Game of Thrones Mafia 9/24 Night 6: End Game Vote 4 MVP
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- mtamburini
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:26 pm
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
##VOTE NO LYNCH
I havent caught up in the readings yet but Im glad we can talk in the night so I can go over my reads on what I think has happened today. Expect something in a couple hours just going to go shower and make some more food.
I havent caught up in the readings yet but Im glad we can talk in the night so I can go over my reads on what I think has happened today. Expect something in a couple hours just going to go shower and make some more food.
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
Voting is done, wait for end of day post ( 30 mind at most)

-
strike wolf
- Posts: 8345
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
Oh. I thought we had another hour (50 minutes anyways. Thought we were on CC time.). Anyways, I switched my vote to Zivel (apparently too late). I am pretty sure that Firth will be lynched either way but this is just my opinion that reading what I have of the Zivel case since I was last on. I like it better than the other cases right now (and that includes the early case on Betiko). So my vote is mostly symbolic of who I believe is the scummiest. I agree with the earlier statement that he switched off the case too quickly and it appeared all he was really interested in was the name. Beyond that, I haven't seen much I would consider overly protown and mix ups on his statements about IB which appear at best to be mix ups that bring up his bad feelings towards Jak from the previous game.
Maxleod wrote:Not strike, he's the only one with a functioning brain.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
Just an aside, I have an obligation this evening that will stretch into the wee hours and then into Sunday. I'll check in as soon as I can but that will likely be after D2 starts.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
End of votes Day 1
Current Vote Count
Voting ends 6/28 @ 16:00 CC time
Reminder any role pm actions must be in 1 hour before the dead line.
Mudpuppy(0): strike wolf
Strikewolf(0): Jmac1026
Epitaph(0): pretender77
Jak111(0): Charm, pancakemix
Jonty125(1): legionnare, jwiedlin
betiko (0): firth4eva, strike wolf, Army of God, Nebuchadnezer, jwiedlin, Jmac1026
27ninjabunnies (1): Iron Butterfly, Jak111
mtamburini (1) MudPuppy
Firth4eva (9): Betiko, strike wolf, Epitaph1, HotShot53, pancakemix, legionnare, kgb007, pretender77, jak111, crasp
crasp(3): Nebuchadnezer, HotShot53, Charm, Zivel, pretender77, jak111, jonty125, pershy
HotShot53(1): crasp, legionaire, jwiedlin, boonetown
Iron Butterfly (1): Zivel
jweidlin (1): 27ninjabunnies
Zivel (1): Nebuchadnezer
(Bold is set to be lynched)
(strike, vote removed)
Currently Firth4eva has been lynched.
Voting No Lynch (1): mtamburini
Those who have do not have placed votes (0)
FANTASTIC EVERYONE PLACED A VOTE WOOOT!!!!
edit: vote has a miss vote, ty neb forgot to strike out your previous vote.
Night Start Incoming....
Current Vote Count
Voting ends 6/28 @ 16:00 CC time
Reminder any role pm actions must be in 1 hour before the dead line.
Mudpuppy(0): strike wolf
Strikewolf(0): Jmac1026
Epitaph(0): pretender77
Jak111(0): Charm, pancakemix
Jonty125(1): legionnare, jwiedlin
betiko (0): firth4eva, strike wolf, Army of God, Nebuchadnezer, jwiedlin, Jmac1026
27ninjabunnies (1): Iron Butterfly, Jak111
mtamburini (1) MudPuppy
Firth4eva (9): Betiko, strike wolf, Epitaph1, HotShot53, pancakemix, legionnare, kgb007, pretender77, jak111, crasp
crasp(3): Nebuchadnezer, HotShot53, Charm, Zivel, pretender77, jak111, jonty125, pershy
HotShot53(1): crasp, legionaire, jwiedlin, boonetown
Iron Butterfly (1): Zivel
jweidlin (1): 27ninjabunnies
Zivel (1): Nebuchadnezer
(Bold is set to be lynched)
(strike, vote removed)
Currently Firth4eva has been lynched.
Voting No Lynch (1): mtamburini
Those who have do not have placed votes (0)
FANTASTIC EVERYONE PLACED A VOTE WOOOT!!!!
edit: vote has a miss vote, ty neb forgot to strike out your previous vote.
Night Start Incoming....
Last edited by StorrZerg on Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
A man quakes, a women screams.... Yet he fears not, what does it mean to be afraid? Terrible things he has done, yet what does it matter? Voices of the dead mean not. He enjoys the thrill, the screams, crushing skulls with bare hands. The pain, the last moments before death itself takes their life is what he enjoys. Money no matter, pain and death is all that consumes him. With such a monster, no a Mountain, it is no wonder he found enemies. Enraged by his past, tunneling the beast they came, to many for him to comprehend...
Slash of the swords, crunch of the mace on plate. The battle enraged the beast, it meant nothing once tendons had been cut. Ice put to his Neck.
valyrian steel cutting the air...
SCHLLUCK
It is now night time, You may continue to talk now.
Night time actions must be in by 15:00 cc time. With a Day post at 16:00.
Night actions will be returned during this grace period or after day post.
Slash of the swords, crunch of the mace on plate. The battle enraged the beast, it meant nothing once tendons had been cut. Ice put to his Neck.
valyrian steel cutting the air...
SCHLLUCK
Spoiler
firth4eva You are Gregor Clegane, The Mountain That Rides. You're big. Real big. If someone tries to take you out...they fail. Twice as strong. You win with Town.
Your Location is "The Dread Fort" Here is your QT <>
Your Location is "The Dread Fort" Here is your QT <>
It is now night time, You may continue to talk now.
Night time actions must be in by 15:00 cc time. With a Day post at 16:00.
Night actions will be returned during this grace period or after day post.
Last edited by StorrZerg on Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-
strike wolf
- Posts: 8345
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
So Crasp. Can you confirm or deny that Betiko was telling the truth about the second thing he claimed Firth had said since you are from the same group?
Maxleod wrote:Not strike, he's the only one with a functioning brain.
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
Its not word for word but similar. Firth had a theory about the iron throne being a win condition but seemed to think it could be secured for the city. never really explained it. What was said was also more or less played out on the main forum between the two of them.strike wolf wrote:So Crasp. Can you confirm or deny that Betiko was telling the truth about the second thing he claimed Firth had said since you are from the same group?
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
OK, it appears I have some explaining to do.
I was not happy with the Crasp lynch from the start, it felt emotional to me, I put my vote there soley because Betiko was not going to get lynhced and I had to get a vote out. I thought that he would still get lynched when I unvoted as it was getting late and I was not expecting the activity that came in late yesterday. So a soft claim was enough for me to reassess my vote and put it where I thought the scum was. Maybe I jumped too fast, I should probably given crasp a bit more pressure to get more info out of him, I didnt realise how soft his claim was till I re read it again this morning. I think he is more town now that his claim has been expanded.
I had a town read on bunnies from the start, I liked her questions and the logic behind not telling everyone about cities (more to follow on this though). From this the discussion with Jak, IB and bunnies set me off, there was a little bit of sarcasm involved, IB got annoyed and then threw a vote at bunnies. This looked scummy to me, and reading back it appears that I got the wagon the wrong way round. Having a separate thread for votes is fail imo. So I had a scum read on IB. Still dont like his vote on bunnies.
I was struggling to follow the Firth logic and still am to a certain extent, so was not happy to put a vote there when I was not sure what was going on.
So when I saw a crasp claim, I jumped ship and put my vote on who I thought was the most scum in my reads which was IB.
Thats my logic, reading back there are some holes in it, especially the vote timing on bunnies.
I dont like Betiko's rolefishing, I wish that he had not turned into a treestump. It puts a strong town read on him as this would be a very powerful scum role, and be unbalanced, and it messed up my happy D1 vote and made me scramble to work out my other reads.
I have had a couple of thoughts on the towns and how to handle them but let me sort it out in my head first.
I was not happy with the Crasp lynch from the start, it felt emotional to me, I put my vote there soley because Betiko was not going to get lynhced and I had to get a vote out. I thought that he would still get lynched when I unvoted as it was getting late and I was not expecting the activity that came in late yesterday. So a soft claim was enough for me to reassess my vote and put it where I thought the scum was. Maybe I jumped too fast, I should probably given crasp a bit more pressure to get more info out of him, I didnt realise how soft his claim was till I re read it again this morning. I think he is more town now that his claim has been expanded.
I had a town read on bunnies from the start, I liked her questions and the logic behind not telling everyone about cities (more to follow on this though). From this the discussion with Jak, IB and bunnies set me off, there was a little bit of sarcasm involved, IB got annoyed and then threw a vote at bunnies. This looked scummy to me, and reading back it appears that I got the wagon the wrong way round. Having a separate thread for votes is fail imo. So I had a scum read on IB. Still dont like his vote on bunnies.
I was struggling to follow the Firth logic and still am to a certain extent, so was not happy to put a vote there when I was not sure what was going on.
So when I saw a crasp claim, I jumped ship and put my vote on who I thought was the most scum in my reads which was IB.
Thats my logic, reading back there are some holes in it, especially the vote timing on bunnies.
I dont like Betiko's rolefishing, I wish that he had not turned into a treestump. It puts a strong town read on him as this would be a very powerful scum role, and be unbalanced, and it messed up my happy D1 vote and made me scramble to work out my other reads.
I have had a couple of thoughts on the towns and how to handle them but let me sort it out in my head first.
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
This is my obligatory night post, as I will be traveling during the day tomorrow and only have time to take turns at least until the evening.
Can someone give sum up the case on Hot Shot? He has not caught my attention at all, but apparently he has for other people.
If there was any doubt left in anyone's mind that character ≠ alignment, firth's role just confirmed that point.
Towards the end of the day, Zivel was next on my suspect list after firth. I'm more willing to accept his explanation for the IB vote than his explanation for his trip on and off the crasp wagon. Zivel's vote on crasp was supposedly for a good reason:
My other thought is to start looking at other people on the crasp bw.
Can someone give sum up the case on Hot Shot? He has not caught my attention at all, but apparently he has for other people.
If there was any doubt left in anyone's mind that character ≠ alignment, firth's role just confirmed that point.
Towards the end of the day, Zivel was next on my suspect list after firth. I'm more willing to accept his explanation for the IB vote than his explanation for his trip on and off the crasp wagon. Zivel's vote on crasp was supposedly for a good reason:
and now he's saying that he was not happy with the crasp lynch from the start and that he just moved it because he had to get a vote out? I don't buy it. Also, I mentioned before that Zivel accepted crasp's watered down half-claim very easily. His most recent post admits that was an error, it could also have been a slip.Zivel wrote:
Crasp went of the deep end, I dont like it. No use for town at all and more of a distraction than anything else. Either poor town play or scum, either way its the best lynch we have at the moment.
. . .
Anyways, I am voting Crasp.
My other thought is to start looking at other people on the crasp bw.
StorrZerg wrote: i find no joy in this
- Iron Butterfly
- Posts: 2711
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
- Location: New York City
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
You did not answer my earlier question. Do you recall the game not to far back where you were pegged as mafia for using the same vocabulary?? The game where you tried so hard to come across Town by using "us Town" and "We"? A simple yes or no will suffice.Zivel wrote:OK, it appears I have some explaining to do.
I was not happy with the Crasp lynch from the start, it felt emotional to me, I put my vote there soley because Betiko was not going to get lynhced and I had to get a vote out. I thought that he would still get lynched when I unvoted as it was getting late and I was not expecting the activity that came in late yesterday. So a soft claim was enough for me to reassess my vote and put it where I thought the scum was. Maybe I jumped too fast, I should probably given crasp a bit more pressure to get more info out of him, I didnt realise how soft his claim was till I re read it again this morning. I think he is more town now that his claim has been expanded.
I had a town read on bunnies from the start, I liked her questions and the logic behind not telling everyone about cities (more to follow on this though). From this the discussion with Jak, IB and bunnies set me off, there was a little bit of sarcasm involved, IB got annoyed and then threw a vote at bunnies. This looked scummy to me, and reading back it appears that I got the wagon the wrong way round. Having a separate thread for votes is fail imo. So I had a scum read on IB. Still dont like his vote on bunnies.
I was struggling to follow the Firth logic and still am to a certain extent, so was not happy to put a vote there when I was not sure what was going on.
So when I saw a crasp claim, I jumped ship and put my vote on who I thought was the most scum in my reads which was IB.
Thats my logic, reading back there are some holes in it, especially the vote timing on bunnies.
I dont like Betiko's rolefishing, I wish that he had not turned into a treestump. It puts a strong town read on him as this would be a very powerful scum role, and be unbalanced, and it messed up my happy D1 vote and made me scramble to work out my other reads.
I have had a couple of thoughts on the towns and how to handle them but let me sort it out in my head first.
Second there was no wagon. I voted by what I thought appeared scummy. One could argue She was being a wise ass or sarcastic in her replay. I saw it as her trying to play word games by flipping it back to me. What I find odd is that you made no mention of my scumminess until after you withdrew your vote from crasp. It was only then that my vote became issue.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
- Army of GOD
- Posts: 7185
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
Man this game seemed to get personal quickly. I have to reread everything and figure it out.
mrswdk is a ho
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
Wow, I must be very persuasive or something... seemed as soon as I voted someone, everyone else piled on and voted them also. I definitely think looking at some of the bandwagon jumpers tomorrow is a good idea, especially the ones who just voted without any explanations. It's easy to hide a vote when voting is done in a different thread...
