kyle ive fixed it for you. ill send you the layerreverend_kyle wrote:Bad news regarding the notched edges, that's how photoshop draws them it wont do them any other way, and I don't even think they look that bad so unless a good majority objects i'm going to leave them.
France [Quenched]
Moderator: Cartographers
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- gimil
- Posts: 8599
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: United Kingdom (Scotland)
What do you know about map making, bitch?
Top Score:2403natty_dread wrote:I was wrong
- reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
- Contact:
- AndyDufresne
- Posts: 24919
- Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
- Contact:
- reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
- Contact:
every font is vectorreverend_kyle wrote:The font is vector, so I doubt the pixelyness and I myself don't see it. There is an outer glow with some noise attached because I like the look and that might be what you're talking about.Wisse wrote:i also think the font is a bit pixely
but this one seems pixely to me, i can zoom in and take a screen for you if you want proof?
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
- DiM
- Posts: 10415
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:20 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: making maps for scooby snacks
why?? the bonuses have already been discussed and they are balancedunriggable wrote:I suggest you lower the bonus for centre.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
- reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
- Contact:
Wisse wrote:every font is vectorreverend_kyle wrote:The font is vector, so I doubt the pixelyness and I myself don't see it. There is an outer glow with some noise attached because I like the look and that might be what you're talking about.Wisse wrote:i also think the font is a bit pixely
but this one seems pixely to me, i can zoom in and take a screen for you if you want proof?
I'm aware.
I'm pretty sure zooming on anything makes it look pixely....
Also, I agree with keyogi and unriggable it will be changed to 5 does that work for you guys? or should we go as low as 4?
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
- DiM
- Posts: 10415
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:20 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: making maps for scooby snacks
5 not 4 if you really want to lower the bonus.
i'll update the xml when a clear conclusion is reached.
i'll update the xml when a clear conclusion is reached.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
reverend_kyle wrote:Wisse wrote:every font is vectorreverend_kyle wrote:The font is vector, so I doubt the pixelyness and I myself don't see it. There is an outer glow with some noise attached because I like the look and that might be what you're talking about.Wisse wrote:i also think the font is a bit pixely
but this one seems pixely to me, i can zoom in and take a screen for you if you want proof?
I'm aware.
I'm pretty sure zooming on anything makes it look pixely....
yeah, but this one looks pixely even when i don't zoom in
- reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
- Contact:
Wisse wrote:reverend_kyle wrote:Wisse wrote:every font is vectorreverend_kyle wrote:The font is vector, so I doubt the pixelyness and I myself don't see it. There is an outer glow with some noise attached because I like the look and that might be what you're talking about.Wisse wrote:i also think the font is a bit pixely
but this one seems pixely to me, i can zoom in and take a screen for you if you want proof?
I'm aware.
I'm pretty sure zooming on anything makes it look pixely....
yeah, but this one looks pixely even when i don't zoom in
your problem.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
- Night Strike
- Posts: 8509
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
- Contact:
KEYOGI wrote:The map's starting to shape up quite nicely. I don't have time for a detailed look, but something that is quite obvious to me is the placement of territory labels. For example Pyrenees, Garonne, Tarn, Ardeche, Mayenne. There's others as well, but perhaps see if you can better place the labels to not crowd the borders when it's not needed.
- reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
- Contact:
- reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
- Contact:
- reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
- Contact:




