he wins the game... c'mon dragon dor
I am already aware that the set of games ended FreeFalling over dragon dor 2-0
A judgement in favor of FreeFalling would result in adjusting set to FreeFalling over dragon dor 3-0
But would also result in my having to make similar rulings in current and future games.
No rule was explicitly stated in tournament regarding intentionally missing cards
I will review log and give this some thought, FreeFalling
If you could provide a link to any existing CC rule regarding intentionally missing cards, please provide here
Such an existing Rule would help your case
- archieball
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:35 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: California
Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (ONGOING)
There is no rule against intentionally missing a card.FreeFalling123 wrote:Game 16612042
Red intentionally missed a card so I couldn't double cash...
I have done it before in speed games, but 1 hour to get the turn done... now he wins the game... c'mon dragon dor
- MagnusGreeol
- Posts: 1519
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:39 pm
- Location: ¥- ♎ BOSTONIA ♎ -¥
- Contact:
Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (ONGOING)
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 6#p3796737
- I believe there should be rules in tournaments that put a stop to this, In real Risk as mentioned in this topic^ You could never get away with attacking and not taking a card, and Lack probably did miss this on creation?
-\MGM/-
- I believe there should be rules in tournaments that put a stop to this, In real Risk as mentioned in this topic^ You could never get away with attacking and not taking a card, and Lack probably did miss this on creation?
-\MGM/-
Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (ONGOING)
Per my count I have a even split 3 wins 3 loses of the best of three games that I have completed to date. This dose not include anything that is still underway. Please check my points and record as it seem you have it wrong. Maybe it is only because you do not have it updated but I'm not sure about that.
Thanks
dlbuilds
Thanks
dlbuilds
Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (ONGOING)
I will be updating the Scoreboard today or tomorrow and I will double-check on your games dbuilds.dlbuilds wrote:Per my count I have a even split 3 wins 3 loses of the best of three games that I have completed to date. This dose not include anything that is still underway. Please check my points and record as it seem you have it wrong. Maybe it is only because you do not have it updated but I'm not sure about that.
Thanks
dlbuilds
Also NOTE the Scoring System:
Scoring: 1 Point for every game Won when you win Best of 3, 0 points when defeated in Best of 3 Series
- MagnusGreeol
- Posts: 1519
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:39 pm
- Location: ¥- ♎ BOSTONIA ♎ -¥
- Contact:
Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (ONGOING)
- Salut Guidoguido74 wrote:I will be updating the Scoreboard today or tomorrow and I will double-check on your games dbuilds.dlbuilds wrote:Per my count I have a even split 3 wins 3 loses of the best of three games that I have completed to date. This dose not include anything that is still underway. Please check my points and record as it seem you have it wrong. Maybe it is only because you do not have it updated but I'm not sure about that.
Thanks
dlbuilds
Also NOTE the Scoring System:
Scoring: 1 Point for every game Won when you win Best of 3, 0 points when defeated in Best of 3 Series
- Any news on updated scoreboard? Not rushing, just curious.
-\MGM/-
Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (ONGOING)
Hey guys,
I am going to have to retire from this tournament. Just started a new job and cant keep up with all the games.
Cheers,
Egel
I am going to have to retire from this tournament. Just started a new job and cant keep up with all the games.
Cheers,
Egel
Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (ONGOING)
Stringybeanie missed his invites to our games today.

Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (ONGOING)
I have three games that the opponents did not join. One player two games and one player one game. I assume this is become they wish to not play as they did not join. So now all three of these games are in my waiting area and I see invite a player. So are these three wins for me? And if so please clear them from my waiting list or inform me of your process
Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (ONGOING)
how will the score be for the people that played those who dropped out. will everyone that did not play these people be awarded the wins or take any wins away from the players that already played them.
Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (ONGOING)
Guido one of my sets won't go, whoever it was declined or let it time out. Thanks.
Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (ONGOING)
Some players (3 or 4, I think) have dropped out. For a brief period after they drop out, I send the invites as a formality. I am keeping an eye on waiting games after I send out a set of games. Any player who is matched against a deadbeat player gets 3 wins for that set.
Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (ONGOING)
Antartica Tournament: Next Set of games will go out October 22
Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (ONGOING)
This tournament is still active with ongoing games.
NOTE: I'm showing games that have missing player.
NOTE: I'm showing games that have missing player.
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (ONGOING)
GIven the length and game count in this tourney, how about petitioning for some rewards for the top 3-5 in this one? Credits.....stars.....etc.

- Donelladan
- Posts: 3737
- Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:48 am
Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (ONGOING)
That is unfair for the players that played the deadbeater ( you mean missing players that didn't accept invitations right ? ) in the earlier turns of the tournament.guido74 wrote:Any player who is matched against a deadbeat player gets 3 wins for that set.
I'd rather you remove completely the results of the deadbeat players from earlier game as well.
- archieball
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:35 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: California
Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (ONGOING)
What does the winner of this tournament even get? Bragging rights?Namliam wrote:GIven the length and game count in this tourney, how about petitioning for some rewards for the top 3-5 in this one? Credits.....stars.....etc.
Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (ONGOING)
I have a set of wating games that didn't fill this round.

Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (Ongoing)
Tournament verified to be active still, game in progress.
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (Ongoing)
Good games to all! My round 39 games finished this morning, and it looks like I missed the top 8. Best of luck to the finalists! This one was a MARATHON!

Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (Ongoing)
Thanks to all who have participated. This has been an enjoyable Tournament to host and for the most part has progressed relatively smoothly.
At this point the Top 7 are pretty much determined.
8th is too close to call.
These are the Top 7:
1 maroshka851 31 26 0 5 68 10 78
2 maburaad 31 25 0 6 63 13 75
3 joshzam 32 25 0 7 60 16 75
4 timogl 31 25 0 6 59 13 75
5 Donelladan 32 24 0 8 58 18 72
6 archieball 30 24 0 6 56 14 72
7 Yynatago 29 19 0 10 47 22 57
Competing for 8th:
8 downfall 32 20 0 12 46 29 60
9 MestreLion 30 19 0 11 41 25 57
10 MagnusGreeol 30 17 0 13 40 28 51
At this point the Top 7 are pretty much determined.
8th is too close to call.
These are the Top 7:
1 maroshka851 31 26 0 5 68 10 78
2 maburaad 31 25 0 6 63 13 75
3 joshzam 32 25 0 7 60 16 75
4 timogl 31 25 0 6 59 13 75
5 Donelladan 32 24 0 8 58 18 72
6 archieball 30 24 0 6 56 14 72
7 Yynatago 29 19 0 10 47 22 57
Competing for 8th:
8 downfall 32 20 0 12 46 29 60
9 MestreLion 30 19 0 11 41 25 57
10 MagnusGreeol 30 17 0 13 40 28 51
Re: Antartica Poly(4) Escalating Tournament (Ongoing)
These are the Top 8:
1 maroshka851
2 maburaad
3 joshzam
4 timogl
5 Donelladan
6 archieball
7 Yynatago
8 MestreLion
Finals: Rounds 1-3 invites sent
Good Luck to All.
1 maroshka851
2 maburaad
3 joshzam
4 timogl
5 Donelladan
6 archieball
7 Yynatago
8 MestreLion
Finals: Rounds 1-3 invites sent
Good Luck to All.