I just noticed that all 3 bandwagons today were on people from the same city... must be a pretty dangerous place to live lol.
I just noticed that all 3 bandwagons today were on people from the same city... must be a pretty dangerous place to live lol.
- Army of GOD
- Posts: 7185
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
@Epitaph: "character != alignment" yeah, the Mountain being town pretty much yells that.
If I changed my vote in time in probably would've went with crasp. His rant, even if "enhanced" by a particular substance, seemed scummy and his role claim seemed desperate ("I have a particular set of skills", etc.). I also was confused as to how Baelish would be town (I would've undoubtedly thought 3rd party) but with the Mountain being town I guess conventional wisdom be damned.
I'm still trying to figure out (a) the importance of the cities and (b) the votes not counting for betiko and originally for firth as well (page 10 I think, where pain asks if it's an error) until, well, firth fun died.
Also keep in mind I haven't played mafia in a while so my sleuthing skills are probably shit.
If I changed my vote in time in probably would've went with crasp. His rant, even if "enhanced" by a particular substance, seemed scummy and his role claim seemed desperate ("I have a particular set of skills", etc.). I also was confused as to how Baelish would be town (I would've undoubtedly thought 3rd party) but with the Mountain being town I guess conventional wisdom be damned.
I'm still trying to figure out (a) the importance of the cities and (b) the votes not counting for betiko and originally for firth as well (page 10 I think, where pain asks if it's an error) until, well, firth fun died.
Also keep in mind I haven't played mafia in a while so my sleuthing skills are probably shit.
mrswdk is a ho
- Army of GOD
- Posts: 7185
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
Oh and as per (b), my original assumption is that betiko and firth had an ally that controlled the Iron Throne, but then why did the votes on firth start counting mid day?
mrswdk is a ho
- pretender77
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:26 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Barbarian Castle
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
A) I don't think there is much importance to the cities besides a way to conveniently group people while keeping flavor.Army of GOD wrote:@Epitaph: "character != alignment" yeah, the Mountain being town pretty much yells that.
If I changed my vote in time in probably would've went with crasp. His rant, even if "enhanced" by a particular substance, seemed scummy and his role claim seemed desperate ("I have a particular set of skills", etc.). I also was confused as to how Baelish would be town (I would've undoubtedly thought 3rd party) but with the Mountain being town I guess conventional wisdom be damned.
I'm still trying to figure out (a) the importance of the cities and (b) the votes not counting for betiko and originally for firth as well (page 10 I think, where pain asks if it's an error) until, well, firth fun died.
Also keep in mind I haven't played mafia in a while so my sleuthing skills are probably shit.
B) There is definitely some roles out there that have some serious business to do with messing with votes/ garnering extra votes/taking votes away/invisible votes.
FYI we need to be very careful in the next day phase about voting. I can EASILY see us getting L-3 and there being like a triple voter popping in there and lynching someone. Lets be careful


22:30:44 ‹Metsfanmax› wait
02/02/2013 22:30:47 ‹Metsfanmax› NoS is 16?
22:31:1 ‹Metsfanmax› there's no way that NoS is not like 27 years old
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
If you read more carefully, it was figured out that it wasn't that votes on firth didn't count, it was only betiko's vote that didn't count. So votes on betiko and betiko's vote weren't counted today.Army of GOD wrote:Oh and as per (b), my original assumption is that betiko and firth had an ally that controlled the Iron Throne, but then why did the votes on firth start counting mid day?
- Army of GOD
- Posts: 7185
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
Yeah I literally just figured that out. Like not even kidding, 5 seconds ago.HotShot53 wrote:If you read more carefully, it was figured out that it wasn't that votes on firth didn't count, it was only betiko's vote that didn't count. So votes on betiko and betiko's vote weren't counted today.Army of GOD wrote:Oh and as per (b), my original assumption is that betiko and firth had an ally that controlled the Iron Throne, but then why did the votes on firth start counting mid day?
mrswdk is a ho
- Army of GOD
- Posts: 7185
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
Curious as to why you're pointing this out.pretender77 wrote: FYI we need to be very careful in the next day phase about voting. I can EASILY see us getting L-3 and there being like a triple voter popping in there and lynching someone. Lets be careful
mrswdk is a ho
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
Basically my assumption as with what was mentioned before, Betiko traded his ability to vote for lynch protection (a bit premature).Army of GOD wrote:Oh and as per (b), my original assumption is that betiko and firth had an ally that controlled the Iron Throne, but then why did the votes on firth start counting mid day?
