True...in the beginning there wasn't as much of a line between people who posted in GD and those who posted in Off-topics.diddle wrote:It's all about the networking. I've been a registered user on this site for 3 years now! I'm sure when you get to that point you'll have people falling over themselve to buy premium. That said this place used to be a much more closely knit society in my first years.Army of GOD wrote:diddle wrote:I don't wanna get banned again... I haven't been the one who paid for my last two premiums, so I should show a little more gratitude.autoload wrote:I dare you...diddle wrote:Im guessing its me, Muy, andy and auto. I still have the image somewhere...
/jealous
the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
-
strike wolf
- Posts: 8345
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
Maxleod wrote:Not strike, he's the only one with a functioning brain.
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
I think there being much less threads made a difference too.
- Lucarilover240
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:48 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The deepest, darkest corners of the internet...
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
About 15890 years and one month from now.targetman377 wrote:autoload wrote:*returns bow*Lucarilover240 wrote:Thank you. *bows*autoload wrote:This is my "Post of the Day"Lucarilover240 wrote: auto prefers the rear.
It's becoming a ritual at this point.
god when did this become 17900s
<- img courtesy of Zoebear1- Lucarilover240
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:48 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The deepest, darkest corners of the internet...
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
........ Uhh... What?targetman377 wrote: wow you bet the sudoxso i gave youfinaly
<- img courtesy of Zoebear1- AndyDufresne
- Posts: 24919
- Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
- Contact:
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
**Wanders in, munches on a banana, exits.**
--Andy
--Andy
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
Before I forget...


Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
I agree.targetman377 wrote:ohh intrestingKraphtOne wrote:Tuesday, December 3rd
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
Fair enough.diddle wrote:I don't wanna get banned again... I haven't been the one who paid for my last two premiums, so I should show a little more gratitude.autoload wrote:I dare you...diddle wrote:Im guessing its me, Muy, andy and auto. I still have the image somewhere...
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
And more guns.diddle wrote:I think there being much less threads made a difference too.
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
Backlog complete.
- targetman377
- Posts: 2217
- Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:52 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
right over your headArmy of GOD wrote:targetman377 wrote: is your name achmed?
No, it's Frank
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
- targetman377
- Posts: 2217
- Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:52 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
well no duh..... no one wants that image of what they are words cover it updiddle wrote:Tomato tomato.targetman377 wrote:i think thats what he is refering toLucarilover240 wrote:You mean rocky mountain oysters?diddle wrote:I wonder how many people who post in this thread will rememeber the thousand island oysters
That phrase loses a lot of its impact when typed.
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
- targetman377
- Posts: 2217
- Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:52 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
i have been here 2 years coming up on 3 and no one would buy me premodiddle wrote:It's all about the networking. I've been a registered user on this site for 3 years now! I'm sure when you get to that point you'll have people falling over themselve to buy premium. That said this place used to be a much more closely knit society in my first years.Army of GOD wrote:diddle wrote:I don't wanna get banned again... I haven't been the one who paid for my last two premiums, so I should show a little more gratitude.autoload wrote:I dare you...diddle wrote:Im guessing its me, Muy, andy and auto. I still have the image somewhere...
/jealous
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
- targetman377
- Posts: 2217
- Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:52 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
i hated thouse year bow this bow that dam enough with the bowing!!!!!!![/quote]strike wolf wrote:When the Earth's revolution around the sun was messed up causing years to go by at an alarming rate.targetman377 wrote:strike wolf wrote:*returns bow*targetman377 wrote:Thank you. *bows*
It's becoming a ritual at this point.
god when did this become 17900s
*takes a ribbon.*[/quote]
hardy har har har NOT FUNNY
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
This thread sure sags when auto isn't holding it up.
- targetman377
- Posts: 2217
- Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:52 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
Lucarilover240 wrote:........ Uhh... What?targetman377 wrote: wow you bet the sudoxso i gave youfinaly
sorry correction
wow you beat the sudoku thats waht i meant
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
- targetman377
- Posts: 2217
- Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:52 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
2dimes wrote:This thread sure sags when auto isn't holding it up.
hey i try to hold it up
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
This post gets my Golden Seal of Approval2dimes wrote:This thread sure sags when auto isn't holding it up.
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
I think that was implied, yes.targetman377 wrote:2dimes wrote:This thread sure sags when auto isn't holding it up.
hey i try to hold it up![]()
are you saying i am bad at it
![]()
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
Not much activity in here.
-
strike wolf
- Posts: 8345
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
A girl dressed in an american flag bikini wearing an Uncle Sam hat once told me that there's nothin better in life than guns and boobs. Of course she didn't say this in words but her body language and satisfyingly large rack said it all for her.autoload wrote:And more guns.diddle wrote:I think there being much less threads made a difference too.
Maxleod wrote:Not strike, he's the only one with a functioning brain.
-
strike wolf
- Posts: 8345
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
you mean you throw the explosives?targetman377 wrote:right over your headArmy of GOD wrote:targetman377 wrote: is your name achmed?
No, it's Frank
Maxleod wrote:Not strike, he's the only one with a functioning brain.
-
strike wolf
- Posts: 8345
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
Has it been that long. Also I want the Achmed ring tone for Christmas "I...KEEL YOU!"targetman377 wrote:i have been here 2 years coming up on 3 and no one would buy me premodiddle wrote:It's all about the networking. I've been a registered user on this site for 3 years now! I'm sure when you get to that point you'll have people falling over themselve to buy premium. That said this place used to be a much more closely knit society in my first years.Army of GOD wrote:diddle wrote: I don't wanna get banned again... I haven't been the one who paid for my last two premiums, so I should show a little more gratitude.
/jealous
Maxleod wrote:Not strike, he's the only one with a functioning brain.
-
strike wolf
- Posts: 8345
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
Spots a gibbon.targetman377 wrote: hardy har har har NOT FUNNY
Maxleod wrote:Not strike, he's the only one with a functioning brain.
-
strike wolf
- Posts: 8345
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
Are you relating auto to a bra? if so that wouldn't be the worst job to have.2dimes wrote:This thread sure sags when auto isn't holding it up.
Maxleod wrote:Not strike, he's the only one with a functioning brain.
