Dunk, you have an idea who sent this message to you. You haven't shared their name (yet), so please just tell us how you read this person in the game so far. Do get the feeling that the person who sent you this message is Town or Mafia? I'd also be interested in knowing how you know who sent it to you?Dunk90 wrote:This was sent to me Private message. I have an idea who sent it to me. I would like to hear what you all have to say first. I also have STRONG but different suspicions about Dukasaur. I'll share those in a bit.
Prison Mafia TOWN WIN !!
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3
This is not a sig
- Darin44
- Tournament Director

- Posts: 6330
- Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:21 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Coos Bay, Oregon
Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3
I will post after I read the 2 pages
Re: Prison Mafia DAY 2
i-andrei wrote:And then Jmac, you give your opinion on almost all that don't post but you leave Dukasaur out of it.TheJMac wrote:@Dunk90 - You said you were gathering evidence on *Pixar*, do you have anything to share?
I conclude the "General Bax and cdbridges" was just that they didn't get their night actions in, like others mentioned.
I feel joshzam is Town, he's just been too helpful and went deep on analysis that I don't think Mafia member would benefit from doing such analysis.
actorday hasn't said dick all, that usually leads me to think Mafia. Would like to hear your thoughts on things. Not sure if anyone noticed but actorday posted on Raz's wall what I believe should have been a private message "Message one. Dunk 90 seems to be tryin to hard but he looks guilty as sin!!! He need a good lynching!!!" . Concluding they may be the secret message sender, if they did successfully send this message no one shared it. Or it was just "lost in the mail" by posting it on the wall, trying to move the Dunk vote Day1. Not ground breaking but I feel it should be explained.
The number note that seemingly points to Darin44, I don't know what to make of that. I didn't have much info on Darin to make a conclusion. He only posted on Day2 "WOW!!!" to someone elses lengthy conclusion and voted halron. Looking through the posts he contributed little, voted no lynch D1 quickly, flipped vote to halrob64 without explanation when a vote victory was almost there. Recent post "I don't even know what to say. How did my name come up in all this. where are you getting your info. do you know something we don't know" seems panicky, demanding info without contributing anything of value the whole game it seems. I don't know the whole "say nothing and vote with the masses" is a red flag to me. @Darin44 what are your thoughts on the state of the game and can you address ?
Again this is just a brain dump, trying to contribute my thoughts. Not trying to actively alarm anyone who I named here, just my thoughts.
Overall I'll state to everyone that I don't want to leave the night to chance and I will vote to get action via lynch if my vote is neeeded. Now that it's a close vote, I see my vote as more valuable and using the opportunity to draw out more info.
Why is that?
Darin hasn't been mentioned as a suspect at all that I have read EXCEPT for this on Day 1. I don't know for sure who left me the note. I said I only have an idea. Just a hunch. I think JMac gave it to me. And Dukasaur"s odd silence on this Forum is HIGHLY suspicious.
I like to kick ass and chew bubble gum and right now I'm out of bubble gum......
- Darin44
- Tournament Director

- Posts: 6330
- Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:21 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Coos Bay, Oregon
Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3
All I know is who ever sent this is mafiaDunk90 wrote:In the corner of your cell you see a folded paper
You have recieved a message.
"Do not share darin is mafia"
This was sent to me Private message. I have an idea who sent it to me. I would like to hear what you all have to say first. I also have STRONG but different suspicions about Dukasaur. I'll share those in a bit.
- Darin44
- Tournament Director

- Posts: 6330
- Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:21 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Coos Bay, Oregon
Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3
The more I read the more it confuses me. but I went and re-read my n1 active nothing new that everyone don't already know same with n2
Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3
How do you know that? Or are you basically saying that since you're town, the sender must be mafia?Darin44 wrote:All I know is who ever sent this is mafiaDunk90 wrote:In the corner of your cell you see a folded paper
You have recieved a message.
"Do not share darin is mafia"
This was sent to me Private message. I have an idea who sent it to me. I would like to hear what you all have to say first. I also have STRONG but different suspicions about Dukasaur. I'll share those in a bit.

