SCODAL MASTERS (Making CC History)
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Re: Scores + Medals (Scoreboard)
coded
Score: 3011
Medals: 39
Score: 3011
Medals: 39
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: Scores + Medals (Scoreboard)
nagerous wrote:Score: 2546, Medals: 17
can you put me in up and coming please
ok
i will make changes soon, thx guys

- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: Scores + Medals (Scoreboard)
thezepman wrote:3302 + 20 medals. (its about to be 21 woot woot)
nice 1 zep
will add soon

- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: Scores + Medals (Scoreboard)
EagleofGreenErth wrote:2800 Score + 18 Medals = Very Good player
yes you are

- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: Scores + Medals (Scoreboard)
timmy1 wrote:Just realized I qualify for this:
Score: 3523
Medals: 18
nice job timmy

Re: Scores + Medals (Scoreboard)
technically i have 25 medals now, but im not sure it gets updated because my score is.... let me check...hmmm
yeah, its 1700 points lower than my high

yeah, its 1700 points lower than my high
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Too much. I know.
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: Scores + Medals (Scoreboard)
AAFitz wrote:technically i have 25 medals now, but im not sure it gets updated because my score is.... let me check...hmmm
yeah, its 1700 points lower than my high![]()
you playing doodle ass games

- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: Scores + Medals (Scoreboard)
Thx ... lets see if I can get 3 medals more.. I have 3 I am closing in on. All gold 
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480


- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: Scores + Medals (Scoreboard)
wowBruceswar wrote:Thx ... lets see if I can get 3 medals more.. I have 3 I am closing in on. All gold
have there been 5 players to get 27 medals ?
I know there is
pc9
jr
clapper
djt close
prankcall close
herpes close

Re: Scores + Medals (Scoreboard)
I'm closing on 26.Just need 4 more unique kills for my Gold in Triples.Then I'm on to my final Medal(assassin) that might take awhile.

Re: Scores + Medals (Scoreboard)
Doodass!!Prankcall wrote:I'm closing on 26.Just need 4 more unique kills for my Gold in Triples.Then I'm on to my final Medal(assassin) that might take awhile.
Highest Score: 3868
Re: Scores + Medals (Scoreboard)
I am still ages away from assassin medal. Doubles is slowly coming around along with terminator.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480


- happy2seeyou
- Posts: 4029
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:59 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: A state that is in the shape of a mitten!
- Contact:
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: Scores + Medals (Scoreboard)
Prankcall wrote:I'm closing on 26.Just need 4 more unique kills for my Gold in Triples.
Then I'm on to my final Medal(assassin) that might take awhile.
ok, let me know
keep me posted

- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
-
Jeff Hardy
- Posts: 1338
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:22 am
- Location: Matt Hardy's account, you can play against me there
Re: Scores + Medals (Scoreboard)
i had something like 4070 at one point 
- Seulessliathan
- Posts: 837
- Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:52 am
Re: Scores + Medals (Scoreboard)
can you please spell my name correct? in that list? thanks^^
-
nikola_milicki
- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:17 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: CROATIA
Re: Scores + Medals (Scoreboard)
02/05/09 - 3017 / 18