I think tomorrow Betiko may need to be looked at again.. he didn't even wait until the day was closer to ending but called for lynch protection mid-day. I have to assume that ability must recharge, unless he's a tree-stump we might be able to shake info from him yet. (The reason why I am suspicious is because of how prematurely it was cast... Seems odd if he is town).
Crasp seems to have not answered whether he knows more about the Iron Throne than just who has it. (Character name at that, so he doesn't even know the actual player who has it).
Aside from those two, my focus will be on people who were not the bit curious about the cities. Whether they be a third party group with members in each city or mafia with members in each city (which I feel certain is the case), they'd have no problem with not wondering because by night fall their partners could tell them everything they need to know. So basically I'm looking into the possibility of a group of people just not interested one bit in the cities during the Day 1 chatter.
FP's twice.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157
"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"
Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Major:2157
"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"
Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
Me as well. Its lynch by plurality after all. If you have seven votes on you while no one else does, then you should probably think about claiming.Army of GOD wrote:Curious as to why you're pointing this out.pretender77 wrote: FYI we need to be very careful in the next day phase about voting. I can EASILY see us getting L-3 and there being like a triple voter popping in there and lynching someone. Lets be careful
Here's my obligatory night post. Its late and I just got off work, so I'll post more once I've had the chance.
Army of GOD wrote:I should stop posting...
- Army of GOD
- Posts: 7185
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
oh and here's a link if people want to use it for looking at people's posts in this thread. Should just search all posts made by the author in this thread.
just replace "kgb007" for who you want (I have kgb in there because that's allegedly who I am making sure is active)
Code: Select all
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/search.php?keywords=%22game+of+thrones+mafia%22&terms=all&author=kgb007&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Searchmrswdk is a ho
- Army of GOD
- Posts: 7185
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
EBWOPArmy of GOD wrote:oh and here's a link if people want to use it for looking at people's posts in this thread. Should just search all posts made by the author in this thread.
just replace "kgb007" for who you want (I have kgb in there because that's allegedly who I am making sure is active). MAKE SURE THAT IF THE USER HAS SPACES IN THEIR NAMES YOU PUT "+" INSTEAD OF THE SPACESCode: Select all
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/search.php?keywords=%22game+of+thrones+mafia%22&terms=all&author=kgb007&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
mrswdk is a ho
- Army of GOD
- Posts: 7185
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
god dammit, never mind, you can leave the spaces.
I should stop posting...
I should stop posting...
mrswdk is a ho
-
Nebuchadnezer
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 24/24 Start Wed Day 1 Start
StorrZerg wrote:End of votes Day 1
Current Vote Count
Voting ends 6/28 @ 16:00 CC time
Reminder any role pm actions must be in 1 hour before the dead line.
Mudpuppy(0): strike wolf
Strikewolf(0): Jmac1026
Epitaph(0): pretender77
Jak111(0): Charm, pancakemix
Jonty125(1): legionnare, jwiedlin
betiko (0): firth4eva, strike wolf, Army of God, Nebuchadnezer, jwiedlin, Jmac1026
27ninjabunnies (1): Iron Butterfly, Jak111
mtamburini (1) MudPuppy
Firth4eva (9): Betiko, strike wolf, Epitaph1, HotShot53, pancakemix, legionnare, kgb007, pretender77, jak111, crasp
crasp(4): Nebuchadnezer, HotShot53, Charm, Zivel, pretender77, jak111, jonty125, pershy
HotShot53(1): crasp, legionaire, jwiedlin, boonetown
Iron Butterfly (1): Zivel
jweidlin (1): 27ninjabunnies
Zivel (1): Nebuchadnezer
(Bold is set to be lynched)
(strike, vote removed)
Currently Firth4eva has been lynched.
Voting No Lynch (1): mtamburini
Those who have do not have placed votes (0)
FANTASTIC EVERYONE PLACED A VOTE WOOOT!!!!
Night Start Incoming....
Need clarification...did I really have two votes, or is that a typo? This game is draining with its pace...and I might make an appeal to Storr to offer extensions during the 4th of July weekend, or we may miss a lot of people who go out of town, or are just busy.