-
chanakam2020
- Community Team

- Posts: 1039
- Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:12 am
- Gender: Male
- Darin44
- Tournament Director

- Posts: 6330
- Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:21 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Coos Bay, Oregon
Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3
I am town. so it's got to be mafiaRagian wrote:How do you know that? Or are you basically saying that since you're town, the sender must be mafia?Darin44 wrote:All I know is who ever sent this is mafiaDunk90 wrote:In the corner of your cell you see a folded paper
You have recieved a message.
"Do not share darin is mafia"
This was sent to me Private message. I have an idea who sent it to me. I would like to hear what you all have to say first. I also have STRONG but different suspicions about Dukasaur. I'll share those in a bit.
Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3
Thanks for clearing that up.
I'm not sure what to make of the messages. No one wanted to talk about mine, so I'm leaving it for now (as per my "I'll look at people's actions and votes instead", even if this smells).
I'm not sure what to make of the messages. No one wanted to talk about mine, so I'm leaving it for now (as per my "I'll look at people's actions and votes instead", even if this smells).

Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3
boohoo, blubber, sob sob, waah. bubble
Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3
Could Chana be revived at some point or is he just talking from beyond the grave lol.
OK so this is weird.
I had fusibaseball pegged as a helpful player then he comes out with this.
I wish to remind town of something that we seem to be overlooking.
OK so this is weird.
I had fusibaseball pegged as a helpful player then he comes out with this.
err..maxleod's night action which gave him info...fusibaseball wrote: Lots to sift through here and I will re-read again later today. What's striking so far from Day 3 is that both silenced players who survived come out of the gates swinging against Pixar. Not sure what to make of that yet.
yup me too - I know cause I am one of them - and now Pepe has been silenced.fusibaseball wrote: The third who did not survive has flipped Town, so I lean towards their efforts being genuine.
Wait what? That makes no sense. And now he and iandrei have been at it. I don't think either is scum but I now think fusibaseball is 3rd party or something - he does not seem to be acting in town's interest.fusibaseball wrote: Regardless, I think the best evidence to go off of is how votes fall. For now, I vote Pepe even though he is silenced. It seems like we are getting a cohesive group together who is clearly Town, so if the narrative changes throughout Day 3, I'll change my vote. But for now, I'm sticking with Pepe.
I wish to remind town of something that we seem to be overlooking.

Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3
THIS!
I haven't forgotten about Pixar but as I said I think he's more likely to be 3rd party rather than scum.
Thispershy wrote:
Here is a list of people (apart from the silenced ones) that weren't on the vote to lynch Hal
Actorday
Cdbridges
Dukasaur
General bax
Pepe – who voted dunk
Dunk90 – only voted no lynch
(Pepe has now been targeted - by scum or 3rd party???)
Thispershy wrote: Yet Jmac comes on and double hammers. Just saying - he could be scum knowing that Halrod is lynched and wanting to jump on the vote bandwagon to not seem scummy - but to me lynching an already lynched player is scummy.
We need to hear from Dukasaur, actorday, cdbridges, general bax and Jmac or lynch them one by one.pershy wrote:I think we can find scum among dukasaur and maybe actorday, cdbridges, general bax and Jmac if his vote was a scummy throwing under the bus vote to seem town when in actual fact he had no business voting as the day was officially over. Just saying - scum is among those 6 most likely.
I haven't forgotten about Pixar but as I said I think he's more likely to be 3rd party rather than scum.

Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3
Maxleod wrote:Sure. I know you were up to something on Night 1 (I don't know what exactly though) AND that you were not alone. Since only Scum can chat and coordinate their efforts at night, well, you can only be Scum. Simple as that. (still could be 3rd Party as we don't know anything about them, but in all probabilities, Scum). And that's not the result of gossip, I didn't get any messages from anyone.*Pixar* wrote:But yes please Max explain how I'm scum/3rd party, would LOVE to hear lol
Need a bit of info here Max. Who did you check N1?pershy, chanakam2020 and what you think is Maxleod are found curled up under the staircase, their hair has turned white
They are all speaking gibberish.
Cause it seems like he have the scenario like this:
- We have someone that's silencing people/groups - let's call him Babe
- Babe's N1 action targets either : Maxleod/Chanakram/Pershy but they all get silenced since they're together at that point
- Max says he saw Pixar N1 but Pixar wasn't silenced -> does that mean Pixar = Babe?
- We only have 1 silenced N2 and that's Peppe
- Who did chanakram check? Pixar, Max or Pershy?
I think at this point, Pixar, Max or Pershy should tell us who they directed theyr action at during N1.

Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3
Sorry Dunk my bad - you did for scum as you said somewhere in the middle so you are good in my book.
So many notes y'know.
So many notes y'know.

Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3
Me - at pixar as I said many times already. But it didn't go through.i-andrei wrote: I think at this point, Pixar, Max or Pershy should tell us who they directed theyr action at during N1.

Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3
So it could mean that you and Max got silenced for targetting Pixar, and maybe he used his ability on chanakram also.
From what i saw in the other thread, Raz customizes a bit the roles, so he could add pasive stuff (silencing for visiting players or groups for example).
I could only find a silencing role on mafia.gg:
From what i saw in the other thread, Raz customizes a bit the roles, so he could add pasive stuff (silencing for visiting players or groups for example).
I could only find a silencing role on mafia.gg:
Librarian Mafia-aligned
Once per game, may choose at night to prevent everyone from speaking the next day
If the Librarian dies before the silent period is over, the silence will end and players may resume speaking again

Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3
TO BE ME..... Be calm, clear, correct and consistent, turn any negative experiences to account, don't dismiss everything people tell you, or believe everything you're told. Always try to discover the truth before you speak, and remember that, to make your judgment, it's never enough to have just one source of information.
- Razorvich
- Head Chatter

- Posts: 5175
- Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: I'm lost........no Idea where I am....
Re: Prison Mafia DAY 2
TO BE ME..... Be calm, clear, correct and consistent, turn any negative experiences to account, don't dismiss everything people tell you, or believe everything you're told. Always try to discover the truth before you speak, and remember that, to make your judgment, it's never enough to have just one source of information.
Razorvich wrote:High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3
So I found some news about actorday by accidently coming across it on Razor's wall lol

Actorday looks to be a messenger or some sort. Did anyone receive this message? Is it safe to say actor is town? Why does he think dunk is a good candidate to lynch?

Actorday looks to be a messenger or some sort. Did anyone receive this message? Is it safe to say actor is town? Why does he think dunk is a good candidate to lynch?
Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3
Also yes this was posted on April 11th but some good info...
Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3
Actually now that I think that my vote is going with actorday. I believe he has the "spy" role and can send messages during the day. Because at that day he posted it was in the middle of Day1.
Vote Actorday
Vote Actorday
Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3
yes but on N2 max targeted Pixar and was not silenced. So I'm not sure - it may be that the silencer chooses who to silence - but as someone mentioned it could be due to location (ie being in pixar's cell). Still not sure on that one as max was ok after last night.i-andrei wrote:So it could mean that you and Max got silenced for targetting Pixar
@Pixar - that message you mention of actorday is from the 1st day of mafia. I agree actorday needs to be looked at but this seems like a red herring. Are we allowed to post about this outside of this thread even????
@dukasaur - can you tell us in your own words what you think you just said?

Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3
I can tell you 110% I had nothing to do with the silencing of anyone that has visited me. Just a coincidence.pershy wrote:yes but on N2 max targeted Pixar and was not silenced. So I'm not sure - it may be that the silencer chooses who to silence - but as someone mentioned it could be due to location (ie being in pixar's cell). Still not sure on that one as max was ok after last night.i-andrei wrote:So it could mean that you and Max got silenced for targetting Pixar
@Pixar - that message you mention of actorday is from the 1st day of mafia. I agree actorday needs to be looked at but this seems like a red herring. Are we allowed to post about this outside of this thread even????
@dukasaur - can you tell us in your own words what you think you just said?
Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3
And with people like that who are not participating but maybe 1 post a week, how else are we supposed to get any info out of them?pershy wrote:i-andrei wrote:
@Pixar - that message you mention of actorday is from the 1st day of mafia. I agree actorday needs to be looked at but this seems like a red herring. Are we allowed to post about this outside of this thread even????
Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3
Also IDK why it says andrei posted that question, responding to pershyyyy


